Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ They Have Arrived ❯ Darkness Within ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
They Have Arrived

Disclaimer: All well known DBZ chars don't belong to me but to Akira and the animatio stuido whom poduced it so we Americans could watch it. So sit back and enjoy the show because the movie is on me!

With that said & done, on with the show! Let's blow this taco stand!
Two girls stand back to back on an rocky oucroping, one with bat wings and the other with angel wings. As they open their eyes and look up, their bodies give off a elctric energy that spreads through out the areas and wipes the area flat clean like a chalk board...

PS:
To learn more about Angelina EarthHart and Anyanka FireStone, just head over to the Thundercats fanfics in Cartoons and look at "Book 6: Trials and Trivulataions" and "Around Town". I also suggest reading "Angels of New Thundra" to read what Angelina is talking about in the beining of this story.
____________
They Have Arrived
AJ Angelique
8) The Darkness Within

Angelina stayed in her crouched position, keeping her eyes fixed on Babidy as Goku faced Yakon and it came time for Gohan to fight with Dabora, who went into some sort of special meditation chamber to prepair for. Angelina though got tired of waiting for whatever Babidy was going to do so she sat down with a yawn, pulled out her new string, and began to play cat's cradle.
'Ang! That runt is going to do something to us and you're playing with a stupid string?' Angelique exclaimed.
'Angelique, he would have done something by now if he was telling the truth,' Angelina replied as she made the facimile of a cat's face with the string.
'You mean he was bluffing?' Angelique asked as the door to the meditation chamber opened and Dabora came out just as Angelina wove the outline of his face with the string. He took one look at this and raised an eyebrow.
"I thought..." he started.
"Just leave her to me. You just focus on fighting that kid," Babidy said. Dabora nodded and left the room through a silding door.
'Wasn't that the door he just came in?' Angelique asked. Angelina shrugged as she put her string away before she got up and stretched.
"I was wondering if what you said earlier was true or not," Angelina said.
"Every word I said was true and now I shall use your fears against you," Babidy said with a evil grin.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with shrimp," Angelina said, sounding bored already. Babidy gritted his teeth angrily at this as he chated some very stupid sounding magic words and it appeared as if nothing had happened.
"That's it? You mean after all that Mumbo Jumbo..." Angelique started but stopped when she heard an all to familar laughter coming form the darkness. Angelina's face was washed over with fear as she slowly turned around and gasped when she saw Barney coming out of the darkness while singing his theme song "I love you, You love me" song. When he got to the part about the hug and kiss, Angelina stapped away from him.
"OAh come on, just one hug and kiss," Barney said cheerfully as he came toawrds her again. Angelina started to whine, which grew into a shriek and finally a scream as she ran away from Barney who was chasing her around the small room while Babidy was laughing his butt off at this.
"That does it!" Angelique finally shouted as she took control, pulled out their soul scythe, spun around on her heels, and sliced the blade right through the purple dinosaur's midsection. The moment the cut had been made, the illusion vanished like smoke.
"Well that was interesting...but why are you afraid of him?" Babidy asked as Angelina glared at him.
"It's an undersize purple t-rex with yellow spots that talks, sings, and dances. If that's not enough, the original guy who wore the suit molested the kids backstage," Angelina said.
"I see. Unfortunally for you, that's not the only thig I know that you fear," Babidy said as a collection of laughter came from the shadows. Angeilina looked and her jaw dropped as SpongeBob Squarepants, Tickle Me Elmo, Barbie (who was sining the Bargie Girl song by Aqua), and living sticks of black licorice came out of the shadows.

It didn't take long for Angelina to let out a scream that was heard even in the room even in the romo where Dabora and Gohan were fighting.
"What was that?" Gohan asked as Dabora grinned.
"Sounds like Master Babidy is putting that girl's fears to use now," Dabora said as he resumed the fight.
"What is he talking about Kai?" Goku asked.
"It appears that Babidy has found out what Angelina fears somehow," Supreme Kai said, a tone of worry to his voice. Vegeta heard this but wasn't concerned as he drummed his fingers impatenly before he finally let out his anger by yelling at Gohan. Everyone just looked on at this stunned, even Dabora. Yet he was the first to get over it as a plan came to his mind. Dabora then left the four, annoucing that he had found a new fighter for them to face.

Dabora left the three confussed and one secretly similing fighters and went back to the control center where Babidy and Angelina were. No sonner had he entered the room, Angelina ran past him screaming with two voices as she was chased by not only a giant spider but also by a Twinkie the size of her with legs, arms, and a mouth full of sharp teeth. Dabora just looked on at the Twinkie monster with this not really sure what to make of it look as he appraoched Babidy.
"Another two of her fears?" Dabora asked as Angelina finally faced the spider by catching it in a giant glass cup only to almost get bitten by the Twinkie monster. Babidy just nodded before he turned to Dabora to find out what was plan was forming in his mind. Dabora pointed out who he had in mind and chanted some more stupid sounding words and began to process of turing Vegetta to their side.

At the same time, Anyanka had her fun dressing up the Piccolo statue and decided to keep on the feather boa and lipstick...much to the boys' dismay. She was in the middle of reading an hentai DBZ manga and the boys were in the middle of sparing when they all sensed the rise in power coming from the ship.
"Is that who I think it is?" Trunks asked, astonished.
"Yes, it's Vegeta," Anyanka said. Half of her was worried for her sister's safety while the other half was ready to just charge in there and use a whole roll of film on Majin Vegetta...actually, that didn't sound like a very bad idea.
"I'll be right back boys," Anyanaka said and vanished from the site only to reappear inside the ship where she took one look at Majin Vegeta and her jaw dropped from awe.
"Oh my dear gods, he's beautiful," Anyanka said lustfully, which drew everyone's attention to her.
"Anyanka!? What are you doing here?" Kai asked.
"Oh chill, the two are safe," Anyanka said before she turned to Majin Vegeta.
"Vegeta, I know I haven't asked any favors of you, but please grant just this one...can I take a mess load of pictures of you?" Anyanka asked and everyone, even Dabora and Babidy, face faulted.
"Sure, whatever," Majin Vegeta said. Anyanka then squealed and procedded to take pictures of the prince from all sorts of angles.

"I knew she was obsessed, but I never thought she'd go this far," Angelina said as she stood on the other side of the veiwing orb. Her sudden appearence made Babidy jump.
"Wha...what happened to that pastry monster?" Babidy asked after quickly looking around for the creature.
"Oh, that thing? I ate it," Angelina said with a grin as Angelique moaned in the back her head.
'As soon as she get home I am removing ALL Twinkies from the house,' Angelique growled.
'Over my dead body...as well as Anyanka's, Diana's, and several other bodies as well,' Angelina retorted and Angelique just groaned at this.
"I see. Well maybe it's time to show you two the thing that you fear the most," Babidy said. Angelina snorted as Angelique grimaced.
"Now what in the world could be worse than a giant spider and a Twinkie monster?" Angelina asked. Her only reply was the sound of a gond being rung. Aneglique's fear took control of the body as it stood up ridgid before slowly turning around to see the classical image of the Grim Reaper coming out of the shadows.
"Oh gods no," Angelique said as the illusion approached her. Babidy smiled at this as he turned his attention back to his new fighter and his friends, whom he teleported to the World's Martal Arts Turnament ring where Vegetta proceded to make it clear that he wanted to fight Goku and only Goku who would only fight in a secluded area away from people.

At the same time, Angelina and Angelique were fighting over control as the image of death held out his hand to Angelique.
"No! I don't want to die," Angelique wailed as she stepped back, tears actually driming her eyes for once.
"Angelique, everyone fears death. It's a natural fear," Angelina said, trying to console her daughter.
"Not for me! Gods only know what's going to happen to me when I die," Angelique said.
"What are you saying?" Angelina asked.
"You and the others are either going to be reborn or sent to your own little patch of afterlife paradise but what will happen to me? I'm a Child of Darkness for Aries' sakes, they're not supose to die," Angelique said. The image of death came closer and Angelique took a step back as she got ready to run from the image only to have Angelina jump in and stop her.
"Angelique, calm down and listen to me. You must trust your heart to lead you to your afterlife, just like the rest of us," Angelina said as she held up her right hand.
"What are you doing?" Angelique asked, grabbing Babidy's attention.
"What does it look like, facing out fear," Angelina said as she took the hand of death. The moment she did, Angelina got a glimps of her Light Place. Of the hill with the oak tree that over looked a beach on one side and a feild of horses on the other. While Angelique got a glimpse of the Dark Place. Of the pond or lake that sat in pitch blackness with only a few stepping stones, one of which that held a pool of water that looked in on the Light Place. Angelique though fell thorugh the waters and found herself in a underwater wonderland of plants, coral, and fish.

The moment these images passes, Angelina looked over her shoulder at Babidy with purple flecked green eyes and her scythe in her hand.
"That was it Babidy. You've played your trump card and you have nothing left to use against us," Angelina said as she slowly turned around to face him as she made her scythe vanish.
"And we're still not going to help you," Angelina said...

next) On the Surface

The Tangeled Web
www.geocities.com/neo_angel444/tweb_home.html