Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ This is my story ❯ TUNDRA REVELED ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Tundra reveled)

Goku: man it fells good to be able to move again.

Lance: ya.

Bra: (runs over to lance) lance your alive (kisses lance on the cheek)

Lance: Bra it's good to see you (gives her a hug)

Vegeta: what am I, chopped liver?

Bra: dad (runs and gives him a flying hug)

Vegeta: (smirks) it is good to see you to.

Goten: (whispering) dad, can you feel that?

Goku: yes he is coming.

Lance: Bra let me take you home.

Bra: okay (jumps into lance's arms and blasts off)

Goku: (in his head) Tyler can you hear me?

Tyler: yes I can.

Goku: I need you to get all your friends and come here quickly.

Tyler: I know I am already looking I can fell that energy, but I can't find Luke and Steve.

Goku: just hurry (end mental link)

Trunks: (lands next to goten with all the original z warriors) goten you think we should surprise that tundra guy.

Goten: a little surprise wouldn't hurt be this one will.

Both: FU…..SION HA (light surrounds trunks and goten)

Lance: fusion dance right, I know that dance.

Gotenks: (light disappears) he is here.

Pod hits the ground

Lance: he will pay

(Pod opens reveling a small red skinned freeza like monster with two horns on his head)

Lance: don't let your guard down.

Tundra: so who will die first?

Lance: I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Goku: lance, no!

Lance turns super saiyan and his holding his own hit for hit blast for blast and lance seems to gain an upper hand he get taken down but he keeps getting up)

Tundra: this is boring (dodges lance's attack and wraps his tail around lance's neck)

Lance: (gets lifted off the ground but brings his hand up and puts his other hand on the other's wrist) KI…Blast…can… (blacks out)

Tundra: well (tightens his grip on lance's neck) you must be lance I knew you didn't die all those years ago.

Gotenks: I can't take this no more (starts to attack but tundra blocks his punch with lance's body) hey leave him alone.

Tundra: well I hope lance isn't one of your stronger warriors because his life is wearing thin.

Krillen: distructdo disk (throws but misses)

Tundra: hahahahaha…..agh!!!

Vegeta: (rips off tundra's tail dropping lance) you lost this.

Lance: (gasping for air)

Krillen: hiya (kicks at tundra but misses)

Tundra: (round house back flip kicks krillen) that was easy. Now for you death crater! (Energy forms around vegeta and then explodes) now that he is down I will get rid of another nuisance. This is my personal favorite perfect dark! (raises hands and complete darkness covers them, then unleashes the darkness on gotenks and when the smoke clears trunks and goten are in a little crater unconscious)

Goku: goten! (Moves so fast he catches tundra off guard and uppercut kamehameha him)

Lance: (turns super saiyan) KI... (ss2) BLAST… (ss3) CANNON!!!

Tundra: noooo!!! (Because he was in mid air he is directly hit and falls to the ground armor shattered and smoking)

Lance: gotcha!!

Tundra: (gets up) this should be a horror I have never transformed for a fight (starts glowing and the spikes on his head got longer and a spike on each shoulder and two in his left wrist)

Gohan: he is like freeza.

The z warriors fight hard but with his power increase he takes down all but goku gohan vegeta and lance.

Gohan: (ss2) ka…MA…HA…ME…HA!!!

Goku: (ss2) KA…ME…HA…ME…HA!!!

Lance: KI…BLAST (ss2) CANNON!!!

Vegeta: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!

Tundra: noooo (fire engulfs tundra)

Gohan: MASENKA HA!

Vegeta: FINAL FLASH!

Lance: KI BOMB!

The flame gets bigger and when it cleared there were no remains of tundra.

Goku: we incinerated him.

Gohan: ya! WE WON!

Vegeta: ……….

Lance: ……. I'm not convinced.

Gohan: what that freak is

DEATH BEAM!!!

Gohan: (gets hit by the blast and flies back knocked out cold)

Goku: gohan!

Tundra: hahaha (walks out from behind a hill but in his final form like freeza's only with one spike coming out of his left wrist) what, was it that much of a surprises hahahahah.