Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ This is my story ❯ IS THIS THE END? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Is this the end?

In his final form tundra has power well over goku and the rest of the z warriors and where Tyler and the others at are.

Tundra: (uses his speed to get the upper hand on super vegeta and stabs him with the blade in his elbow)

Vegeta: (coughs up blood)……..

Zach: (kicks tundra out of vegeta) lance, you okay?

Lance: where are Tyler and the guys?

Zach: he is still looking for them let's hold this guy till they get here.

With the power of Lance Goku and Zach they seem to be able to hold him off till the other arrived but then,

Lance: Zach NO!!!

Goku: no!!

Zach: (stumbles back from the wound in his chest)

Tundra: whoops did I do that? Hahahahahahahaha!

Lance: (runs over to his fallen friend) Zach you will be okay don't, you can't die we said we would kill tundra together all five of us.

Zach: I will say hi to your family for you (breaths his last breathe)

Tundra: how touching hahahahahahahaha!!!

Lance: (puts his friend on the ground) so you think this is…funny first you kill my family then you have the guts to make clones of my dead dad and brother to kill me…NOW YOU KILL ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS YOU THINK THAT IS FUNNY!?

Tundra: actually (smiles) yes I do.

Lance: AHHHHHHHH! (Energy rises drastically) I will kill you

Now with his power matching tundra's and going beyond his lance starts to beat tundra hitting harder with every hit but at his new power level he gets fatally fatigued quick

Lance: no not yet.

Tundra: well so I can kill you in piece (perfect dark's goku) now die.

Tundra starts to kick the crap out of lance now that he is fatigued he can't fight back so he is helpless

Lance: well Zach I think I will be able to say hi to my own family myself.