Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tienshinhan Awakening: ❯ The Detour ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter Two
The Detour

Knowing that It takes five days to get to New Planet Namek Tien decides to Utilize that time to train.

“Alright the ship’s on auto pilot I’m going to head down stairs to train.”
“Chaozu do you want come.”
“That’s alright Tien I think I’ll keep Launch company.”
“Yeah, Chaozu and I can get started on dinner.”
“Wait, then again.....”

Launch grabs Chaozu’s arm before he can finish his sentence. She runs to the kitchen area. Tien has a smirk on his face. He continues downstairs. For the moment on Namek Neacko seeks out alliances. He heads to a Namekian training ground and seeks the help of a specific four.

“Raico, Duran, Malenkan, and Judo how are you four.”
“What do you want Neacko.”
“Well Malenkan, I can see your doing good.”
“What does the fourth strongest Namek want with us lowly soldiers.”
“Raico, always the realist and always straight to the point.”
“Yes, so out with it what do you want.”
“Power!”

Neacko then swiftly strikes all of them inserting his two fore fingers into each one their necks. All of them fall to the ground in pain.

“(Agonizing In Pain) Neacko what’s your problem aaaahhhh!”
“You are right, compared to me you are lowly soldiers but compared to the other soldiers you are the most elite.”

“(Agonizing In Pain) What’s-s happening to us aaahhh.”

“The technique I just used is called Blackened Soul. It will attack your nervous system not only putting you under my control but corrupting your souls making you the perfect obedient warriors.”

After a moment the four stop agonizing and stand. They all speak in unison.

“You have our allegiance.”
“Your allegiance is my second goal and now the first. Raico you the strongest of the four yes.”
“Yes Neacko in both skill and strength.”
“Just as I thought.”

Neacko then thrusts the palm of his hand to Raico chest.

“Stand still. Ahhhhhh!”

Blinding lights swirl and energies pour & clash. The light dims and only one is left standing.

“Yes, the power I possess. Now this should put me on the same level as Jagan.”
“Your power Neacko... it’s devastating.”
“My name is from now on Nearaci and the time has come for the seizure of Namek.”

Back on the ship.

“I’m going to make a dinner that’ll make Tien fall in love with me.”
(Chaozu Thinking) She really loves Tien. I wander if Tien loves her.
“Come on Chaozu I bet Tien will be pretty hungry after he trains.”
“You’re right Launch let’s get cooking.”

Downstairs Tien steps into the training room.
(Thinking) Different from the mountains but It’ll do.
“Well I’d better get started.”
Just as Tiens about to meditate.
“TIEN!”
Tien being surprised by the loud voice he loses his balance and falls.
“What, who’s there?”
A huge monitor lowers from a compartment in the ceiling.

“Sorry Tien I didn't mean to interrupt you.”
“It‘s you Dr. Briefs.”
“Yes, I just want to help you with your training.”
“That sounds great but how can you help me your still on earth.”
“The ship has a Gravity Machine and the panel on the wall is how it’s control.”
“I’ve trained under harsh gravity before.”
“Yes my boy, both Goku & Vegeta use this machine to become stronger.”
“Then I’ll use it to.”

In the next sector of space.

“Commander Zeru we have a incoming ship exactly 2,390 kilometers.”
“Wait until the ship is in range and activate the pulse ray.”
“Yes Commander.”
(Tien Thinking) Wow this machine can simulate up to 1000 times Earth’s normal gravity.
“I’d better start training now.”

Then the alarms sounds on the ship.

“What’s going on?.”
Tien rushes upstairs to find Chaozu and Launch panicking.

“Chaozu, Launch, are you both okay!”
“Tien, what’s happening!”
“I’m scared Tien!”“It must be some sort of malfunction!”
“No Tien, Look!”
“There’s another ship pulling us in and it‘s huge.”
“Oh, no, Tien what will we do?”
(Tien Thinking) I have to stay calm. That’s the only way I’m going to sense the strengths of all those on that ship. Concentrate Tien, Concentrate. It’s at least 15 - 20 beings on that ship. The collective of them aren’t that strong but there is five of them that could give me trouble. I need a plan............................ got it!

“Chaozu put Launch to sleep”
“Wait, what do you mean put me a to sl....”

Before Launch can finish her sentence. Chaozu then puts finger on her forehead and she falls into a deep sleep.

“Tien why did you tell me to put Launch to sleep?”
“We use a lot less energy while we sleep. If they have scouters it’ll take them awhile to find you guys.”
“What do you mean Tien?”
“I’m going to let them find me. While you suppress your power level and hide both you & Launch.”
“Why Tien.”
“Chaozu we don’t have time. I’ll contact you once I’m captured.”
“Okay Tien I’m going to take Launch and hide. Please be careful.”
“I will, now go......... hurry.”

Chaozu uses his telekinesis to move Launch’s body while Tien prepares himself to confront their captors.

Their ship is engulfed by the other and is stored in a docking area. The ship is then surround by troops. Tien doesn’t wait for them to open the ship he exits willingly.

“Hold it right there! Zardo.”
“Yes Sir.”
“Give me a power reading.”
“Yes Sir.”

Zardo hits his scouter and reads Tien’s power level.

“Sir, his power level is 100.”
“Weak, hardly warrior potential he’ll make a decent slave.”
“Take him into custody and search the ship. I’ll report to Commander Zeru.”
“Yes Sir, hands up slave. You two search the ship.”

Tien walks down the walk way with his hands up while to members of the troop storm the ship.

(Tien Using Telepathy) Chaozu can you hear? Yes, Tien I can hear you. Chaozu they’re entering the ship as we speak. Keep you and Launch hidden at all cost.
I promise I’ll be back for you okay. Alright Tien.

“Commander Zeru as it stands we’ve collected another slave.”
“The slave has not been classified as of yet.”
“What are you waiting for? I want to know what species he is.”
“Well, Sir I........ think he’s human.”
“Scout Leader Zuco?”

Zeru then blasts Zuco slamming him into the wall.

“!!IF I PAID YOU TO THINK I WOULDN’T OWE YOU MUCH! FIND OUT WHAT HE IS AND WHAT’S HIS AGENDA FOR BEING IN MY SECTOR!!.”

“Yes, Sir at once.”

(Tien Thinking) Okay the four strongest look a like. They must be the same race.
All four have the same features: green hair, yellow eyes, and light blue skin. They remind me of someone I’ve seen before but who?

The trooper walks Tien to a holding cell with five other prisoners. As the guard walks him to the back cell he observes each prisoner.


(Tien Thinking) These must be the other beings I sensed. All of them alien and one of their life force is fading. I can sense it he’s inches away from the other dimension. Who is it?

“Here’s your new home slave.”
The trooper pushes Tien into a cell. Tien reluctantly enters the cell while thinking of a plan. The trooper leaves to stand guard from the front.

(Tien Thinking) This isn’t going according to plan. Since they think I’m weak extra security won’t be needed at the door. I didn’t expect others to be held here against their will. To make matters worse that old alien in the cell over there is dying.

“Calm your thoughts Tienshinhan.”

Surprised by the voice Tien takes a defensive front.

“Who was that? Who are you? How do you know my name.”
“My name is Kortru I’m also being held here against my will.”
“Okay but how do you know my name?”
“I saw your arrival in a vision.”
“A vision?”
“Yes, I’m a Kanassa-Jin my race has the ability to see into the future.”
“I understand, but how long have you been here?”
“Two years.”
“With such a powerful ability why haven’t you tried to escape.”
“Because the best plan for escape comes with your arrival.”
“My arrival?”
“Yes I’m strong enough to take on the troops but Commander Zeru and his four Elite have far more power then I.”
“Yeah I sensed that but this Commander Zeru who is he?”
“He’s brother of a fallen warrior subordinate of the infamous Freiza.”
“Now I remember where I recognize them from. They look like that guy Vegeta killed....Zarbon.”
“Could this Zarbon transform into a hideous monster with tremendous power?”
“Yes a very hideous monster with great power.”
“Then the Zarbon you speak could very well be his kin.”
“That gives me the advantage. Now I have an idea of what to expect.”
“What is the plan Tienshinhan?”
“I’m going to get us out of these cells and please call me Tien.”

Tien blasts his way out of the cell.
“Hey what‘s going on back there?.”
“DODON RAY!”

Tien knocks out the guard before he has a chance to investigate. He then rips the cell doors off the hinges.

“Alright if you all want to get out of here do exactly what I say.”

(Tien Thinking) I almost forgot about the alien that was dying.
“I have to get him.”

Tien runs to his cell, rips the door off the hinges, and puts the alien on his back.

“You’re going to be alright I’ll get you out of here.”
“Tien! More troops approach.”
“Everyone stand back and close your eyes. SOLAR FLARE!”

The troops are blinded and Kortru attacks them fast knocking them to the ground.

“Let’s go.”
They flee the cell area managing to avoid security.
“Tien I sense Commander Zeru’s four elite approaching.”
“Okay, Kortru take them to the ship holding area if the elite are coming this you’ll find very little resistance that way. The three of you carry him to my ship and I’ll have someone there waiting on his arrival.”
“Right Tien, but before I go I have a gift for you.”
“Thank me later.”
“I do thank you but I have a technique that will help you in your fight. Close your eyes.”

Kortru uses the Mirai o Yochi Tsuru Mabaroshi no Ken (Future Sleight) and touches Tien’s 3rd eye.
In a flash Tien’s mind seems to open to new windows of vision.

“What just happened?”“I passed a form of my ability on to you. This ability will give you an uncommon edge in the fight. You’ll be able to anticipate and predict your opponents moves far greater then before.”
“Thank you but they are approaching fast. Hurry get them out of here.”

(Tien Using Telepathy) Chaozu are you there? Yes Tien, go ahead. Are you and Launch okay? Yeah we’re okay Good, I need you to listen carefully, don’t be scared but there is some aliens coming to the ship to drop off a someone badly injured. Help him into the ship. Okay Tien. See you two soon. Good luck Tien.

“Stop right there prisoners.”

Elite solider #1 tries to attack Kortru and Tien intercepts him.

“Out of the away.”
“You’ll have to move me.”

Elite Soldier # 1 starts to throw punches until they become a flurry of combos. Tien telegraphs the soldiers movements dodging his every blow. Elite Soldiers #2, 3, and 4 begin their attack. The all try franticly to hit Tien to no avail. The punches and kicks become more rigorous as they begin to go airborne. Tien gives them an opening or at least it looks that way until they all swing at the same time knocking each other backwards.

“What the hell did you hit me for?”
“You bastard you hit me.”
“Shut up, where did he go?.”

Their scouters begin to go crazy and from the sky above them. Tien is powering up.

“TRI-BEAM HA!!”

The four elite seemed to be consumed by his finishing move. When the smoke clears they have all transformed to their Monster Henshin. ES #1 is the first to speak.

“Impressive but there is no way you can handle all four of our transformed states. All of you spread out and attack him from all sides. He can’t defend against us all.”

The elite attack from all sides but Tien doesn't look worried. He extends both of his arms and points his fingers. Just as the onslaught begins. Two voices yell out:

“DODON RAY MULTI-SHOT”

Another Tien already on the ground. They both fire a multitude of blasts that literally rips thru all the elite soldiers. Both Tiens merge again to become one and Tien looks at the warriors as they revert back to their normal form.

(Tien Thinking) I’d better get back to the ship just in case they need me. I don’t sense that much resistance but..... That other power level ....it’s towards.... the ships...Oh NO!

Then a vision hits Tien like bolt of lightening and he sees Kortru being killed in the ship docking area. Tien hurries to the ship area at high speeds.

“How dare you Kanassa-Jin I kept you alive and this is what you do.”
“ZERU! You kept me breathing for my power but it’s to late I’ve all ready given my technique to the human Tienshinhan. He’ll put it to much better use then you will tyrant.”

“Well then I guess I have no more use for you then.”

Time appears to slow down as Zeru holds up his arm and powers up a blast.

(Kortru Thinking) This is it, this is exactly what I saw in my vision. My death was unavoidable.

Kortru closes his eyes and excepts his fate. The blast is fired and deflected. Kortru opens his eyes and to his disbelief he wasn’t in the next dimension.

“Kortru I promised you that we’d all make off this ship and I’m a man of my word.”
“I should be dead I saw it in a vision.”
“Yeah I saw it to, but I have uncommon ability to show up when I’m needed.”
“Human trash your no match for me.”

Tien punches him in the stomach knocking the wind out him. Zeru jumps back before falling to his knees. He looks up at Tien with a fire in his eyes.

“I see, for a human your uncommonly strong and It looks like I’ll have to take this straight to my third and final transformation HAAAAAAAA.”
“Tien he’s powering up.”
“Kortru get everyone on the ships and get out of here now.”
“What about y....?”
“Kortru HURRY NOW!”

Kortru runs with the others to the ships.
(Tien Using Telepathy) Chaozu start the ship and get out here. Tien why....
CHAOZU JUST START THE SHIP AND GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

Tien turns to the docking doors and powers up.
“BLAST CANNON!”
The doors bust open and the ships are pulled out and a few seconds later the emergency system kicks in and the backup doors close.

(Tien Thinking) He’s almost done powering up and he looks ready for a fight. I know this is what Goku would do. He saved the universe so many times the least I could do is save those aliens.

When Zeru’s third transformation is done he’s huge but his face is not hideous and he appears to be normal. Until wings the same color as his skin appear from behind him. Also a tail appears from behind him.

“Yes, it feels good to possess this power again.”
“Well human, how does it feel to know your life has run it’s course.”

Tien doesn’t waiver he stares down Zeru, he takes a fighting stance, and awaits his attack.

“My power level is well over 4,000,000 in this level.”

Tien then relaxes and stands straight up. Zeru is confused by his actions.

“This is no time to relax Human!”
“Put on your scouter.”
“I know you can suppress your power level an.....”
“Put it on.”
“A final wish of a dead man, but I‘ll humor you.”

Zeru puts on his scouter and turns it on. Tien beings powering up. As the scouter’s numbers escalate Zeru’s eyes open in shock just before his scouter blows up.

(Zeru Thinking) It.... It..... can’t... be.. his.... power level was over 6,000,000 and rising. A human with that kind of power. This is unheard of.......who is he?

Zeru stands in shock as Tien finishes powering up. Tien goes on the attack and just as Zeru about to defend Tien disappears. Zeru can’t follow his movement, Tien reappears behind kicking him in his back. Zeru goes flying and Tien follows up.
He extends both arms and then both index fingers.

“DOUBLE DODON RAY!”

Tien’s Dodon Rays hit Zeru in the back and head thrusting him to the ground. Zeru enraged turns to counterattack and to his surprise Tien has vanished.

“Where are you human?” “Our fight is not done.”
“Above you.”
“What!?”

Zeru looks up. Tien uses another signature technique.

“SOLAR FLARE!”
“My eyes! ......I.....I....can’t”
“TRI BEAM HAAAAAA”

Tien makes full contact with his finishing move. Zeru’s image fades as he screams in pain. A huge explosion follows and Zeru is no more.

(Tien Thinking) I did it, I defeated him, now to find away off this ship.


(Chaozu Using Telepathy) Tien are you okay I sensed a huge power fading. I'm fine Chaozu I defeated their leader and now I trying to find my way back to the ship. Tien I don’t know how to turn the ship around ....what can I do! Chaozu clam down I’ll find away off this ship. Hurry Tien that alien is waking up and I’m not sure what he saying.

The alien touches Chaozu and they both being to glow. Then on the ship Tien beings to glow and then he vanishes and appears in front of Chaozu.

“Tien!,”
“What happened... How did... I?”
“Tien I think it was him he must have transported you to the ship.”
“Thank you.”

The alien speaks in his native language.

“I can’t understand him at all.”
“Nor can I, Chaozu use your telepathy.”
“Why Tien?”
“Your Telepathic Powers are a lot stronger than mine.”
“Well................ okay.”

Chaozu touches the Aliens head and Tien puts his hand on Chaozu’s back. Chaozu & Tien’s combined telepathic powers translates the aliens thoughts clearly:

(Telepathic Link) “Thank you for saving me from that ship.” “No my friends, thank you for the salvation of not having to live my last moments in captivity.” “I’m grateful to you both but my life has reached it’s end.” “My name is Gendo I’m a Makyo-jin a race of murderous & power thirsty beings.” “Tien I’m scared.” “No need to fear me little one I have given up that way of life.” “I’ve lived for over 400 years and have done horrible things in the name of evolving my own power.” “I’ve been across the galaxy and discover the secret of my race.” “Zeru and his crew attacked me and defeated me for that very secret.” “I was denied food and water but I watched this tyrant do all the things to me that I have done to others.” “I then decided to die rather then make a tyrant all powerful.” “The Kanassa-Jin told me that I could have deliverance If I endured long enough to pass my technique on to someone that deserved it.” “I wanted redemption and this is my way of having it.” “Sannin Tao Makyo Henshin.”

Both Tien & Chaozu being to glow and a huge flash lights up the ship. They are both blinded and when their vision returns the alien know as Gendo has faded away.

“Tien where did he go?”
“I guess he has pasted on to the afterlife.”
“Are you okay Chaozu?”
“Yeah, I just over used my telepathy I’m going to go lay down.”
“Okay, have a good rest you’ve been through a lot.”

(Tien Thinking) I’d better take a senzu bean and get back to my own training.

“Tienshinhan how could you!”
“Launch your awake I....”
“Yeah I’m awake and why was I put a sleep.”
“For your safety I didn’t want to see anything happen to you”
“For my safety just say what you really......wait, did you say you didn’t want to see anything happen to me?”
“Yes Launch, I don’t know what I’d do if you got hurt.”

Launch grabs Tien around his neck embracing him.

“I knew you loved me Tien.”

Launch begins to cry and Tien puts his arms around her embracing her. Launch is surprised and taken by Tien sudden emotion. She stops crying, closes her eyes, and rests her head on his shoulder. Meanwhile on Namek.

“I sense a disturbance Elder Namek.”“Jagan I too sense this disturbance.”“Elder Namek tell me why did you train Neacko?”
“Why do you ask that?”
“I know about his past and how he came to be.” “I know he was birthed during a time of grief he was the only hatchling egg to survive the Freiza trials.”
“Yes that is true.”
“I also know Elder, that the egg itself had an unusual malice attached to it.”
“Jagan I have done all I can to weaken the tainted part of Neacko’s heart.” “It is now up to him to choose his path.”
“Elder the egg absorbed much of the murderous intent of Frieza’s men and Vegeta.”
“I know...”
“And Elder when Neacko was born he showed no respect for Namekian tradition.”
“I know...”
“Elder, also he has made many doubtful acts in has upbringing.”
“I know...”
“And Elder....”
“Jagan!, Clam yourself.” “Life is nothing but pathways waiting to be chosen.”
“But, Elder...”
“Jagan, All will be well.”

Meanwhile Nearaci plots his next course of action.

“I know it won’t be long before the Elder and Jagan realizes something is a miss.”
“But, I’ll have everything I need by the time they figure any thing out.”