Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tienshinhan Awakening: ❯ The Trials of Namek ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter Three
The Trials of Namek



After the detour the next few days were smooth sailing. Tien, Launch, and Chaozu come upon their destination.

(Ship’s Computer) Approaching >< Namek >< Please >< Take >< Your >< Seats.

(Tien Thinking) Finally Namek I’ve been waiting for this chance my whole life.
Maybe this is my chance to.....

“Tien Do all Namekians look like Piccolo?”
“Yes, I think they all do.”
“So, a planet full of Piccolos...... creepy.”
“Launch how is Chaozu doing?”
“The last time I checked he was still sleeping.”

(Tien Thinking) He slept for three days straight. I’m really worried about him and after what he’s been through. I’ll wake him up when we land.

(Ship’s Computer) Entering >< atmosphere >< Decreasing >< Speed >< 1000mph >< intervals >< Touchdown >< In >< Twenty Minutes.

“Tien, I’m a little nervous.”
“It’s okay the Nameks are peaceful.”

Little did Tien and the others know that times of peace on Namek were coming to an end. Nearaci and his three elite had secretly already gathered the one, three, and six star dragonballs.

“I sense the human has arrived.”
“Master Nearaci, what shall we do about the human?”
“He shall not be a problem after all he is a human and these are Namekian affairs.”
“Do you think he will interfere?”
“He will be long gone before may strategy takes action.” “If he should catch wind of my plan I’ll eliminate him.”

Meanwhile Jagan and The Elder stand in wait for Tien’s arrival. As the ship touches down Tien wakes Chaozu.

“Chaozu wake up we’re here.”
“We.......are.....Wow...Tien how long did I sleep?”
“For three days I guess you used a lot of energy with your Telepathy.”
“Yeah, I guess...”
“Tien, Chaozu, look two Piccolos on the computer screen.”
“Grab your stuff your everyone we’re going to be here for awhile.”

The ships doors open and the three travelers exit.

“Welcome to Namek Tienshinhan I am Jagan and this is our leader & Elder.”
“It’s a pleasure to meet you both.” “These are my friends: Launch and Chaozu.”
“It is nice to meet all of you.” “I hope you enjoy your stay here.”
“Elder Namek I came here to see...well...I.”
“I know why your here and I can sense your power level is high.”
“The Saichirou-sama technique is Ideal but I will take 72 hours to fully unlock your hidden potential.”
“I would like to get started when ever your ready Elder Namek.”
“Follow me back to the village and we can get started.”“Launch hold on to me tight.”
“Okay Tien.”
“Chaozu are you ready.”
“Yeah I think so.”

(Jagan Thinking) Something doesn’t seem right with the little one. His power level is all over the place.

They all take flight and the Jagan asks Tien about his unusual feature.“Tienshinhan, if I may impose a question.”
“Ahm.....Sure Jagan, what is it?”
“Do all humans have three eyes?”
“No, My eye actually represents enlightenment.”
“Enlightenment?”
“Yes, That particular place on the Human body---where My third eye is---is a form of ki which power can be derived, It is also where the third eye that supposedly all beings have resides. Through training and meditation, I have managed to make that third eye manifest itself physically.”
“So, what abilities does your third eye grant you?”
“Well, enhanced sight is one, My Kousengan technique and I can observe and learn the attacks of my opponents.”
“Impressive abilities”“Thank you, I’ve trained hard to achieve the levels I’ve reached.”
“That can definitely be seen.”“There’s our village.”

They all land and proceed to the Elder Namek’s dwelling.

“Follow me Tien and companions.”
“You two my come with me for the time.”
“Tienshinhan lie on this stratum.”

Tien is about to do as he’s told when he sense Chaozu thoughts.

(Chaozu Thinking) “Tien’s becoming stronger and stronger soon he probably won’t want to be my friend anymore.” “I wish I could get stronger and I’m going to try harder.” “I want to know if that technique will work for me.”

“Elder Namek could you please let Chaozu go before me?”
“Tien?”
“Chaozu I know you have hidden potentials and this technique will help you find them.”
“Come here little one and lie down.”
“Go on Chaozu.”
Chaozu reluctantly floats up and reclines on the stratum. The Elder then beings his chanting. He removes Chaozu’s hat and places his hand on Chaozu’s head. The Elder Namek chants for a even 30 minutes and when he finishes all appears well.

“Chaozu are you okay....”
“He’s asleep and he probably will sleep for about....”

Just as The Elder Namek is about to finish his statement Chaozu’s body starts to violently glow. All become alarmed as the lights get stronger and brighter.

“Elder Namek what’s happening?!”“I’m not sure.”
“Tien what’s wrong with Chaozu?!”
“I don’t know?.” “CHAOZU!!!!!!!!”

There is a huge flash as Tien rushes to Chaozu’s aid and when the lights fade. In the place of Chaozu is a blue glowing oval shaped bubble. Tien goes to the blue object and checks it.

“Chaozu...? Chaozu...?”
“Elder Namek what’s going on.”“I wish I knew.”

Launch walks over as Jagan, The Elder, and Tien examines the object. Launch then says: “Looks like a giant egg.”

They all turn and look at her.

“Was it something I said.”
“Actually Launch is quite right.”
“Who was that?”
“Wait, King Kai is that you?”
“No, It’s the chicken that crossed the galaxy. Ha Ha ha ha”
“King Kai!, this is serious.”
“Tien you never had much of a sense of humor.”
“King Kai do you know what’s wrong with Chaozu?”
“Actually that young woman was really close to his dilemma.”
“Who me?”
“Yes my dear you see, I’ve been monitoring you all ever since you left earth.”
“Did Goku ask you to monitor us?”
“No of course not, if you remember both you and Chaozu were my students.”“Thank you King Kai but, what’s happened to Chaozu?”
“The young lady is right.” “Chaozu is in a cocoon like state.” “His body is storing power for a metamorphosis.”
“King Kai, Chaozu is human.”“Yes but the Makyo-jin managed to pass 65% of his ability to Chaozu.”
“The Makyo?...” “The alien we saved from the ship.” “Wait only 65%?”
“Yes, he passed his secret on to you and Chaozu but, Chaozu’s body absorbed the most.”
“So, will he be okay?”
“Yes he’ll be fine but the cocoon needs energy and the suns of Namek will help speed along the process.”
“Tienshinhan I will take it to the rock pedestal in the middle of the village.”
“He should awake in a couple days.”
“Will he be different.”
“We’ll have to what and see.”

(Tien Thinking) Chaozu I hope your okay in there.
“Alright Tien it’s now your turn.”
“Okay.”

Tien lies down on the stratum his mind on Chaozu. The Elder places his hands upon Tien.

(The Elder Thinking) His mind is truly powerful. Once I unlock all his potential I expect him to be a force to be reckoned with.

(King Kai Thinking) While Tien was on my planet I sensed a eagerness to improve. He and Piccolo both attained states of meditation that even I the Great King Kai have a hard time achieving. Tien’s third eye possesses ability that haven’t fully been tapped yet and once his eye’s power are released he might be able to fight on the same level as a Saiyan.

“Tienshinhan you must calm yourself, your mind has a strong mental constitution.”
“I apologize but I must ask a question.”
“Yes, what is it?”
“Why is this ritual so different from the one performed on Krillin & Gohan.”
“I was wondering when you would ask that.” “Guru the original Elder had much knowledge in this technique.” “When Gohan & Krillin came here there power levels weren’t nearly as high as yours and Chaozu.” “The slow process is safer.”
“I understand please proceed.” “I will clam my thoughts.”

They repeat the ritual but it takes three times longer than Chaozu. The Elder Namek finishes. Tien is in a deep sleep when his body starts to glow.

“Is he alright?”
“Yes, The Elder knows this ritual well.”
“My Dear, It will be sometime before he awakes.” “Please take haven in the quarters we’ve set for you.”
“Thank you.”
Jagan shows Launch to her room and the Elder watches Tien. Meanwhile Nearaci scans Namek for activity.

“Hmmm, It seems the Elder Namek has finished with his human friends.”
“Master Nearaci, we have....”
“I know you have the rest of the Dragonballs.” “Sit them together in the order I specified.” “I’ll begin very soon and everything has to be just right.”
(Nearaci Thinking) It will take some time to corrupt the dragonballs but the other half of my plan must be performed with precision.

Back at the Elder’s village Tien’s mind is flooded with memories of the past and visions of the future.

(Tien’s Inner Thoughts) “What who is that, is that Yamcha?” (Alright Tien prepare yourself for my Wolf-Fang Fist) (Here is my deadliest technique Spirit Ball Attack.) “Why am I remembering my fights with Yamcha?” (Kamehameha! I missed you that time but Try this it’s my.....Destructo Disc!”) “Krillin? Now I can see Krillin.” “What’s going on?” (Special Beam Cannon! If that didn’t kill you, then take this Mansenko. Determined to dodge my attacks well, Dodge this HELLZONE GENEADE!) “Now Piccolo, I remembering our past battles.” (KAIOUKEN X10, KAIOUKEN X20, This is my Instant Transmission Technique I learned on Yardrat.)“Now Goku, why is my mind running all these images thru my head.” “What’s that light? “It’s blinding me.” “Where am I, this place almost looks like Namek but it can’t be it’s in ruins.” (Well human what do you think of my renovations. Do like what I’ve done with the planet.”) “Who are you and why have you done this to Namek?” (Never mind Namek look at what I’ve done to your friends.) “Launch! Chaozu! where are you.” (Their dust in the wind and you are next.) “NO, NO, I want let you aaaaaaaah!!!!!” “Where did he........... that light it’s back.” “Could this all be a figment of my imagination or visions of a future to come.”

Tien’s visions and dreams carry on, then his mind is set at ease and he standing in the tranquility of the mountains and waterfall.
(Tien’s Inner Thoughts) The mountain training grounds? Well since I’m here I’d better do some vision training.

While Chaozu’s cocoon grows brighter, and Tien trains himself in his inner mind and focuses on his previous battles wins and loses. His mental concentration and preparation has him pushing himself to the limits. Just in time as Nearaci’s plans come to fruition.