Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Times have Changed ❯ Promises mean nothing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey guys another here comes another story. My friends really like this one so I figure what the heck. It takes place 1-2 years after GT. I do NOT acknowledge Goku's death at the end of GT. I know the ages are screwed but I'm the author so I don't care. Ages:

Trunks: 20

Goten: 19

Pan: 17

Bra: 18

Marron: 17

Ubb: 20
Oh yeah this is a T/P but I don't do any Marron bashing. If you are a T/M fan just imagine its Marron instead of Pan Okay? Please give me a chance. I'll make it up to you if you read it. Just let me know in the reviews by saying I'm a T/M fan and I'll write you a T/M Okay? YAY!! Yes, one more thing, Trunks and Pan have been going out for 1 or 2 years in secret. Now onto the story!!
Disclaimer: I do NOT own DBZ or lazy-boy or any other company I mention. The idea is mine though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trunks and Pan are sitting in one of the many Briefs family rooms watching an action/adventure/romance called Romancing The Stone. Pan's head is in Trunks' chest facing the T.V. screen.

"Panny,"

"What Trunks?"

"Did you ever know how cute you look when you're about to kill me?"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, nothing. I'm just pissing you off."

"Well, Mr. Freak-of-nature, Did I ever tell you how gay you look with you dyed purple hair?" Trunks laughs a bit then says

"It must have been the cat hat my mum made me wear when I was a baby. Did I ever tell you how"?

"Sexy, hot, and thin" Pan interrupted Trunks nods

"I really am aren't I?" Pan and Trunks start laughing.

"Panny, Tomorrow I'm going to tell everybody about us"

"Ha ha ha very funny" She looks at him again.

"You're serious?" Trunks nods

"Yeah"

"Trunks, my dad will pulverize you then spirit bomb you to the next dimension while Vegeta beats you up until you can't see straight. Have you gone nuts?"

"Yes... I mean no. I've been training.

"Enough to beat my dad?"

"Enough to outrun him"

"He knows Instant Transmission"

"So do I Panny."

"He's 10 times stronger than you."

"So? Pan, I love you! I would give up the world for you. My dad loves to rant and rave about this sayajin bond, maybe he'll understand and explain it to Gohan.

"Trunks!!!"

"I'm not done yet, I've also got a surprise for you" Pan looks up at him. 'He's going to me to marry him!' she thinks ever so silently.

"Tell me!!!" She pleads

It's a surprise!!!" Pan begins to pout.

"Pannnnnnnn" Trunks says in a whiney four-year-old tone. Suddenly Pan and Trunks hear footsteps. Pan scoots over to the opposite side of the couch as someone enters.

"Hey lovebirds!" It's only Bra!! They both let out a sigh of relief. Trunks and Pan had to tell Bra so she could make up false reasons for why Pan was here or why Trunks wasn't

"What are you watching?"

"Romancing The Stone, sit down!" Pan says as she gestures to the spot in between her and Trunks. Trunks gets up and walks to the kitchen and then up the stairs. Bra then turns off the TV and they begin chatting.

"Bra do you know what's up with this surprise?"

"Oh, you'll like it, a lot!"

"Tell me!! Is he going to pop the question?"

"You have great intuition! He's picking up the ring tomorrow." Pan wants to scream, but that would be bad considering that it was going on midnight.

"Bra, we have classes tomorrow, would you mind if I slept over here?"

"As long as you stay away from my brother's room!" Bra smirks a patented Vegeta smirk.

"PERVE! Trunks and I haven't... EWWW!!"

"Just checking. Of course you can, Pan.

"Let's go to sleep, our school doesn't allow walking zombies." With that they went up to Bra's room and went to sleep.

Morning came too quickly for Pan. School on the other hand seemed to drudge on forever. It was only the thought of tonight that kept Pan going. When school finished at 2:10, Pan ran out and flew home within seconds of the bell. She then took a catnap and woke up a 3:00. She is now flying to Bra's house.

Work is taking way too long. He sent his secretary home at 3:00 and is just sitting in their, not really doing anything but think of Pan's ring that he would pick up at 4:00. It was a beautiful platinum ring with 6 small purple stones in a flower pattern. In the middle there was a 1-carrot diamond. It certainly didn't look like an engagement ring. It cost more like a 60th anniversary ring, but then again money was no issue for Trunks Vegeta Briefs. He had already set up how he was going to tell them, Bra was going to call everyone up and say "Party". No one would suspect a thing Bra always had parties, simple as that. Trunks looks up at the clock.

"3:55, damn.5 minutes. Come on Trunks, You're in the home stretch." Trunks hears the door jingle. He stands up to answer it but is shocked when instead it explodes. (No, It's not Goku or Goten. To get the joke read Goku's school (for Goten) by me, Jacks.) Trunks is drawn back by this and scans for a KI reading.

"Nothing" He thinks. "

"No KI anywhere?" Trunks gets in a defensive position. The man has dark red hair, green eyes, a white tee, and a pair of blue jeans.

"Who are you?" Trunks looks straight into the man's eyes.

"Big mistake!!" He says. Trunks tries to move but, can't.

"What the hell?"

"Trunks, I've got a bone to pick with you. You remember Dr. Muu, don't you?" Trunks' eyes get wide.

"Oh, shit!"

"I'm Bebi 2, Bebi's successor. My mission is only for revenge on no not Goku, You Mr. Briefs." Trunks begins to laugh.

"You oaf, my dad's gonna be here in a moment, he can feel my KI flare."

"No, he can't. It's called a KI shield. It doesn't let anyone sense the KI inside of the area. NOW, Mr. Briefs I'm going to have to have you follow me."

"And what If I don't?"

"You've lost your choice." Trunks feels himself go unconscious.

"I love you, Pan."

Pan gets a weird feeling in Bra's room. Bra and Pan had just finished calling everyone. It was quite tiresome to track down Piccolo. After calling with the capsule corps phone 10 times Pan had gotten an idea. She then used her cell phone to call Piccolo. Surprisingly enough he answered it. He must have caller ID. Now everyone knew what was planned and Bra had been rummaging through her closet to find something for Pan to wear.

"OH!!! I found one!" Bra pulls out a lavender dress. She then grabs white shoes and a light purple corsage.

"I bought this a while ago for Trunks' prom date, but trunks didn't go."

"Work?"

"Yup"

"Bra tell me what complete and total asshole my husband-to-be is."

"You really want to know?"

"Spill it!" Bra begins to tell Pan of the horrors her brother has done. No embarrassing moment was safe from her. They were both so rapped up in their talk they almost didn't notice Bulma come in and say

"10 minutes girls."

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Bra begins savagely looking through her closet for the pink halter dress she had picked out earlier. Pan gets the lavender dress on and begins to put her makeup on. Both Bra and Pan are wearing a low amount of makeup. They're both ready and downstairs in 10 minutes. After meeting the majority of the guests Bra looks around to see if everyone is there.

"Who's here? Vegeta, Bulma, Marron, Ubb, Krillin, 18, Tein, Chau-zou, Yamcha, The Ox King, Master Roshi, 17, Puar, Oolong, Gohan, Videl, Chichi, Goten, Goku, HEY DON"T EAT THAT!!!! Well from the looks of it only Trunks and Piccolo are missing."

"Piccolo's here." Pan points to the opposite corner that Vegeta is in.

"Well, I guess only Trunks is missing."

"I wonder where he is."

"Probably getting the ring."

"Yeah, Your probably right where else would he be?"

"Pan, I don't mean to be mean but we should start dinner before your grandpa Goku eats my dad's leather Lazy-Boy and all hell breaks loose."

"Okay." Pan sounds slightly depressed.

"Don't worry, he'll be here. I promise." Dinner started, Dinner ended. Pan could barely think. Trunks wasn't here. At 9:30 Bulma announced that she too had news. She was pregnant, again. Pan didn't even get up to congratulate her. She wouldn't stop staring outside, waiting for Trunks' car to pull up. Something just wasn't right. Gohan noticed his daughter's melancholy and asks her what's' wrong. Pan spills it.

"That bastard! He left you! He's a damned coward. I'm going top find him and when I do I'll kick his ass." Gohan leaves quickly to find him. 17 turns on his favorite show America's Most Wanted and claims that he's looking for Trunks. Bulma cooks and Vegeta tries to talk to her in private. Pan listens.

"That brat. I can't believe he'd leave her. I sensed a bond between them but I though he'd be sensible. He couldn't take the responsibility."

"I didn't raise him like this. I though he knew right from wrong."

"When I find that brat. I'm going to send him to the next dimension." Pan's eyes became tear-filled.

"HER WOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!! HE LOVES ME!!" Pan turns into a Super Sayajin.
--------------------2 years later--------------------------
Pan awoke with a start. That same dream was haunting her, that same day when he left her. She walked over to her medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of pills. She took 2 pills.

"Trunks, Come back to me, or " Pan began to sob. That was from 2 years ago. Trunks had been haunting her for 2 years.

"Or just leave me in peace. Please Trunks!" She whispered hoarsely. No one had spoke of him since Trunks was born. Bulma named her second son after him to "fix" it. That just made it worse. He was a spitting image of him, Purple hair, and blue eyes not quite as smart as Trunks though. Once when he was walking around he found Trunks' room. Later that day he said

"Mommy, Who's that guy in the pictures that looks like me?"

"No one honey, no one anymore."
Pan decided to get dressed. It was 9:30 and she needed to be at Capsule Corps by 10:00. She put on a pale blue shirt and a pair of jeans. She then walked into the kitchen. She grabbed the cereal and poured some into a bowl. She then got the milk. She was about to pour some in when she saw something. It was a missing persons ad for Trunks. She broke down, destroying the milk carton and anything close. Her KI had been a bit too loose lately. She then quickly touched her purple and diamonds platinum ring. She received it in the mail, the jewelers were sick of telling people that the ring was sold. Pan wore it to keep guys away. She didn't want to get hurt twice.
----------------------------------
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. My friends really liked this one so I figured what the heck Please Read AND REVIEW!!! Flames are okay if I deserve them the more reviews I get the sooner I will review. Goodbye and Goodnight, Jacks