Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Touchdown ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Well I was sitting here watching the football game and I thought, wouldn't it be cool if the dbz gang played football? So I thought about writing a little ficcie were the dbz gang live the lives of professional football players..... It makes since doesn't it? They're all strong enough and if they were in an AU situation they would probably be athletes of some kind. Well anyways, here it is and I hope u like it! This is the first chapter, so I know its kinda short.

Disclaimer: I do not own dbz, I do not own the NFL, and I am, in no way, related to either. Wow, I bet you would have never been able to guess that.....

*Chapter 1*

Touchdown

Shades of Crimson

*****

*the locker room just before the first big game of the season*



"Winning is everything in this game god dammit, and if any of you sorry ass mother fuckers screw up this game, I won't even bother running you, you'll just pack your shit and get your sorry ass away from the rest of my team, go it?" the tall slender, slightly green coach yelled as his face began to turn a deep crimson color.

His name was Piccalo, Coach Piccalo. Well... if you could call him a coach. Actually, he used to train younger athletes in various sports like soccer and football, until he got his big break. The Green Bay Packers were on a severe loosing streak and they were looking fans left and right. When it seemed like they had hit rock bottom the agencies decided they needed to make a clean slate. This meaning that they hire a new coach and try to scrap up a whole new team of players.

Practice hadn't gone as smoothly as coach Piccalo had hoped, but now it was time to see what these boys were made of. So here they were, the new team of players standing the damp tinted locker room getting bitched out by their coach.

Piccalo looked down at his clip bored and let out a desperate sigh. A sigh that, as hard as he tried, couldn't hide all the stress in his voice, "Kakerott, your going to be my starting Quarterback."

Goku, a tall, well-built man with wild hair, who lacked most common knowledge but made up for it when he had a football in his hands, nodded and smiled as he slipped on his green and yellow packers jersey with the letters that spelled 'Kakerott' printed across the back.

Piccolo turned to the other guys who were lazily sitting in the locker room, "Newbie" he said turning to Yamcha, a pointless nick name, seeing as to how the entire team were a bunch of 'newbies', but it was Yamcha's first real football career, he hadn't even played college ball. "Your going to start as my Center, I don't want any screw ups out of you or you are through for the season, and if I see you even glance at the cheerleaders, your done as well."

Yamcha took a gulp and nodded meekly.

Piccalo turned to two large men sitting next to each other on the bench, "Nappa, Raditz, go in as Guards."

"Which side do you want us on Coach?" Raditz, the one with long black hair and a cocky smile, asked.

"I don't give a fuck! Just.. pick one! Yajerobie, Tein be my Tackles, and Krillin." Piccalo said glaring at the short bald man who was sitting cross legged with a look of horror spread across his innocent face, "Tight End, no mistakes like last year young man, you got that?"

Krillin nodded and mumbled a faint 'yes sir'. Last year he had been a tight end for Tennessee, and let's just say that they were more than happy to trade the short man. But Coach Piccalo had seen something in him, a fighter, a strong since of know-how and seriousness was locked behind that mask of playfulness.

Piccalo shifted his gaze to a medium height man with hair that stood up like a lit flame stood leaning against one of the lockers with his eyes closed and his arms crossed. "And Ojie, I want you in as my running back, you got that?"

The man slightly opened one of his eyes and scowled at his 'coach', "I got it old man."

Piccalo massaged his soar temples and nodded, he wasn't sure if the team he had picked was ready, which was odd because he was usually sure about pretty much everything, "All right Packers, go out and kick some ass."

*****


*the football stadium*

Her brown eyes scanned over the cheering, unsettled crowd that loomed in the stands above her. She tugged on the bottom of her green and yellow cheerleading uniform and lowered her eyes to the sideline. The wind violently wiped at her long black hair that she had previously pulled back into a long pony tail. She looked over at the crowd yet again nervously and turned to the beautiful girl next to her, "Oh my gosh B! I'm so nervous!"

The girl lifted up her head and smiled at her, her face was emotionless as if standing on the sidelines half naked in front of millions of rowdy men was just an everyday routine, and shook her head, "Don't be nervous Chi! We've been practicing for this all summer." she said, flipping a piece of her aqua hair away from her face with a smile.

ChiChi tried to mimic the cheery smile but sighed in defeat, "I. I know, but this is my first game!"

The blue haired girl laughed, and her never-ending blue eyes shinned as a result of the scorching sun. "Don't worry about it!"

"BULMA!" a blonde headed girl screamed running towards them, her face flustered and her eyes wide with worry.

Bulma turned around and met eyes with the stressed out blonde, "What is it Launch?" she asked, her voice remaining calm.

Launch nodded briefly and replied with a shaky voice, "Captain Bulma! Maron can't find her pom-poms and were starting in five!"

"I have an extra pair in my bag, tell her she can borrow mine." Bulma said as she rolled her eyes and turned back to ChiChi, Launch nodded and scurried off just as the announcer started talking, signaling the game was on.

~Hello Bill~
~Hey Jim, and a wonderful night it is tonight~
~Yes it is, yes it is indeed. Well today we have our first game of the season with the San Francisco Forty-Niners verses the Green Bay Packers.~
~Wow, this is going to be an exciting night indeed, The Niners sure put on a show last year with their excellent performances, but the Packers have a new head coach, and he's sure that they have no competition.~
~Well Bill, I'm not too sure Mr. Piccalo knows what he's talking about, I kind of fell sorry for a team coached by such a horrible stupid man~

Bulma shifted her jaw and narrowed her eyes. "Horrible coach?" she said as she cupped her hands over her mouth, "BOOO! YOU SUCK!" she hollered.

ChiChi shook her head and chewed nervously on her lower lip, "Calm down Captian B, your gana loose your voice yelling like that."

~Well here they are, the Packers, and it seems their a few players short, boy this coach must be some idiot~

*****


*after the game*

A loud crashing sound echoed through the locker room as Vegeta through his helmet down on the bench with a curse.

Goku laughed next to him and opened up his locker, "What's the matter with you Vegeta, we won!"

Vegeta rolled his eyes and began searching through his own locker, "Kakerott, we might have won but did you see us out there? We suck! We lost twenty yards to that fucking line backer, and newbie over there dropped like nine balls!" as he talked his deep voice stung of arrogance and distaste for his new team.

Goku shook his head and chuckled, "Vegeta, it was his first game, give him a break, will yah?"

Vegeta simply rolled his dark ebony eyes and slid his jersey off over his head. "Fuck off Kakerott."

Goku just let out another small chuckle and made his way over to the steam room to take a nice, long, hot shower.


******


Bulma tucked another strand of stray light blue hair delicately behind her ear and smiled, "See Chi, You did great!"

ChiChi smiled and continued to roll up her pompoms small enough to stuff in her bag, "Thanks!"

Maron walked up to the two girls and gave them both a huge smile, "Were going to that bar just down the road, there serving free bears to the players and I'm sure they'll make no exception to their cheerleaders!"

Bulma glanced up at Maron and nodded, "Yea, will be there"

Maron smiled again and flipped her long blue hair away from her face, "Kay, see ya there"

ChChi pulled one her own dark pony tail with a frown, "B, I don't drink..."

Bulma turned to ChiChi smiled, "Damn girl, you don't do any thing fun, do you?"

ChiChi shrugged and gave her a weak smile.

Bulma put her arm around ChiChi and walked her to the parking lot, "Well tonight your coming to the bar with me. You don't have to drink, but you can meet some of the players."

ChiChi turned to Bulma with a smile. "Alright."


****************

Well, what did you think? I think that this plot is original and I had a lot of fun writing it! Please don't flame me about something really small, but if you wanted me to write out the game play than just tell me.

Thank a lot for reading! Oh, please please review! And I promise the next chapter will be out shortly!

~Shades of Crimson