Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Touchdown ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own dbz, I do not own the NFL, and I am, in no way, related to either. Wow, I bet you would have never been able to guess that.....

Shout Outs: Well n e ways, i'de like to thank Regus12, mushi_azn, Gie, and everyone else who reviewed!

A/n: Hey! What's up? Well, if u didn't know the Packers are out for the season, but in this story they're NOT! ^^ That's just the way it goes... So heres the next chapter for all of u, hope u like and mayb i'll pick up a few more reviewers!


"talking" 'thinking' ~announcing~ *time/setting*

*Chapter 3*

Touchdown

Shades of Crimson

*****

*4:00- Dallas, Texas in a small over crowded locker room*

"Juu, I haven't seen you play, but your resumee says your smart and quick, I'm going to start you in as my Tight End." Coach Piccalo said turning to the pretty blonde girl who was sitting on one of the wooden benches in the guys locker room. She had gotten dressed in the girls but the team meetings were held here. The smell of sweat and mildew filled her nostrils as she sat impatiently on the bench in her unflattering green and yellow football uniform.

"Jay. Start as my Nose Guard. and every one else, just play what ever your sorry asses played last time, I'm not really good at these 'win one for your momma' speeches, so just go out there and prove something to everyone, beat the crap out of this team, and then screw them up some more, they think they got home field advantage, were here to prove them wrong. so... break" Piccalo said sliding on his head phones and watching his team exit the locker room.

*on the field in the huddle*

"So Kakerott what's the plan?" Vegeta asked sarcastically.

Goku pulled on his helmet and shrugged, "Do whatever you have to do to get the ball."

"Great plan Kakerott." Nappa said venomously, crossing his arms over his chest.

Tein shook his head, "No guys, Goku's right. Just do whatever you have to do to get the ball and score, do whatever you have to do, that's what this games all about."

They all agreed, some more reluctantly than others, (*caugh* Vegeta *caugh*caugh*) and yelled 'BREAK' as made their way out onto the 50 yard line for the opening play.

******

"Ready" Launch called pulling her long blonde hair up into a pony tail.

ChiChi and Maron nodded and walked up next to Bulma, "GO 18!" Bulma screamed, "KICK SOME BOY BUTT OUT THERE!" Bulma finnished with a smile.

18 raised her head and with a slight smile gave Bulma a slight thumbs up.

ChiChi laughed, "Ready B?"

Bulma watched as the opposing players looked over and checked them out. She smirked and turned to the other girls, "Yea, I'm ready, here's what were going to do..."

*****

~Good Afternoon Larry~
~Afternoon Rick, Well tonight we have to Dallas Cowboys here with the home field advantage, but after watching the Packers play on Monday, I'm not too sure that's going to be much help~
~Well, the Packers did put on a good show, but I'm not to sure that they have what it takes to beat Dallas, especially with, did you hear, a girl on their team~
~Well I guess we will see Rick~
~All right, and here they go~

*****

Krillin hiked the ball to Goku who passed the ball to Tein. The ball was intercepted and one of the men on the Cowboys ran down the sideline.

30-20- Nappa dived for the man, missing, -15-10

~Touchdown! Scored by Raven Smith~

The two teams gathered in the huddle, "Come on guys, do what ever you have to do to get the ball, kill the god damn players if you have to!" Tein said turning to the other players.

"Alright" Yajerobie mumbled while the other men (and Juu) gathered in their positions.

"Baby" a heavy set man said smirking at Juu, "Shouldn't you be on the side lines waving pom-poms?"

Juu narrowed her eyes and balled her hands into fist.

Krillin hiked the ball to Goku and Juu rammed herself into the man, making sure her knee contacted hard where his cup should have been.

Goku passed the ball to Tein. Tein caught the ball. A tall dark guy ran towards Tein, in an attempt to tackle him but his eye caught site of a blue headed cheerleader blowing him a kiss. He turned to her and smiled. Bulma winked at him as smiled dumbly back. He gulped at her while Tein ran by him and scored a touchdown.

~I don't believe it! Tom Ridings just.... stopped at the 35 yard line! He just... stopped!~


ChiChi smiled and hit Bulma on the shoulder, "So that's your secret, hmm?"

Bulma turned to ChiChi and smiled, "You should try it sometime"

The teams lined up again and the Cowboys hiked the ball. Nappa through his body into the other teams guard and Yamcha picked up the ball. He through a long pass to Vegeta who took the ball and ran with it.

~Touchdown scored by Vegeta Ojie! I don't believe this! The score is now 12 to 6, and Green Bay is ahead!~

~Dennis passes the ball, intercepted by Jay Droid! Number 17 has the ball, he's running, he's got it, Oh, Troy is right at his heals, 17 has the ball in his hands, he's stopped, Jay has punted the ball....... Field Goal!!~

Piccalo smirks on the side line while Cheese Heads go wild. (^^ including Gie)

The Cowboys punt the ball, intercepted by Juu, she takes the ball and runs down the side line, she fakes a couple players out and then passes the ball to Goku who is waiting for the ball. The pass is perfect, TOUCHDOWN!

ChiChi watches nervously on the side line as one of the players on the Cowboys runs up the side line. She swallows and winks at him. The man looks her up and down on the side line with a smirk, Goku narrows his eyes as he watches the scene from the 20 yard line, he runs up the field at break neck speed and tackles the guy's legs.

~and the run is intercepted by Goku Kakerott! Wow, from the looks of things, I'd say the Packers have this game in the bag, I've never seen a team with such speed force and endurance~

~They sure are putting on quite a show, I don't know what has gotten into them, but hands up to Coach Piccalo~

~Aw heck, Go Pic!~

A few runs later and it was the end of the fourth quarter. The score was 53 to 6, and Cowboy fans were on a rampage. But for Packer fans, it could have been New Years.

The buzzer sounded signaling the end of the game. The Packers filed into the locker room and Nappa toweled Vegeta in the butt.

"Great game everybody!" Goku said smiling standing on one of the benches.

"What are you fuckers babbling about?" Vegeta asked, sliding his jersey off over his head, reveling his muscular chest (mmmmm, iiii know :) and helmet.

"Has any one seen Yajerobie?" Napa said wadding up his own green and yellow jersey and throwing it into his locker.

Radizid looked up and shook his head, "Nope, i haven't seen him since the game."

Krillin looked up, "So is Juu's sharing a locker room with the cheerleaders?"

Jay nodded, keeping his eyes downcast, "yea"

Nappa smirked and laughed, "That's too bad!"

Jay and Krillin glared at him and Radizid laughed along with Nappa.

"Drinks are on me!" Piccalo said, bursting into the door of the locker room with a proud smile spread across his lips, "good game guys, I want the same thing Friday!"

Goku looked at the other players and then back at his coach and nodded, "No prob coach!"

*****

"Bye Juu! Alright see you guys Friday in New York!" Bulma said with her beautiful smile and shining blue eyes.

ChiChi smiled and looked up, "B! Hey, sorry for the short notice but do you think that you can you give me a ride to the hotel when we get there?"

Bulma turned to ChiChi and nodded, "sure"

The two walked together to Bulma's car and climbed in in complete silence.

They were on a small quite country road with tree's that seemed to be swallowing it up when the silence was broken. "B?" ChiChi asked looking over at Bulma with a forced smile on her thin lips. "c-can i ask you a question?"

"Uh, sure." Bulma said not lifting her eyes from the road.

ChiChi cleared her dry throat and blinked, "What exactly happened between you and... Vegeta?"

Bulma slammed on the breaks and she shook her head, "what?" she asked in barley a whisper, her blue eyes blinking off and on as her face becoming visible paler.

ChiChi looked down at her hands in her lap and continued, "Well, its just that i've heard a lot of stuff, and... you seem so smart, wha-what exactly happened?"

Bulma paused and then put her hands in her lap, "we-well, Ok, you see I met Vegeta in first grade... little twit! Spit gum in my hair on the first day!" Bulma shifted her jaw, "Needless to say, we got off to a... rocky start. But later we sort of... found something in each other and we were friends... like best friends. Up until middle school. He's so arrogant and stubborn! We got into this huge fight and we both refused to apologize. Until something really, really bad happened. And.. well it seems so silly now, but he was there to me through everything. Well High School came around, and we started dating." Bulma smiled at the irony of her situation and shook her head, "So I was valedictorian and he was the football captain, but everyone thought we were meant to be. After graduation day he got this really big football scholarship, I gave up my collage dreams to go with him. After two years in collage we were still dating and happy, and he got the opportunity of a life time, they wanted him to play pro-ball." Bulma bit her lower lip and took a deep breath, "He went for it, and I went along, I gave up everything to stay with him." Bulma stopped at looked up at the ceiling, "so he went pro, and I was genius in a cheerleading uniform. Two years, two fucking years went by and it was the night after one of his 'big games' so we went to his place, nothing new, but I decided to lean over to him and whisper three words, words that I still regrets today..." A tear rolled down Bulma's cheek. Chi Chi's mouth made dropped in the shape of an o and Bulma bit her lower lip, "he told me to leave, and I did and we... never talked to each other again.."

ChiChi put her hand on Bulma's shoulder and watched as Bulma shook her head, "so-sorry" she wisped shakily, she had had no idea things were ever, well serious between them.

Bulma shook her head, "I've been playing that story over and over again in my head, its kindof good to let it out..."

ChiChi's dark eyes stared foreword in confusion, "You gave up everything for him, how could he not expect you to love him?"

Bulma shrugged slightly and put her foot on the gas and they started moving again. Finally, after many award moments of science, Bulma decided to change the subject "Well, do you want to go to that club tonight?" Bulma said with a cheerful voice and a smile.

"huh?" ChiChi asked looking her over with a raised eye brow.

"Well Goku's going to be there and I thought SOMEBODY might want to see him?"

ChiChi blushed and let out a short laugh, "Only if you want to."

Bulma shifted her jaw to the side and then smiled, "Yea, I want to have a talk with some one any ways."


*****

Ok, so.... what can I say? SORRY about the football scene.... It was my first one and i know it must have sucked....

Well please review and tell me what you want in the next Chapter!

Romance
Drama
Action (football)
Humor
or what ever, please review, and THANKS! ^^

the next chapter should be out shortly!

Lotz Of Love!
~Shades of Crimson

(I know its not much so far....)