Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Touched ❯ Touched ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ashley Cowiens

This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. Names and characters are products of Akira Toriyama, who is linked with several companies in production such as Funimation, Toei Animation, and many more. Any places, or incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Acknowledgements

My inspiration and motivation to try and write this story is dedicated to God, whom has given me this chance to do something I love to do, though I may not be very good. To my number one pusher, Gladiany, whom I also owe thanks because she helped me cope through the many trials, tribulations, and depressions I endured while trying to become as best of a writer as I can at that point in time. I thank her very much for being the best online friend and best friend that I've ever had.

Touched

One

Bulma stared into the mirror, gazing at her reflection. Her dark blue hair was held back with the help of her white, cotton head band. She had applied her cherry lip gloss, white eye shadow, and her make up a few minutes ago. She looked cute... and lost. Lost, just like her and Vegeta's relationship.

Vegeta... He had changed so during the past few months. He had become harsh and even more prideful than before and that really didn't really help their relationship for the better. How did he change so much? He had only visited his father for three months, yet he had come back someone else. He began to train so much that he frequently missed school. He began to limit his time with her shortly and then very slowly, he began to treat her very differently. As if... As if she were insignificant to him...

Lately, every time they talked to each other, the result was an argument. This wasn't how a relationship worked, was it? she questioned herself as she continued to gaze at her reflection wandering where did she go wrong, or was it that she was not attractive enough for him anymore. Vegeta was her first boyfriend and he meant the world to her, but now he was slipping away from her...

She was beginning to regret moving in with him. At first everything was fine, they spent time together more often. The sex was better... Hot, steamy, and passionate... They had had a few arguments, but they were usually minor and easily resolved...

Six months they've been living together... Tension and anger arising very quickly within their relationship as each day passed... Vegeta barely looked at her now. He hardly touched her at all when they lye in bed together each night. That hurt... It made her feel like she wasn't good enough anymore. Three months...

Bulma knew that she needed to save her relationship before things got worse. But how? Vegeta... he seemed so... distant... It was as though she didn't know him anymore... She was losing him, she knew. Which is exactly why she needed to make a move to save their relationship.

He shouldn't have to be the way he is, yet he has so many reasons to be. A lot of reasons that Bulma did not know about, yet she sensed them. She loved Vegeta for his courage and bravery. She had fallen in love with what was buried deep within his heart. The deep, caring emotions that the darkness and pain in his heart tried to conceal... But she saw it. She had seen just a small glimpse of what he felt inside...

Bulma bit her lip and sighed as she averted her eyes from her reflection in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom, headed for the kitchen. She had just walked into her large kitchen when the began to ring. She sat down at her expensive, brown, wooden table and grabbed the phone from it's hook.

"Hello?" Bulma answered, as Vegeta walked in from training. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but his black boxers with a white towel slung over his left shoulder. His breathing was rapid and his whole body was nearly covered in sweat. He looked like he desperately needed some rest. Although, for the moment he did look desirable, tempting, and roughly sexy and manly. Bulma bit her lip as she watched him walk towards the refrigerator. Oh, no. He was going to have a raging fit when he found out that they were a little short on food supply, Bulma thought to herself.

"Bulma! Bulma! Are you there!?" Chi-Chi yelled, angrily.

"Yeah. I'm here," Bulma said as she slowly tore her eyes and attention away from Vegeta and directed it towards ChiChi's voice on the phone. "So, why may I ask are you calling me today?"

"I'm calling because tonight is a Saturday night. And I just realized that we haven't really been out together as girlfriends for about three months. Tonight is a night to party and have a sleepover so we can talk like we used to when we were all 15 year-old freshmen in High School. And also, I've already talked about this with Marron, No.18, and Lunch about five minutes ago. They've all agreed to come tonight at 8:00 p.m. So, are you up to it? It'll be just like old times. Laughs and kicks."

"I don't know. I mean maybe... Oh, what the hell. I'm in!" Bulma said with a giggling.

"Okay, well see you tonight at eight. Buh bye," Chi-Chi said as she hung up.

Bulma placed the phone on the receiver and shivered as she felt Vegeta's dark onyx eyes glaring at her from behind. Bulma rose from her seat and turned to greet her boyfriend's icy stare. Oh god, she thought mentally.

"Well, wow. This is the first time you've ever stared at me this long in months. What is it that's so intriguingly interesting about me today that you take the time out to stare so hard?" Bulma asked sarcastically with a false smile.

"Oh, nothing... Nothing at all..," Vegeta said with his intensive dark voice. "I'm just wandering why in the hell somebody didn't go shopping yesterday. Now, what in the hell am I supposed to eat? There's literally nothing appetizing in that damn fridge, damnit!"

"Well, with that attitude. You can starve for today for all I care," Bulma said as she turned away and started to head in the direction of their bedroom when Vegeta caught her wrist and slung her against his chest.

"You're my property, Woman. You will find me something eatable in this house and you will go grocery shopping. And I mean now," Vegeta commanded seriously.

Bulma rolled her eyes, snatched her wrist from Vegeta's grasp, and turned to face him . "You know if you showed me a little appreciation and asked nicely instead of demanding me to do things, you might actually get what you want without having to scream, yell, and waster your breath. God, you act so stupid. I'm no robot you know? I'm not programmed to jump and follow your every command," Bulma stated her back to him, eyes closed as she sighed.

"I'm going to be out tonight," she added.

Vegeta rolled his eyes, hmped, and said, "And I'm supposed to care about when, where, and why you're going to be out of the house because?" he sneered.

"Because you care about me," Bulma said with a smile as she snaked her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss his lips. Instead, Vegeta rolled his eyes again, pulled her hands away from his neck, and pushed her aside.

"Yeah, right," he snarled.

Bulma bit her lip and sighed. "Okay. I'm going to go buy some groceries. Just don't die of starvation before I get back," Bulma said sarcastically as she stormed out of the kitchen, grabbing her keys off the counter, and walked outside towards her car.

"I have such a stupid Woman," Vegeta growled as he walked into their bedroom and started towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Bulma arrived back home an hour later carrying two large grocery bags. "Uh! Vegeta! You can help get the others out of my car you know!" she yelled as she dropped the bags onto the table. Sighing she sat down and rested her head against the table.

"Why don't you get the rest? You carried the first two in. You can carry the rest as well," he yelled stepping into the kitchen fully dressed and showered.

"I'm not the one who's hungry," Bulma said muttered.

"Yeah. However you want to put it," Vegeta responded heading towards the kitchen door to go outside and get the last few bags of grocery. Two minutes later Vegeta re-entered the house and dropped the grocery on the table near Bulma's face.

Bulma growled and lifted her head from the table.

"What do you want, now?" She asked, more than faintly annoyed.

Vegeta scowled and said, "Well, dinner isn't going to cook itself. Now is it?" he asked sarcastically, his arms folded across his chest and staring down at her expectantly.

" Like, eat some junk food. Because I'm not going to cook right now," she answered, greeting his scowl with a glare.

"I want real food, Woman," Vegeta snapped.

"Well, why don't you cook yourself some real food?" she asked sarcastically.

"Because I'm not the woman here. And it's your job as the woman to cook. Along with washing the clothes, dishes, and any other god damned chore in this house!" he yelled angrily.

Bulma stood up and stared at Vegeta with wide eyes in awe and complete disbelief. "That's a most egregiously, opprobrious insult. Just because I'm a woman? Because I'm a woman, all of the things that involves this house is my job and my job only? I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. And what may I ask, is your job, Honey? And don't say training because that isn't a job. That's what you do for fun," Bulma snapped angrily.

"My job is putting up with your loud mouth whenever I walk into the room," Vegeta sneered irritably.

"That's not a job. And if it is, It's mine. Do you want me to do some demonstrations? Never mind I'll do some anyways," Bulma said as she cleared her throat to demonstrate.

"Woman! Where in the hell is all the damn food? Woman! I can't eat this… This foul, shameful mess of what you call food! And oh, here's one of most common, "Woman! Fix this damn gravity machine!" Woman! Woman, Woman! Just about everyday I have to put up with your mouth, Vegeta!"

Vegeta growled at Bulma's fluency in dictating his voice correctly. "Oh, yeah. Well, don't make me get started on your loud mouth," Vegeta sneered glaring at her menacingly.

"Oh, yeah? Well go ahead. I'm sure I'm not as bad as you are," Bulma sneered. What was she doing? She needed to save their relationship, not wreck it even more. But she couldn't help it… Vegeta kept pushing all the right buttons to steer her away from the job.

"This is going nowhere, Woman. So, just cook damnit!" he yelled irritably.

"No, you can cook for yourself," Bulma said closing her eyes, taking a deep breath and mentally counted to ten.

"I already explained to you your job as a woman," Vegeta said as he clenched his fists tightly.

"And I'm saying I'm not cooking. Got it?" Bulma replied calmly, trying to ignore the woman insult.

"How about this? You cook or I kill you," Vegeta said glaring at her menacingly.

"You wouldn't."

"For food? Oh, I will."

"Why don't you try asking me nicely for a change in three months?"

"No."

"Yeah."

"No!"

"I'm waiting."

"Well you can wait forever, then."

"Well, you can as well then."

"Alright, Woman. Will you please cook something?" he asked with disgust evident in his voice at having to say please and to having to ask period.

"That's so much better, Vegeta! Oh, I'm so proud!" Bulma said sarcastically with a false smile.

"Oh, just shut the hell up and cook!" Vegeta yelled pissed off.

Bulma growled, put up some grocery and began to cook Vegeta dinner. An hour and twenty minutes later Vegeta's dinner was done. Bulma glanced at the stove's clock a second time and gasped at the time. It was 7:25. She was supposed to be present at Chi-Chi's house in about thirty five minutes. She walked out of the kitchen, and started towards her and Vegeta's bathroom to take a shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Bulma stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to cover her body. Walking into their bedroom, Bulma walked over to her closet and pulled out three outfits and a pair of night clothes when Vegeta walked in and plopped himself on their light brown, king size bed. He stared at his girlfriend lightly as she dropped the towel from her delicate body and dressed into a black shirt that exposed a little, but enough of mid-drift, a plaid black and red short mini-skirt and some knee-high, black leather boots.

"So, what do you want now, your highness?" Bulma asked sarcastically, turning to face her boyfriend.

"I'm still hungry," he said smirking.

"Well, I'm not about to cook again," Bulma said simply.

"You don't have to. Because what I want only requires cooperation and holding on," he replied sexily, licking his lips indicating what he meant.

Bulma stared at him shocked, then smiled. "Why tonight? You know I have somewhere to be."

"And I have other things to do, but I'm pushing them aside tonight. Aren't I?" he countered.

"Look, I'm sorry. I have plans. Besides, intimacy is for people who love each other. I love you, but you love you," Bulma hadn't realized that she'd spoken the last two statements aloud until it was said.

Vegeta glared and said, "Not really," he said referring to Bulma's statement about intimacy.

"Bye," Bulma said as she grabbed her black purse and left the room.

Vegeta growled aloud. He had wasted nearly five minutes of his gravity training time trying to get with her and all she could say was, "Sorry, I have plans." He had thought she might want to do something that fun, interesting, and easy tonight. After all it had been over three months since they'd indulged themselves with one another's body and presence…

Bulma arrived at ChiChi's house at 8:25 p.m. When she walked into Chi-Chi's room, four pairs of eyes were on her.

"Well, you're late. We thought you'd changed your mind," Chi-Chi said with a smile.

"Sorry. I was a bit… pre-occupied," Bulma replied.

"Ooh," No.18 said staring up at Bulma with a smirk. "pre-occupied," No.18 repeated.

"No, I know what you're thinking. Not that for over three months. Besides, I didn't have time," Bulma said casually.

"What!?? Three months," Chi-Chi and No.18 asked in unison.

"Bulma, you should have made time," No.18 said as Bulma seated herself on the floor with them.

Chi-Chi snapped her fingers and the lights went dim. "We'll talk about Bulma's relationship in a minute. Right now, let's go in a circle and talk about how things have changed and all the crazy things we've gone through throughout these past three years in high school. And then our boyfriends, how we got together and everything like we did in Middle School," Chi-Chi said excitedly.

"Okay," No.18, Bulma, Marron, and Lunch agreed in unison.

"So, who wants to go first?" Chi-Chi asked the four girls.

"I'll will," the blue haired and blue eyed Marron volunteered in a ditzy, childish voice.

"Okay," Chi-Chi said, "Go ahead, Marron."

"Okay. This year was so much fun! I met tons of cute guys who offered me a ride and ice cream! And um, me and Yamcha took a wild dare. We had sex without a condom and I blew him out. And guess what. All these guys were complimenting me on my breasts and asked me could they touch them. I said yeah, and Yamcha saw them touching. He was so over protective that he came over and beat them all up! He's so sweet, isn't he? But anyways, me and him had a threesome. I suggested it of course. Yamaha's a bit shy you know, so he was just blushing nearly the whole time of course! And also!…"

"Marron. Okay, okay. Enough, just stop right there. That is so nice to know. But that's a little too much disclosure, honey," Chi-Chi said as the others nodded their head in agreement.

"Okay, who wants to go next? Well, never mind. I'll just go," Chi-Chi said.

"Okay."

"Well, this year so far for me, has been fun, special, and important. This year is very important to me because it's the last year of our high school lives. And in a few months, we all may be separating. You know? Going to different colleges and making new friends. Making our dreams realities. Changing and maturing from adolescents to young adults. I mean, soon we'll be old enough to drink "legally" soon," Chi-Chi said with a dry laugh, as she felt tears fall down her cheeks.

"Oh, god. I'm just going to miss everyone!" Chi-Chi cried out as Bulma, Marron, and even No.18 and Lunch came to hug her.

"We're going to miss you too, Chi. But that doesn't mean, we're going to forget about each other. We'll still call and keep in contact with each other. Nothing much is going to change. Except we'll probably be hundreds of miles away from one another… And we may mature without one another. Having to make new friends and probably getting drunk with different people…" Bulma trailed off as she realized a whole lot would probably change.

"Bulma!" No.18 yelled, "You're going to make her cry even more. "God, this is already pathetic, but… Oh, God. Now, you're going to cry too. Oh no!"

"You guys, let's stop this right now!" the blonde haired Lunch, yelled. "Suck it up and move on to the next subject," she said not wanting to be caught in such an emotional rapture.

Bulma and Chi-Chi laughed dryly.

"She's right you know. Besides, have any of us really decided what college we're going to go to yet?" No.18 asked.

"Well, I have about five acceptance letters, but I'm not fully sure which college I'm going to attend," Bulma said hesitantly.

"Well, Goku only received one acceptance letter and the college he may be attending isn't too far from here. So, I was sort of thinking of attending WCC so we wouldn't be very far away from one another and we could still be together.

"Really? I have about six letters from colleges that I've applied to," Marron said, proudly.

"What?!" Chi-Chi, Launch, Bulma, and No.18 asked in unison.

"Marron, you have six acceptance letters for college? How?" No.18 asked, shocked.

"Wait, um. Six of them we rejected me. And two accepted me. So, are Iceberg and Nation University good colleges?" Marron asked in her usual casual, ditzy and silly voice.

Again, everyone stared in shock. Those were two among the top ten greatest universities in their country.

"Marron. Um, how did you get accepted? I mean, I hardly think having a good fashion average could get you into Iceberg and Nation U.

"Oh, um. It was easy. You see, I sent in a video saying why I qualify to be accepted into Harvard. They said, they liked my cute pink outfit. You know, the one with the small bikini top and bottom. I knew I had to wear that outfit and fit it in somewhere on the video. So I ended it with a shot of me in the pool wearing it!" Marron screamed excitedly.

"Oh. We should have known your brain didn't get you anywhere," Chi-Chi mumbled aloud.

"That's true," Lunch, Bulma, and No.18 agreed in unison.

"Okay! We can have a real sleepover later on sometime tonight or tomorrow tonight. It's 9:55 and I'm ready to go out, get drunk, and party! Is anyone feeling me on this one?" Chi-Chi asked grinning.

"Chi-Chi is suggesting to do something irresponsible such as getting drunk? Oh, God! Has she been drugged? Or is it something in the water?" Bulma kidded.

"I think you may be right, Bulma," No.18 said with a small laugh.

"Come on you guys. Stop kidding around. I just want to party and get wasted for the first time without Goku there to persuade me otherwise. Okay?" Chi-Chi stated.

"Oh.. So, you just want to take a dare, or a risk. I feel you on that. Let's go party!!!" Bulma yelled excitedly.

"Okay, so is everyone in?" No.18 asked.

"Yeah," Launch and Marron replied, rising from Chi-Chi's floor.

"Okay," No.18 said as she stood up and walked over to Chi-Chi's door, un locked it and walked into the kitchen. The other four girls followed behind No.18 until she stopped.

"Okay, who's riding with who? Or are we going to ride separately?" asked No.18.

"Separately," Bulma replied.

"Okay," everyone agreed as they each walked outside, got into their cars and followed Chi-Chi to their frequently visited club, the Moon.

Thirty minutes later, Chi-Chi and the girls reached the club, exited their cars, and walked up to the clubs entrance. They showed their fake ID's and entered the club. As the five girls stepped inside the club, they heard Lil'Jon and the Eastside Boys feat Ying Yang Twins "Get Low" blasting in the background.

The five friends walked over towards the bar and made their orders.

"I want vodka," said No.18.

"Me too," said Chi-Chi.

"I want a glass of Quenching hypnotic," Bulma said.

"A glass of Shay tequila, please," Marron ordered.

That'll be $17.00 each, please," The bartender said as he returned minutes later with their orders. Bulma opened her purse and paid for the five orders as three guys, who had been flirting with No.18, Marron, and Launch, walked approached them.

"Hey, babes," the three said, standing in front of their chosen girls. "Do ya'll want to dance?" they asked in unison with smooth, deep voices.

No.18 sipped a bit of her drink, rested it on the bar, and nodded. "Bulma would you watch our drinks?" No.18 asked as the brunette haired guy took her hand and led her down to the dance floor.

"Yeah, mine too?" Marron asked as she too was dragged onto the dance floor by a cute, brown eyed blonde guy.

Meanwhile, the other brunette guy who had been admiring Launch couldn't persuade her to go out on the dance floor with him.

"Come on, Babe. Let's go and have some fun," the guy said pleading with the blonde haired Launch.

"Alright, whatever," Launch said with a sigh and walked off towards the dance floor with the guy.

That left only Chi-Chi and Bulma standing near the bar of the five friends.

"So, how are you and Vegeta doing?" asked Chi-Chi.

Bulma shrugged her shoulders and said, "I honestly don't know. I think we may break up soon."

"Oh," Chi-Chi said as she took a swallow of her vodka. "Hey, this is good. It's just a bit bitter," she said with a smile.

Bulma laughed dryly as her friend set her drink down on the bar and walked out onto the dance floor. Bulma smiled as she watched her friends out on the dance floor having fun and begin to dance slowly as Christina Aguilera "Too Beautiful For Words" began to play. She loved this song.

Seconds later, a brunette, blue eyed guy walked towards her and asked her for a dance.

"Oh. Sure, why not?" she said as the guy took her by the hand, walked her onto the dance floor, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Bulma wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulders as she listened to the soothing words and melody of Christina Aguilera's song.

When I try to describe How I feel when you hold me I get butterflies I hear lullabies It's hard to explain

Like the scent of a rose Or the sound of the rain Is too precious and too wonderful To give it a name

Too beautiful for words A symphony inside me Too beautiful for words I can not take them lightly Can you hear my silent heart…

The song described almost everything she had felt for Vegeta before he changed and slipped further away from her… This dance would feel so much better if she were with him…As the song ended, Bulma dropped her hands from around the guy's neck and walked over to the bar with him to have another drink.

Bulma grabbed her drink from the bar and sat up in the bar's seat. "So, what's your name?" she asked him.

"Rein," he said. "And yours?"

"Bulma," she replied.

"Well, Bulma. It's nice to meet you. But may I ask, why is such a beautiful girl like you drinking?"

Bulma laughed dryly. "You say is as though I drink casually. I don't. Just for tonight. And being beautiful doesn't make a person's life perfect."

"Really? Well, can I help make it better?" Rein asked smirking.

"No, thanks. I don't do one-night stands… Ever," Bulma responded.

"It can be more than one night, if you want," Rein persisted as he took a sip of his Shay tequila.

"Um, no. I don't even know you. I just met you, I mean. I don't do that type of thing, period," Bulma said blushing.

"Well, let me help you get to know me," he said as Bulma's four friends walked up to them.

"Hey, B. Who's he?" No.18 asked with Chi-Chi, Launch, and Marron checked the guys appearance.

"This is Rein. He was just my dancing partner a few minutes ago. Rein, these are my friends. Chi-Chi, No.18, Launch, and Marron," Bulma pointed out.

"Hey, nice to meet you," Marron said, with a smile. "Um, Bulma. Did you introduce Rein and Vegeta, yet?"

"What do you mean?" Bulma asked curiously. "I just met him."

"She means, Vegeta's here. Over there," No.18 said as she pointed towards Vegeta's direction.

"Yeah, and he doesn't look too happy. I think he may have seen that dance," Launch stated.

"Yeah," the other three girls agreed in unison, watching as Vegeta began making his way towards their direction.

"Who's Vegeta?" Rein asked curiously.

"My boyfriend," Bulma said biting her lip as he neared her.

"Oh, so that's the real reason?" Rein asked.

"It's the most important reason, but the other reasons still stand," Bulma answered.

"Don't worry. I don't count off for such small reasons such as this," Rein said with a smirk.

Bulma shook her head at him as Vegeta stopped in front of her.

"Hey, Vegeta," Bulma said casually, trying not to be intimidated by the icy cold glare Vegeta was sending her way.

"Hey to you, Woman," Vegeta said glancing over to the guy beside her.

"Hey, Vegeta!" Marron yelled, grinning. "What's up?"

Vegeta shifted his glare from the guy to Marron and Bulma's other friends who were watching in interest to see how this would boil over. "All of you, get lost," Vegeta said darkly.

"Hey! We want to hear!" Chi-Chi yelled.

"Get lost, Bitches, Vegeta said coldly.

"Asshole," they muttered as they walked away to watch the event from far away.

"Vegeta shifted his attention back towards Bulma and Rein.

"Hey, asshole. This is between me and my Woman. So, how about getting lost," Vegeta demanded giving Rein a look that could kill.

"How about, no?" Rein responded with a smirk, taking another swig of his tequila.

"How about, yes?" Bulma asked, surprising Rein.

"Alright. Whatever you say," he said as he shot Vegeta a dirty look and disappeared into the crowd.

Vegeta paid no attention to the weakling and shifted his gaze back onto his woman. "Explain," he demanded.

"There's nothing to explain. He asked me to dance, I said yes. We danced, walked back to this bar and talked a bit," Bulma said.

"Why did you dance with him?" Vegeta asked, his arms folded glaring down at his beautiful blue haired woman.

Bulma turned her back to him not wanting to look him into the eyes when she said what she had to say. He might criticize her. "Because the person who I really wanted to dance with wasn't there. He said, he never said her cared about me and I knew even if he was here he wouldn't push his pride aside to ask me to dance with him. He just can't let go of the past," she said. "So, there," she stated as she turned to walk away, but Vegeta caught her wrist lightly.

"Wait," he said as he made her face him. "I'm ready to let go of the past because I don't want to lose you, Woman. So, do you want to dance, Bulma?" he asked with smirking as he saw shock and surprise become apparent on her face.

"Yes," she said shocked as Vegeta took her by the hand and walked with her onto the dance floor. Bulma wrapped her arms around Vegeta's shoulders and lye her head down on Vegeta's shoulders as Christina Aguilera "Too Beautiful For Words" was requested one more time. Vegeta wrapped his arms around Bulma's waist and felt his way around her body trying to become familiar with her curves again.

Bulma drifted away in fantasy as she felt Vegeta's hands roam her body, rediscovering all her curves. As the song neared an end, Bulma lifted her head from Vegeta's shoulders and stared into his eyes as she saw him shift his attention to her lips. And before she knew it, she was in a deep, passionate kiss with her boyfriend. When the kiss ended, Bulma said, "I'd much rather dance with you any day, Vegeta."

She had done it. No, they had done it. They saved their relationship in the most unexpected way and passionate way.

Chi-Chi, No.18, Launch, and Marron watched in awe at the beautiful, romantic scene Bulma and Vegeta had caused. Minutes later, their boyfriends walked up towards them and each planted a kiss on their girlfriend's lips…

Too beautiful for words (too beautiful ohh) A symphony inside me (a symphony, oh) Too beautiful for words (ohh, too beautiful baby) I can not take them lightly Can you hear my silent heart

Ohh yeah, yeah, oooh...