Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Truly Forgotten? ❯ Truly Forgotten? ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Truly Forgotten?

Author: Rena "Sama" / 'the light'

Contact at: soaringshadow@yahoo.com, AIM : soaringshadow

Date: 9-18-02

Pairing: Gokuu + Bejiita / Gokuu + Chichi / Bejiita + Buruma

Rated: PG-15

NOTE: Sequel to ' Forgotten By the Morrow'

DISCLAIMER: Don't own 'em so don't sue. No money...labor of love and all that.

Enjoy ^^]

=============================================================< br>
I wake up the next morning with determination. Today is the day!

"Bejiita!!" Buruma yells. I feel a shiver of apprehension at the mention of his name.

| Is that a good sign ? |

"Get your ass out of bed and get yourself banned from some place else so Chichi and I can have a laugh!!" Buruma screams over the whistling of the teapot for her usual morning coffee. Chichi clatters pans as she makes breakfast.

I hear a groan, then a thump from the room across from my own. Then erratic footsteps to the bathroom, then rushing water.

"How can he sleep so much? Honestly," Buruma mutters.

| Hopefully he had a lot on his mind |

I flip through the channels on the TV, trying to distract myself from my edginess and the gnawing in my stomach as it glues itself to my back

"I'm hungry ...Chichi" I whine.

| God those pancakes smell so good! |

===

After a seemingly long while, I sit at the table, salivating with hunger, pervious unease crushed by my all consuming need to eat myself into a stupor.

Finally Bejiita graces us with his presence just as Chichi sets down a colossal stack of blue berry pancakes in front of me. Piping hot, drowning in syrup, 12 strips of bacon and 3 eggs. Just the way I like it.

My eyes shift from Bejiita to the food. He did not meet my eyes.

| No...he couldn't really have forgotten me?..|

I look at his usual scowling face as I shove another pancake into my mouth. The syrup is sweet and the food delicious as ever. But at the memory of his kiss, his lips, the food doesn't all that great.

"What's the matter Gokuu? You're hardly eating at all.."

===

Today's Agenda: The amusement park!

I wonder how amused I'll be considering my sour mood.

| Don't lose hope!! Don't give up! |

When have I ever thrown in the towel? This is a challenge I can't back down from. Not now. not when I'm so close.

I harden my resolve and keep my head up.

It's a new day after all, with new possibilities.

===

Chance One

Chichi had forgotten her purse in the locker at the main gate of the park.

"AH! I can't believe I left that there!!! How are we gonna buy anything!!" She screams and takes off. For a shop-a-holic, money is an absolute necessity, especially since everything here costs an arm and a leg.

A moment later Buruma runs after her. "Wait Chichi!! I have the key remember!?" Buruma runs after her, leaving Bejiita and I alone.

| Chance! |

I wait a while before I speak. Longer than I should have, suddenly nervous.

"B..Bejiita."

He turns to look at me warily.

"About..last ni."

"I got it!!!" Chichi cuts me off a she squeals, purse in hand and Buruma not far behind.

We continue on our way to the Scream Machine TM.

First Attempt : FAILED

===

Chance Four

The lines in this place are ridiculous! We stand there for the second hour. Buruma had given up long ago. Bumper cars were never her thing she said before leaving for the arcade.

"I'll meet ya at the slides at four o'clock!" she said, waving as she left.

Bejiita crosses his arms. A scowl probably on his face. I can't tell since he's in front of me with his back to me. He should smile more often. He's so handsome when he smiles. He could brighten a whole room.

Eventually Chichi gives up as well and goes to the gift shop.

"I'm gonna go buy a present for dad for watching the kids. I'll catch up with you guys later," she says over her shoulder.

I'm alone with Bejiita again.

| Chance!!! |

"Anoo, Bejiita.." I stop myself there. This is really NOT the place. The instant I opened my mouth to speak every eye was on me. All hungry for something to see or some form of entertainment on the boring, horrifically long line. I say nothing after that for fear of my rather private conversation becoming rather public.

Fourth Attempt : FAILED

===

Chance Seven

After the bumper cars by some miracle I manage to convince Bejiita to go on the carousel with me. He grumbles but complies. He sits on one of the overly decorative benches instead of the painted, wooden ponies. He hates horses. I sit next to him. Too closely as always. I hope no one's staring this time.

The ride begins.

| My chance! Finally! |

"Bejiita..I.."

The hollow, tinny, music from the carousel blares. We managed to sit right under a speaker.

How could I have missed that!? Stupid!!

There were no other seats on the packed carousel so we cover out ears through the entire ride, happy when it was over.

Seventh Attempt : FAILED

===

I feel my resolve crumbling. This day has gone very badly. Am I destined to get so close then have fate step in a screw everything up? Why do I want him so? Why must getting my heart's desire result in the broken hearts of two others? Why is there no way everyone can be happy?

Why do I ask questions to which I already know the answers?

===

We find Chichi first at the gift shop. She bought Ox-King a cool snowy globe, foam lizards on a leash for the kid and four giant, swirly, rainbow, lollies for each of us. I inhale mine in a flash, hoping the sugar rush would boost my plummeting mood.

Bejiita takes his with a nod of gratitude, and eats far more slowly than I. Licking through each candy rainbow layer. His pink tongue stained green, then red, then blue as he run it over the candy rod again and again..

...and again.

I feel a tightening in my groin.

Then he pushes most of it into his mouth. The pulls it out halfway before pushing in back in again.

| Oh..my.. |

I bite my lip as a part of my throbs. I think I need to go, I need to get out of here, most of all I need to stop watching him do that!

===

I retreat to the bathroom. Not to use it, just to compose myself. I splash water on my flushed face. Once I feel my erection fade, and the heat leave my face, I rejoin the group.

Buruma has as well and suggests we go to the haunted house.

"Weeeee" Bejiita says sarcastically, eliciting a snicker from Chichi and a dirty look from Buruma. It's one of the first things he's said all day. He's been oddly quiet. I wonder if he really <i>does</i> remember and has just been avoiding conversation. That's even worse than if he'd just forgot.

A knot of unease turns in my stomach again, wishing for some tasty treat to put in it. Food. Something I've always turned to when I'm feeling low.

===

It's a strange haunted house. No cart on tracks that takes you through a tunnel with poorly decorated ghosts and ghouls. No cheap "scary sounds" being looped on a small radio in the corner. No broken lights or props. This one is nearly pitch black, I guess so you can't see if something is broken. You have to walk through until you see a light in the end. Not bad.

People who work the haunted house make the sounds or are down on the ground behind props that occasionally pull at my clothes or rush by trying to startle me. I hear someone who sounded a lot like Chichi yelp far ahead of me.

But after a time I don't hear much of anything at all.

"Hey!! I don't hear any ghouls!! Where's the scary?! Chichi..we got gypped!!" I yell, laughing and hoping someone would answer.

No one did.

Beginning to worry, I walk a little bit faster. I feel hands on my back again, almost happy to know some one's there. Then surprisingly strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back suddenly.

"Whoa, you guys go all out for this job! I'm impressed!" I say laughing at the 'ghost' behind me.

"Kakarotto..." a deep, mellow voice says. A voice I hear often in my dreams. The arms pull me down until I feel soft breath in my ear.

"I ...remember.." he whispers.

I stiffen suddenly, unsure of what to do. I'm overjoyed that my efforts were not in vain, but worried at how he will react to that new knowledge. Will he be angry?..or

Hot kisses scorch the skin right behind my ear. The same I did to him only the night before.

"Be..jiiiii..ta.."

A shudder runs through me as I turn around in his embrace, too happy for words. He captures my lips and I feel myself drowning. My legs go weak and I sink to my knees. His taste even sweeter after the rainbow lolly, sweeter because it's <i>his</i> taste, because I though I'd never be able to sample his delights again.

"Unnn!" I suck his tongue and we moan into each other's mouth. My hands roam to knead the rounded flesh of his delectable backside.

"Ahh..."

I whind my arms around his small waist and his fingers through my hair as we come up for air.

Still panting I finally find my voice.

"Unn..Bejiita...why?" I ask breathlessly.

| Tell me what I want to hear.... Tell me you feel the same...Do you...can you? |

"Because I love you...because it took me so damn long to realize." he says in a low voice smoothing the hair away from my face.

"And because you have the worst timing!"

Even as dark as it is, I can still see his smile.

"This way."

I almost forgot, this is still a public place. It wouldn't do to have one of the ghouls be started by <i>us</i>, kissing in the dark.

He helps me up and leads me by the hand until we can see the end of the tunnel. Until we can see the light of day. A bright day. A new day, full of possibilities.

Why?

Because I know we'll be together.



FIN



Truly Forgotten? (c) 2002 Rena "Sama" / 'the light'


====================================================== =======


I hoped ya liked it. ^^