Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds of Trouble ❯ Hurry, Hide! Is That Another Ki I'm Sensing? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Kinds of Trouble
Chapter 4. Hurry Hide . . . Is That another Ki I'm sensing?

        “There you go Angel. Careful now on the way down.” John, Alicia's father, said to her on the way down to the cellar. “That's the last one Jake.” He said to his younger brother.

        “Wait Daddy! What about Steffy?!” Leash asked.

        “Leash is right. She's still at Trunks'. I have to go get her!” Jake said hurriedly.

        “Don't worry, I'll hold down the fort here. You go get your daughter. Oh and be careful little brother.” John said and the two brothers gave each other a slight hug.

        “Thanks , I will.” Then Jake left to go find Stef. John went down into the cellar with the rest of the nine kids and Rebecca, Jake's wife, who was also a witch. They reason why they're down there you ask. They are all witches hiding from the Latifundia.

        The Latifundia is a big, green, ugly, creature. With its huge claws, menacing teeth, and large spikes on it's back. The Latifundia may look clumsy but it's really very agile.

        #_#_#< font color="black">

        “I remember when we were Bra's age, getting up at the crack of dawn just to watch Saturday morning cartoons.” Stef said with a yawn because she had just woken up. “Now I'm lucky if I'm up at 10!”

        Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm still completely awake.” Goten said. Suddenly the door bell rang . . . again.

        “I'll get it.” Trunks said walking to the door yawning.

        “Hello Trunks. Is Steffany still her?” Jake Spellman asked hastily.

        “Uh yeah, Stef your Dad's at the door.”

        “Steffa ny, hurry! Get your things, we have to go now!” Jake said as he quickly walked in and went to his oldest daughter. “I'll explain on the way home!”

        “But Dad!” Stef protested as her father grabbed her arm and headed for the door again.

“No, we have to go now! Say good bye to Trunks and Goten.”

        “Bye guys. See you later . . . I hope.” And with that they left. Vegeta just stood there as if he knew what they were talking about.

        “Dad what the hell is going on?! I know you know!” Trunks said slightly boorishly.

        “Alrigh t you know that ki we've been sensing?”

        “Yeah.& #8221; Trunks and Goten said together.

        “Well. . . . . . . “Vegeta started the story that was told to him by the two small children that came to his door that morning.

        “Wow, um, I think, maybe I should go home too. Tell Gohan about this.” Goten said heading to the door.

        “Ok Goten. How about we meet in an hour?” Trunks told him. Goten nodded then was out the door and flying home fast.

        “Trunks go up stairs and change. I'm going to be outside. Meet me out there.”

        “Yes Sir!” Trunks answered and went up stairs to do as his father told him. He changed into his blue saiyan suit and yellow boots then went outside to meet his father.

        “Let's go Trunks.” Vegeta said pointing in the direction of the Latifundia's ki.