Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ United Destiny ❯ Obliteration ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

GK: Here's the newly redone chapter two. It has a few more changes and additions.

~Chapter Two~

~Obliteration~

Two men walked down a long corridor. On their left were beautiful alabaster arches that allowed walkers to view the magnificent lake that was next to the science compound. But neither man even glanced at the lake they were too focused upon their own thoughts. The man in the lead was a dark blue skinned Hisseran male around three and a half feet. He was nervous and his darting eyes proved it. The individual following him however was a Saiyan man that was very agitated.

A firm scowl set upon the tanned face of the Saiyan around 23. The man was short around five foot six, but his muscular frame proved he was no pushover. In fact, he was currently struggling to keep his Ki low as he became more annoyed with each second that past. His name was Prince Vegeta, the sole heir to the Saiyan throne. He was also bored out of his mind. With his brown tail, the pride of the Saiyan heritage, whipping around behind himself in agitation, the Prince followed a dark blue skinned alien down a long corridor. Vegeta was sick of visiting worthless planets that were allied with Vegeta-sei. But as Prince of Vegeta-sei it was his to duty to act as the ambassador for Vegeta-sei and represent his father's kingdom.

Currently he was on a nearby planet called Hissera. Like many of the planets allied with Vegeta-sei, the planet was occupied with weaklings in Vegeta's mind. Planet Vegeta-sei on the other hand had superior fighters, but technology was lagging.

The King wishing to conquer more worlds in the galaxy, decided to ally the planet with others that had more advanced and efficient technology. Planet Vegeta-sei in exchange for this technology agreed not to wipeout the inhabitants of the planet. The Saiyans did however take some of the females back with them for various reasons.

It was a smart move by the King, the Prince reluctantly admitted, but Vegeta disliked spending his time inspecting the planets. It was a pointless job and was unfit for a Prince and future ruler in his mind.

"Pass these doors i-is the sci-ience wing-g," the Hisseran that was designated Vegeta's personal tour guide turned and stuttered with his eyes on the ground. Vegeta gave a brief nod and followed the shorter man through a set of doors.

Vegeta was bored with the menial tour that had now lasted well over two hours. He wished he was training at the moment rather than listening to a short, scared, alien talk. Although the man had a right to be scared, after all a single Saiyan child could destroy all the cities on the planet with some basic Saiyan training.

"Here are the science labs… this is where we develop new weapons and run test trials to see what needs improving and such," the Hisseran tour guide told Vegeta pointing to men behind a set of glass doors. After watching men in lab coats working on a small piece of equipment for a moment Vegeta spoke. "Speaking of which when will Vegeta-sei see the design that your late Dr. Grefacle mentioned before his untimely passing?" Vegeta asked. He carefully watched the Hisseran to gauge his reaction.

The Hisseran's response came quickly, "Unfortunately Dr. Grefacle's colleagues have no idea what is what that he is working on. They feel that he was lying about this latest breakthrough for a new weapon. However, many teams of scientists are searching through his belongings to find any notes that mention anything new."

Vegeta narrowed his eyes slightly. The man's answer came too quickly; it sounded too rehearsed. Until now, the Hisseran could barely say a single sentence without stuttering. Yet, despite his perfect speech, Vegeta could hear the heart of the Hisseran pounding harder, and smell the being's perspiration increase.The Hisseran was hiding something. But what?

Suddenly the sound of an alarm drew Vegeta away from his thoughts. The Hisseran jumped in fright at the sound of the alarm and glance nervously at Vegeta. "What does the alarm mean?" Vegeta asked the Hisseran suspiciously.

"I-I-I don't-t Kn-now, Your Highness," the man stuttered backing away from the Saiyan. Vegeta advanced on the man until they were less than a foot apart. "I-I swear it!" the man exclaimed scared of what the Prince would do to him. Vegeta narrowed his eyes once again. The man seemed to be telling the truth, but Vegeta decided to scare him so more.

"This tour is finished, but you should know something," Vegeta snapped at the trembling man. The man was sweating like an animal. `He is a worthless animal,' Vegeta thought as he inspected the alien further.

Hesserans had several humanoid features, such as two legs, two arms, but that was it. Their heads were larger than those of humans or of Saiyans for that matter. Their bodies were different shades of blue depending on their age and gender. Females were a soft light color and averaged around four and a half feet tall while males were a deep midnight color but were shorter around three and on rare occasions four feet.

Yet, despite their frail and weak appearances they were used as predominant source of slave labor until 80 years ago when they used their intellectual advancement to overthrow their masters, the Thianiteans. The Thianiteans were exiled from the planet ever since.

Despite their revolt against the Thianiteans, the species of Hisserans still weren't held in much esteem by the rest of the galaxy.

"W..Wha-t-t," the man stuttered in reply caught off guard.

"Next time you better plan better accommodations for a Saiyan, for Saiyans have more important things to do than to listen to a scrawny worthless beings," Vegeta said enjoying tormenting the man.

The man was frozen with a look of fear on his face and yet the rest of his body was trembling like a small branch caught in a windstorm. The man nodded his dark blue head vigorously.

Vegeta snorted and walked away. His ship was on the southern deck and Vegeta was eager to leave. On Vegeta-sei, he could try to discern what the Hisserans were hiding. At least that was Vegeta's plan until he saw a group of Hisseran military men rushing to various military crafts. "Quickly, someone is attacking the city of Qiruask!" a Hisseran shouted to the men to get them to quicken their pace even further.

Maybe waiting until he reached his home planet to try to discover what the Hisserans were up to wasn't such a good plan after all. Maybe a few questions could be answered still on Hissera-sei. If he saw what was going on at Qiruask perhaps some of his questions could be answered. He took to the air and started to fly to the city of Qiruask. He remembered from studying the geology of the planet that Qiruask was on the southern part of the planet famous for its terrible sandstorms. In addition, if his memory served him correctly it was heavily populated.

~~On the Southern part of the planet~~

Bulma laughed as she continued to shoot volleys of Ki blasts at the buildings of the city. Bulma enjoyed terrifying inhabitants of the planet. A short time after leaving the run-down building Bulma came across a small village far away from civilization. The people screamed at the first sight of her, most likely because they didn't usually see a person that could fly.

The citizens of the small town generously offered all she needed, mostly information. However, she was given a small feast to eat. The food wasn't that bad either. The people there were holding a festival at the time of her arrival. All she had to do was blow up one building and everyone was perfectly willing to listen to whatever she had to say.

They told her where bases and compounds were located along with some of the major populated cites and where a few shuttle platforms were. She didn't bother asking about the weapon she had encountered upon arrival. She had a feeling not many people, much less isolated villagers, even knew the weapon existed.

After she finished questioning the villagers, she destroyed all sources of transportation in sight to ensure they couldn't ride out and tell anyone about her visit and her questions. A few of the people were about to object, but they held their tongue.

After destroying the modes of transportation, she used another Kama wave to blow-up a row of buildings and houses. Most of the people had all ready evacuated; so few lives were lost. A few of those witnessing her action screamed as the watched their dream home become rubble. Bulma merely laughed causing the people to back away as if she was insane. She was having too much fun. `Oh well,' she thought to herself `might as well enjoy it.'

Just as she was thinking that, some men of the village attacked her. They had grabbed weapons while she was busy blasting their homes to rubble. It seems they were going to try to defend their village against her. The fools actually thought that they could stop a Saiyan. In anger at their idiocy, Bulma flared her Ki, instantly killing the men who charged at her.

Then she glared around at the rest of the villagers as a warning not to attempt what they did unless they wanted the same fate. They heeded her warning and stood away watching her with nervous eyes. Bulma ignored them and looked at the fires that were burning all over the village. `I'm done here,' Bulma thought as she levitated into the air. Quickly she flew off.

After she finished her small rampage on the village, she headed to a larger city to have some fun with the inhabitants. The city happened to be the planet's second most populated area. Yet, Bulma didn't even kill as many people as she could have. In actuality, she attacked the city just to make a bit of destruction. And possibly destruction wasn't quite the right word.

Obliteration described the seen before Bulma better. Buildings that once reached the sky had collapsed unto the ground and the streets. Streets that were full with aliens of different races and cultures before Bulma's arrival were now desolate and empty except for Bulma who hovered five feet above it. Fires raged upon the rubble and thick black smoke from the fires stretched to the light green sky above.

Everything went exactly to plan. Bulma just wanted the buildings demolished and scare the citizens. That way they would have to rebuild and wouldn't forget her. Not that Bulma could be forgotten. She was proud of her looks. She loved her short blue hair that matched her unusual blue eye color so well. It was too bad that the hair color was artificial. But that didn't really matter, because no one else knew that.

Suddenly she heard the roar of aircrafts coming from the distance. `Looks like the military decided to show up,' Bulma thought as she looked at the horizon were dots in the distance were forming into aircrafts. `Well they were a little late,' Bulma thought looking around once again at the "obliteration," she caused. She looked back to the sky to see how many aircrafts were coming.

There were enough aircrafts to inflict some damage on her, she might even feel a sting if they managed to hit her enough times. The ships began to open fire. Yellow streams of light came hurdling toward her. She laughed and moved around the blasts letting them hit the city below her. The Hisseran military was destroying what was left of their city.

Suddenly Bulma halted her evasion letting the blasts hit her. She however didn't even notice because her mind wasn't concentrated on the battle any more. She felt someone watching her.

The fine hairs on the back of her neck began to prickle. She whipped her head around to try to find who was watching her. While Bulma was looking away, the crafts came even closer and continued to fire.

Bulma gave up looking for the spectator and turned her attention back to the military. Playtime was over. Putting her hands to her right side, she slowly began to chant. At first under her breath but then her words got louder and louder until they became an enraged shout. "Ka Ma Ha Ma Ha!" she finished as she shot a huge Kama wave towards the military vessels.

Suddenly the sky came alive with fireballs as the crafts burned and disintegrated with her one blast. She gave an evil smirk of triumphant forgetting all about the one watching her movements in the shadows.

Taking one last look around at the rubble she had made she smiled. No would forget her; that was a fact. She took to the air to fly aimlessly as she pleased. Revenge was defiantly the sweetest thing that ever existed.

As she flew, Bulma decided that although she did manage to entertain herself so far during her stay she didn't want to completely spoil herself. "Maybe I should steal a spaceship to leave this place," she said to herself.

Most of the people were on alert because some major guest to the planet had shown up for an inspection today. It would be a perfect time to leave without anyone knowing. Bulma could just picture the inhabitants panicking not knowing where she was. Bulma smiled and let out a hoarse laugh. Her unnatural blue hair shook with her laugh.

The only problem with leaving was that she wouldn't be able to see the people's faces; the look of fear on their faces as they look over their shoulder at every small noise; the desperation as they searched to find their loved ones in the chaos she left behind in her wake. Or the look of hopelessness as struggled to rebuild the life she destroyed. And her personal favorite the look of fear on their faces as they felt they would never be safe again. "Unless…" she murmured.

If Bulma could rig up some cameras to watch the inhabitants of the major cities, she would have a way to entertain herself on her way back to Vegeta-sei. Unfortunately, the cameras would take too much time to set up.

Bulma would probably just rest on the way back to Planet Vegeta-sei. She wasn't planning to stay very long on her home world, but she needed time to gather her things, not that she owned much. In addition, she could use some time to decide what planet she would live on. With some luck, Bulma might be able to find a planet with few people around to disturb her training.

She could go back to Earth. No, Bulma shook her head mentally. The planet Earth was not an option. That place held too many painful memories. On top of that, they would probably look for her there after she completed her mission. Her mission was her true purpose in living, her reason to become the best, but was better described as her obsession. Ever since the day on Earth when her world shattered, her "obsession" had consumed her. But what about after the mission? What would become of her then? Bulma shook her head clearing her thoughts. She would worry about life after the mission if she managed to survive the mission first.

For now, she needed a new place where she could increase her power level without anyone knowing. That way she could get her revenge without anyone being aware of her. She wanted it to be a surprise, a surprise that would shock and stun people. She had been patient so much of her life waiting for the right moment. Nearly a decade she had been waiting. Now the time was coming soon. Bulma could feel it.

~~~~~~~

Vegeta watched silently as a female shot Ki blasts at the city. With his keen eyesight, he studied her features. She was an aqua blue-haired beauty in her early twenties, with the figure of a divinity. She had long attractive legs that were accentuated by her skintight black body armor. Higher was her thin waist and shapely breast. It took the years of discipline to keep himself under control and stoic. What struck him as odd was the blue belt she had around her waist.

Then as he felt her Ki rise significantly he took his eyes off her body. Yes, she indeed had a figure of a goddess, but Vegeta still wasn't that impressed. Traveling the galaxy had shown him many beautiful women. Yet, Vegeta didn't care for women. In his mind, they were too emotional and they were inconvenient with their constant whining and nagging.

He drew himself from his thoughts when he felt her Ki rise again significantly. She was looking out at the horizon at the approaching military vessels. She must have a serious grudge against the Hisserans considering that her power level was reaching nearly 34,000. As they opened-fire upon her, she avoided the blasts as if she were dancing around them. She was extremely fast and agile. `A exceptional fighter for a female,' Vegeta thought.

Then he watched in surprise as the female fighter turned her attention away from the military and began to look around. For a spilt-second, Vegeta thought she realized that he was watching her from the smoke of one of the building fires. But she wasn't even looking any where near him. In fact, she was looking at the small mountains that border the city of Qiruask opposite of his position.

He briefly looked over there and scanned the area. He didn't sense anybody, but he still wasn't use to the technique of sensing power levels without a scouter. As he dimly heard the fighter saying something, Vegeta turned his attention back to her. Suddenly he watched in amazement as the small female formed an enormous Ki blast and shot it towards the military. All the aircrafts hit first by the blast were disintegrated immediately. The ones that weren't disintegrated were ripped apart in the resulting shockwave; the pieces turned into raging fireballs.

`Not bad at all,' Vegeta thought as he watched the female take off to the sky in the direction opposite of the blazing sky. Vegeta took flight as well. He had one more errand to run before returning to Vegeta-sei.

~Meanwhile~

Another spectator watched the fighter's spectacle from the shadows of a hidden observatory. Carefully the man in the shadows took note as he watched the cameras that were focused on the female Saiyan. He observed the pitiless look on her face while she destroyed the city of Qiruask; the nervous look on her face as she looked around to find who was watching her, and the look of pleasure as she unleashed the strongest weapon recorded by a Saiyan female thus far. `She is a force to be reckoned with,' the spectator thought, a sadistic grin forming, as he paused the frame of the camera where the camera was focused on her face as she unleashed the blast. "Now how to get her under control?" he asked himself studying the picture on the holographic display.

~End of Chapter2~