Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Prince ❯ Conflicts ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Conflicts
Chapter 15
 
 
 
 
 
Hey you guys! I just wanted to thank you all on Fanfiction.net because your reviews have really pushed me to get my chapters out for you…AdultFanfiction.net….wow you are getting quiet!! That's sad…! Ok now on the next chapter!
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
 
 
“No where is my son, tell me where my son it NOW!” She went over to her fast.

“Oh sweet heart, I was planning on telling you when you woke up.” She paused looking into her eyes, “Vegeta told me to tell you that he is going to take Trunks with him and you are only to see him when he is to be feed, but he will have me diaper and clean him, so don't worry.”
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Bulma ran her hand through her hair as she thought back. She had been sulking all day thinking back. Vegeta had no right to take Trunks away from her. What did the man know about babies? It had been one day since she saw him. `I wonder when they will let me see him. I need to feed him soon. This is normally the time I feed him.' She glanced out the window at the moon. Bulma put her head on her knees and put her hands around her blanket covered legs. Bulma glanced at the door as she say Doris come in with a screeching baby.
 
“Bulma, Prince Vegeta demanded that you feed your son. He was getting angry because he had been crying for hours he said.” She rolled her eyes remembering how rude he was being.
 
“Oh my goodness, my baby!” She smiled in excitement. Bulma ran over and gently took the small baby from her and cradled and nuzzled him. She immediately took him to a comfortable chair and offered him one of her exposed nipples. “Well, of course he was crying. He has not feed all day. That bastard doesn't know how to take care of a baby; he barely knows how to take care of himself.” She sneered.
 
“Bulma, I am so sorry about Trunks, I should have told him. I feel horrible.” She knelt down beside her.
 
“Nora, don't worry about it. Obviously Vegeta knows how to take matters into his own hands. At least I get to see my little boy, and that's all that matters right about now.” She smiled down at the little boy who was suckling away with hooded eyes. “Hungry? I bet you are.” She laughed.
 
“Vegeta is really taking this to the extreme.” Doris looked down to the ground and frowned. “The man shouldn't act like that, it was one mistake, and you didn't even know a thing about it.” She looked Bulma in the eye.
 
“Doris, it's alright… really,” She smiled, “Vegeta is going to get over it. I am glad I get to see him at least.”
 
“Alright, Vegeta told me to tell you once you are done feeding him I immediately have to take him back.
 
“Ok, I understand.” She felt tears coming to her eyes. Bulma finished up her feeding and then handed her son to Doris who kissed his forehead and walked out the room silently.
 
Bulma walked slowly over to her bed and sat down. Bulma stared at her feet for a while. As soon as it sunk in she grabbed her face and let you a blood curdling scream. “What the hell did I do?” She flung to the bed and cried.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
 
“She got her baby taken away as well?” Nora asked and then laughed hysterically. “Not only did she get a smack in the face, but her child taken away. That's the funniest thing I think I have ever heard.” Nora covered her mouth and laughed.
 
“Yes Lady, She did.” She answered to her.
 
“Symphony, can you tell me…where is Vegeta at right now?” She asked while playing with her hair and checking her nails.
 
“I believe he is in her chambers as we speak Nora.” She replied in a nervous manner.
 
“Thank you so very much Symphony, I think I am going to go visit my Prince, and play.” She laughed while swaying her hips as she walked out of the room.
 
Symphony glared at her. `Nora, whatever you have planned I am not going to hurt Bulma, she never did anything to me.' Nora thought to herself as she looked away quickly.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
 
 
 
Vegeta sat on the edge of his bed with both of his hands buried in his hair. `What have I done?' He asked himself. Vegeta kept thinking about it more and more, and Bulma didn't do anything, but he could lower his pride enough to admit it to Bulma, or anyone else for the matter. Vegeta pulled his head up to see Doris walk in with Trunks in her arms.
 
“He is well feed sire. He should cry anytime soon. Bulma made sure to feed him well.” She looked over at him with no emotion on her face. Doris set him down in his crib and let him move about.
 
“Is… is she ok?” Vegeta looked away glancing at the floor.
 
“You ask that question after you beat her to death…what is your problem?” She screamed at him. Vegeta sat there for awhile and then answered.
 
“I just wanted to make sure I didn't do any harmful damage…” He looked at her cautiously.
 
“Vegeta, I really don't get you, one day you're happy, and treat her like a queen, and the next she does one thing wrong, that she didn't know about may I add, and it's all over.” She looked down about back up at him. “I don't know what to do, you have always had a temper when it comes to Claire.” She said.
 
“Shut up I never was talking about her!” He screamed in defense.
 
“Vegeta, that's why you got mad, it was because of her. Bulma knows nothing of this woman. She only knows what I have told her, and she doesn't know the whole truth, and neither do you.” She said calmly.
 
“I know, I probably don't.” He glanced down at his bare feet.
 
“Alright, well I will give you a chance to make sure you're alright…good night my Prince.” She sad in sarcasm
 
Vegeta slammed his fist into the bed after she left. He had screwed it up. His inner beast was far stronger than it ever was. Ever since Claire passed his beast raged inside of him; it was so blood thirsty.
 
Vegeta could hold it back, and the only way to let this thing take control was to get Bulma and his sons as far from him until thinks were calm. He didn't want Bulma to die, and he could have killed her yesterday night. They could have been no more.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
Bulma cried herself to sleep for many nights in a row; she couldn't believe this was going on for so long. When she thought about how unfair he as being the more tears would come. Bulma wandered the halls for many nights trying to clear her head and find answers and she never could. She would see Vegeta walk down the hallways past her, and he wouldn't even glance once at her. He just kept walking with his normal flood of people trailing behind him. One night when Bulma was all alone she decided to walk to the chamber he stayed in most of the day. Bulma crept up to the door and knocked loudly. Bulma didn't get an answer for all five times she knocked. Bulma finally got tired of knocking and walked in. She came to another set of double doors at the end of a short hallway. Bulma pulled the handles and peaked in. She didn't see him.
 
Bulma walked through the living areas. Bulma came to a stop and hide behind a walk as she heard a scream of a young girl in his sleeping area. Bulma peaked around the corner to see him cornering a young girl around the age of 17 years old. Bulma covered her mouth as she realized what his intentions were.
 
Bulma watched Vegeta grab the girl by her neck, and tear at it with his fangs. She looked to the ground were blood was dripping off her legs and onto the floor. `What a monster, I can't stay here. My son is not safe with him. I don't want him to have anything to do with this man.' Bulma kept a hand over her mouth as she heard him drop her, and take in a breath. Vegeta turned his body and cracked his neck. His mouth was covered in blood, and it was dripping down his chin.
 
Bulma darted to the door when he approached. Before Bulma got the door Vegeta was standing there with a smirk on his face.
 
“Did you like watching me kill that girl?” He walked over to her trembling form. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. Bulma winced as she saw the blood that was caked to his face. “Have a taste Bulma, you need to try it.” He smirked.
 
“No Vegeta, I don't eat that.” She pushed at his chest.
 
Vegeta chuckled and looked at her. “Well you could, all you have to do it become what I am Bulma. Don't you think I have been fair? I want to know the pleasure of having you as a vampire.” He smiled while licking her cheek.
 
“You are selfish bastard Vegeta, and I don't want to be with you. I loved you Vegeta, but maybe you are showing me that wrong side, that side you pretend not to be.” She sneered at him
 
Vegeta laughed out loud. “Oh no, no, no Bulma you have seen me, you have seen all of me, and you loved it.” He laughed out loud.
 
“Why are you being so horrible?” She asked as tears came down her face. “Where is my son Vegeta?” She asked him.
 
Vegeta let her go and walk into his bedroom and sat on the bed. He looked at her and smiled. “Nora is watching him. She is going to take care of him for a while. I mean she is feeding my other son as well.” He explained, “What's the point? You are on punishment for what you did Bulma; you will get your son back in time.”
 
“My son only huh? What it the matter with you? You are being a complete jerk.” She hissed at him. “Why does Nora have him…what are you insane?” She cried out as a tear fell.
 
 
Vegeta was battling inside of his head. He was choosing all the bad choices and he was loosing. “Bulma come here.” He put out a hand. Bulma walked over to him. Vegeta quickly grabbed her arms and flung her to his bed and climbed on her. Vegeta looked down at her.
 
“What are you doing?” She asked as she took in a sharp breath as she felt him rip away her panties under her dress. Vegeta ripped her dress open as well to find her was wearing no bra. Vegeta grabbed her breasts roughly and licked the erected tips. Vegeta pressed his lips to her urgently as he quickly unzipped his pants. Bulma ripped his shirt open. Vegeta let out a animalistic growl as she did so. She kissed the hard muscles of his chest and massaged his shoulders. Vegeta nipped her neck with his visible fangs. Bulma jumped and kissed his shoulder. Vegeta quickly and hard thrusted into her tightness. Vegeta moaned at the feel of her warmth. He thrusted into her at a rough and fast pace. Vegeta growled and climaxed quickly. Bulma gave little moans of her own as she dragged her nails down his back. He stopped and pulled out. Bulma moan as he roughly pulled out. Bulma went to grab him but she stopped as he got up to grab his pants.
 
Vegeta felt like shit having to tell her this after they had an intimate time, but he wasn't ready. “Please get on your clothes and go back to you room Bulma, your son will be in there tomorrow, I have decided to let you have him back.” After he got on his pants he sat on the bed not facing her.
 
“Vegeta…? Why are you doing this?” She asked quietly.
 
“Bulma …please don't make it worse…just let me think, and clear my mind.” He whispered.
 
 
“Oh….clear your mind…I see.” She said as she got on her clothes and walked out of the doors slamming them shut and not saying a word.
 
Vegeta rubbed his face and got up to pace the room a couple times. After he did so Vegeta looked at the mirror that he was facing. `Why am I having such a conflict between you both Claire?' He asked though in his mind. `I love her Claire, but I don't know what to do…' He let the anger get the best of his and he slammed his fist into the mirror shattering it into hundreds of tiny pieces. Vegeta breathed hard as his eyes turn the shade of red.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
Alrighty, some conflict huh! Alright, next you will see a lot more conflict with Bulma, and Nora.