Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Prince ❯ Changes ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Changes
Chapter 17
 
 
 
 
Hey you guys long time to see ::Wink, Wink:: I am going to give you another chapter… and this time I am wide awake… even though last night…::clears throat:: well lets just say I had a reeeeally good time!! lol OK well … enough about my story, and on to this story!!
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
 
The sun set in the west and all the creatures were starting to stir in their graves. Bulma was lying in her bed pale as ever. Her body was cold and lifeless. Her body jolted awake. Bulma's eyes snapped open, and her body came to life. The undead never slept; they slept as if they were dead. With no breathe, no heart beat, just an empty being. Bulma sat up. Her body felt weird, as if she was been sleeping for a long time. She got out of bed and walked over to the mirror. She stood looking at herself for a couple minutes, trying to figure out why she looked so different, and felt different as well. She put her hands through her hair, and felt the long banana curls springing with her every touch. Her completion was very pale. She didn't look deathly pale, but an unusual kind of pale. Bulma grabbed the table that had all her feminine products on it and glanced closer as she noticed her eyes were also different. She glanced closer, and noticed her eyes were a light blue with a dark blue around them. Bulma backed up fast and ran into a hard chest. She turned around to see Vegeta looking her over.
 
“You are beautiful.” He stated to her while taking a strand of hair in his hand and then letting it go.
 
“Vegeta why do I feel so different?” Bulma asked, as she felt herself start to panic.
 
“Shhh… no need to be scared Bulma you are going to be with me forever, and in time you will understand everything and same as Trunks.” Vegeta said smiling at her. He looked at her with such passion. Bulma saw his eyes flash red before he took another step forward.
 
“Vegeta, I am never going to be what you want me to be, I am so confused on how I have changed now, and I don't even know what happened. How long did I sleep?” Bulma asked as she looked out the window to find the sky black as ever. “Did I only sleep a couple hours?” Bulma asked.
 
Vegeta chuckled softly, and advanced to her while grabbing her petite hand. “Bulma yesterday you fell asleep, this night you have awaked.” He said to her. “You are now known as a creature of the night.” Vegeta explained.
 
“What!?” Bulma screamed, “How can you possibly do this to me Vegeta? I can't believe it.” Bulma said running her hands through her hair.” Bulma sat on the chair before she fell over. Bulma couldn't believe he would go against her and change her into something she wasn't ready for.” Bulma was breathing heavy at this point, and she was grabbing her forehead.
 
“Bulma relax.” Vegeta said while kneeling next to her grabbing her hand, and kissing it softly. “I know what will make you feel a little better.” Vegeta smiled, and then kissed her cheek.
 
Vegeta disappeared and Bulma flowed right behind him. He opened a hidden door on one of the walls. Vegeta turned and looked at her. Vegeta signaled for her to follow him. He extended a hand and grabbed her hand as she offered it to him. They walked down several flights of step. They stopped as they came to a celled room with women, and men in cages. Bulma covered her mouth and felt tears come to her eyes as she saw how sickly they all were. “Vegeta… why are they down here…why are you doing this?” Vegeta looked at her with red eyes and flashed Bulma his fangs. Bulma looked at him horrified that this was even here, and he never told her about it.
 
“Jacks please come over here and open up the cell with the young women in it please.” Vegeta said then turning around and grabbing Bulma by her hand and pulling her to the cell.
 
“Yes sire, it will be done.” Jacks bowed and walked with his chain of keys, and opened the cell which held a very frightened woman. She looked to be in her late 20s. Bulma crept in there feeling pity for the women. `She must be afraid. I wish I could just take her out of her; she must have a family very worried about her. Oh, and what would Vegeta want me down here, in a place like this?'
 
Bulma was very confused at what Vegeta could possibly want with her being down here in this place. “Bulma come here.” Vegeta extended his arm to her. Bulma came over to the lady who hand hot tears running down her face.
 
“Please, don't kill me.” The woman pleaded. Vegeta's eye flashed red as his hunger heightened at the mere thought of her pleading as she was.
 
“Vegeta what are we doing down here?” Bulma asked sweetly not wanting to get him fired up. Vegeta looked at her with his fangs showing.
 
“I brought you down here so you can feed, don't you feel the pull?” Vegeta asked with hungry eyes. “The feel of human blood coursing through your veins, it's like a high.” Vegeta closed his red eyes.
 
“Vegeta, I don't want to kill an innocent person.” Bulma whispered while turning her body away from the crying women, fore she could not look at her any longer.
 
“Bulma, you will get used to it, just bit into her neck, and let the feeling take you away.” Vegeta reached down and grabbed the screaming woman by her neck and forcefully cocked it to the side.
 
“No please, I don't want to die.” The woman gasped for breath.
 
“Vegeta…I…I can't do it.” Bulma had tears running down her face. Vegeta glanced up at her. His temper was getting the best of him.
 
“Bulma just do it now before I loose my patience with you. She is going to die either way. You can kill her, or I can kill her…what will it be?” Vegeta asked her with his teeth bared.
 
Bulma leaned over and took the woman's neck in her hands and looked down at her juggler vein. Bulma could feel the blood rushing though it with only one touch. Bulma felt a hunger come over her that she never felt before. Something that was calling her to the kill, but it confused her because she had never felt this ache ever. Bulma closed her eyes as she felt her teeth come down into place. Vegeta looked down at her and smirked at he say her teeth slide down getting ready to take there first bit.
 
Bulma sunk her teeth into the vein and let the warm thick blood coat her throat. Bulma took large gulps of blood until the woman was lifeless. She pulled back and wiped her mouth. Vegeta smiled and took a good look at his bride as he saw the humanly color flush her body.
 
Bulma's eyes flashed emerald green as she felt the blood course through her veins. “That was the weirdest feeling I have ever experienced.” Bulma's eyes widened as she put a hand on her chest.
 
Vegeta smirked and walked to tell the man to open a cell for him. The younger vampire nodded and opened a cell with yet another young woman in it. Bulma studied his every move as she saw him approach the whimpering woman. Bulma felt bad, but part of her felt nothing. Bulma was beginning to worry about her feelings. She then came back to reality and saw Vegeta snake out an arm and grab the woman by her throat and bared his fangs and slices them through her neck. Bulma covered her mouth as she saw all of the blood gushing out of the open wound. Vegeta dropped the limp girl as he finished his nightly feeding.
 
“Vegeta why are you so rough?” Bulma asked while walking up to the man who was rubbing the extra blood that was caked to his face off.
 
“Because they are nothing but animals so I treat them as such.” Vegeta said coldly as he walked to throw the keys at the young vampire at the door. “Make sure this it clean before I come again or there will be a stake through your heart.” Vegeta said coldly to him.
 
Bulma frowned at his poor behavior. She couldn't believe he was acting the way he was. They walked back up to her chambers where Trunks was. Bulma leaned over the crib to find her baby boy babbling to himself.
 
“Well hello my sweet little boy.” Bulma cooed to him young infant.
 
Trunks eyes grew wide as he finally noticed there was someone there talking to him.
 
“Have you missed mommy?” Bulma asked him with stroking his head. Trunks studied her face as she talked.
 
“Bulma leave the boy alone and come over here to me.” Vegeta demanded. Bulma narrowed her eyes.
 
“Excuse me, but I don't think you are a baby anymore, and need all the attention.” Bulma put her hands on her hips.
 
“Well, I am the prince there fore I can do just about anything I want.” Vegeta hissed at her.
 
“Yes your right `Just' about anything, but that doesn't mean everything.” Bulma argued back.
 
“Woman stop playing around and get over here.” Vegeta demanded.
 
“Vegeta, we just spent a night together, I think you need to give me some rest, beside, I am not sure about this whole situation I am in at the moment.” Bulma said referring to herself becoming a vampire.
 
Vegeta narrowed his eyes and watched her closely. “Fine, I will give you some time woman, but don't think you go off that easy.” Vegeta said before leaving.
 
Bulma let out a sign of relief. She sat and thought for a couple minutes before it all sunk in and she started to cry. She didn't want this life, and she hoped it would get better.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
 
Vegeta walked down the hallway to the meeting where his father had just came back from visiting other vampire leaders over in Italy. Vegeta walked into the room that was full of chatting men.
 
“Vegeta!” He heard his father's voice from across the room. Vegeta turned his head to see him father smiling. Vegeta smirked at the old man. He went up to his father who was very pleased to see him. “Vegeta my son how are things here. I know I have been away from month on end, but I am such since you are to be taking the stop of King here soon it was nothing at all.” King Vegeta chuckled.
 
“Yes Father there was nothing to it. I also have very good new for you… Nora conceived while you were away, and gave me a son. His name is Dacian.” Vegeta said looking at his father.
 
“That is great news Vegeta; you have made me a happy old man.” King Vegeta laughed out loud. Vegeta smiled at how happy his father was.
 
“Father is everything going well with the clans over in Italy?” Vegeta asked. His toned changed at the mention of them. For years they have not been happy with how they put themselves.
 
“They are better now.” King Vegeta said sucking in a big breath. Vegeta narrowed his eyes wondering what his father meant.
 
“What do you mean `now'?” Vegeta asked while walking along side of his father.
 
“Well, you can say that we `terminated' the problem.” King Vegeta said.
 
Vegeta's eyes grew wide. “You killed them all?” Vegeta asked surprised his father made such a move as this.
 
“Yes, there was no other way.” King Vegeta stalled. “Anyway, I am going to see my grandson tomorrow evening. Make sure he is ready for me.” King Vegeta said and walked out the down waving for his men to follow him. Vegeta watched his father leave the room. He felt horrible for not saying to him father about Bulma, but he never liked Claire, and he was afraid the same thing was to repeat. Vegeta walked out of the room to retire.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
Bulma walked down the hall. Her hair was bouncing with every movement. Bulma came to a complete stop as she saw Nora at the other end smirking at her.
 
“What do you need Nora?” Bulma hissed at her. Bulma's teeth exploded in her mouth, and her eyes flashed warning at the woman.
 
“I came here to watch you die…that's what I am doing here.” Nora said baring her teeth at Bulma.
 
“Nora, if you are smart you will walk away right now, I am not in the mood to fight with you right now.” Bulma warned the woman who was pushing her into a fight.
 
“Oh Bulma don't you see I am going to kill you and then take you bastard of a son, and your `mate'.” Nora said smiling.
 
“You are a bitch Nora, you can't do that. Vegeta despises you.” She hissed at her.
 
“Bulma I can kill you and I will…just like I did Claire.” Nora said smirking at the surprise that fell on Bulma's face. “Yes that's right Bulma…I was his favorite, until she came along… I made it look as though a slayer killed her, but it was me. Vegeta believed me of course…he really is dumb.” Nora laughed.
 
“You little bitch!” Bulma screamed. “You are so going to get your ass kicked. Bulma grabbed the hair tie on her wrist and tied up her hair. She pushed up her sleeves and put up her fists. Bulma motioned for her to come to her. “Come on bitch some me all you got. Come over here so I can stomp your ass to the ground.” Bulma smiled as she saw Nora flash her eyes at her in anger.
 
“Alright, come on Bulma.” Nora smirked.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
 
 
Oh lookie, lookie! They are gonna fight!!!!! lol !!! Ok until next time!! Please leave a review…tell me what you think not MORE MORE MORE! Not gonna say any names:: cough:: raine123:: Cough:: lol thanks for the review though I love how pumped you are!!! And I wanna say thanks to you all!!
 
Love,
Mallie3