Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and uub's Tribute ❯ Uub's begining lesson ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

VEGETA AND UUB'S TRIBUTE

Disclaimer: do not own Dbz. If i did, Goku would NOT be the main character, Vegeta would! ^ o ^

Summary: What if Goku had uub train with 1 of his friends for a wile? Why does the outcome make Vegeta mad? What does Bra have to do with this? Why am i asking YOU? plez r&r! First fic ever! If ya gada flame, them go easy on me.

Chapter Summary: Goku and Uub have been training for 2 years since the tournament. Now he's 12. And wile Goku's training him, he gets a Idea of session's to get Uub some more training, discipline, and courage.

This chap has (or had) really bad spelling, so, sorry if ya can tell...all the other chap's are spell checked. *7/17/2005 so is this chap now*

Raccly: If you have any questions on this chap or fic, just E-mail, AIM, or review them to me. PLEEEEZ R&R!!! If you have any idea's ill try talk to you about them to tell you how where it could go in the fic. And Ill give thanks to it in the fic, and if you have a E-mail or AIM, ill thank you for r&ring!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
< br> It was a bright day with everything in its average place. Especially since Goku left home for over five years.(^~^) Goku had left to train his new friend Uub. Uub was Buu's reincarnation and the strength he held and his aditute in a battle proved it. Uub was about ten years old at the time. Everything was at peace. Goku even dropped by his wife and son's house who was now living with his wife and daughter Pan. Who Goku especially visited. Which made it not as bad compared to the other times he had left for a few years. But, Pan is at the young age of four. But, time moves on...sometimes painfully slow. And within that time the unbeilevable can happen.

two years later.....

" That's great Uub! Now just power up a little more and you've got it!" Yelled Goku.

Goku watched as Uub put his hands back into the same stance as before and uttered the words again.

" KAAA! MAAA! HAAA! MAAA! HAAAAAAA!"
Uub's voice echoed in the crusted desert sky along with the booming force of energy he had let out upon a boulder the size of a New York building. Uub's energy had grown tremendously within two years. Within those two years he had become as strong as a super Saiyan, and a little more. But, that was still a LOT if you consider the fact, that at the tournament he couldn't fly, use energy, waves, or sense power levels. Uub watched as his wave cut through the sky.

" That was perfect Uub! Alot better then I could do at your age!"
Goku said, in his usual happy voice as he unfolded his arms and hopped down off the cliff to where Uub stood. Uub stood straight and gave a smile at the compliment. Goku landed next to Uub. Uub turned to face his trainer.

" Well Uub, that's it for that kind of training.''
Goku said with his average dumb smile that never seemed to leave his face. Uub's smile faded as a confused one came. Uub lifted one eye brow.

" Huh? That's it? Wait. What kind of training? What do you mean?!"
Uub said with the confusion getting bigger and bigger in his voice. Goku didn't answer for awhile. He had turned his head and look to the sky.

*Maybe that Vegeta guy was right...maybe Goku is a little dense...*Uub thought to himself. Goku turnd back to Uub and looked down at him.(Uub fell over anime stile) Actually....more then a little...*

" I mean that you have completed the first step in your training." Goku anser madder-a-factly.

"I have? Well...okey...and? I mean...what do I do now?''

Goku's smiling face slowly changed to a serious one. When Uub realized this, he too became serious.

" It means that you will be training with people. instead of things."

" But I have been training with people! Well, only you actually..But still!"

Uub protested. Goku understood that Uub still didn't get what he meant. So he continued.
" Uub, what I'm trying to say is that for your next lesson you will be training with some friends of mine." Goku said camly and slowly so Uub would get it this time.

This time Uub understood loud and clear. But training with Goku's friends?! Uub wasn't posative he could do that yet. Uub wondered which one of Goku's friends he would be fighting. And for that mater, how MEANY!

" Who are the people Im gonna fight?" Uub finely asked.

" You'll see. But first we have to get cleaned up! After that I'll take you to there house. Im sure they'd be home! So wha'd say? You up for it!?" Goku asked.

Uub thought for a few seconds. Then looked up at Goku, smiled cleverly, and answered.

" Yeah. I ll do it. It sounds kinda fun actually. To fight a new person, I mean.''
Uub said boldly. Goku's serious face instantly returned to a smile. Goku put out his hand and spoke once more.

" Well come on then! We'll make a stop at my house first. Ok?'' Goku asked.
Uub nodded and took goku's helping hand and rose to his feet. Goku and Uub flew in in to the sky towards Goku's house.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Raccly: Well?!?!? What did ya think?!?!? It will be my first fic ta ever be posted on FF.net, or eny where! Ill be posting more later. Tell me what ya think, if ya have any Idea's for me, no real bad flams, k? But ill take what ever ya think of it! I have other chap's waiting to be posted if i get good reviews, e-mails, or I.M's(my I.M name is in my info) PLEEEZ REVIEW!


first mad in: 11/18/04---11/19/04