Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and uub's Tribute ❯ The Idenity of Uub's aponentes ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta and Uub's Tribute
Chapter 2
Disclarimer: dont own it, wish i did though.. >_<

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Capsule Corp. Was silent and seemed to have no awake gests. Exeped Vegeta, who always rose at the crack of day. He usualy spent this time to relax untill his family awoke and began their usual "anoying the heck out of him". These morning times are what he calls his "family freedom hours".As he romed the halls calmly, preparing to start training, he glanced at the clock. It read"7:00. Everyone would be up in about a hour! Vegeta hured in to his gravity room to start training befor Bulma awoke and found something to yell at him for.

TWO HOURS LATER.......


Bulma was cooking breakfist when she heard a noke at the door. Trunks ran down the stairs and yelled to his mom~"ILL GET IT!" Trunks opened the door expecting to see Goten. But was a little complexed at the guests that where not Goten.

" Hello?! Oh..I thought you where Goten.'' Trunks said felling not so happy any more.

" No, I'm not, but Goten's on his way. He told me to tell you that..and that he said he woke up late.''
Goku said a little difensive with one eyebrow up. Trunks had a dispointed fake smile. He tried to act happy about the news. Trunks then looked down to descover Uub. Trunks looked up at Goku confusedly.

" I came hear to get Uub some REAL training. I need him to get use to fighting other people rather then just me. Oh. And trunks? you REALLY need to work on your people skills..." Goku said in a mocking tone, with the same expretion, his head held up as he looked at him with his head tilted.

" Uhh..yeah i'll keep that in mind..but come on in!"

Trunks stepped aside and healed his hand back signaling for them to enter. Goku and Uub walked in as Trunks shut the door behind them. The three of them walked in to the vacent living room.

" Who is it Trunks?!"
Bulma yelled from the kitchen as she gave the helper bots the meany plates of food and sent them to the table in the living room/dining room. The helper bots entered the no longer vacant room with piles and piles of food. Bulma entered immediately after the bots. She looked around the room and spotted Uub and a particular drooling Goku as he saw all the food enter the room. She held back her laughter and with a smile, and walked over to Goku.

" Hey Goku! It's been a while since you last visited! How are things going with Uub's training?" Bulma asked

Goku looked at Uub who was now the center of atention. And notised it quickly. Uub looked at all the eyes on him.

" What?..Wha'd i do?" Uub asked quickly with his eyes darting from person to person, uncomfortable.

" Things are going grate! He's gotten pretty fare since the tournament!" Goku replied.

" He has? Well that's grate!" Bulma said, happy to see her old friend agin.

Just then a 8 in a half year old Bra ran in to the room with a ear to ear grin. She stopped and noticed the guests.
" Hi mommy! Hi Trunks! Hi Uub! Hi.....ahhh..i forgot your name!?" said a very happy Bra.

Goku narrowed his eyes at Bra. Uub gave a sly smirk at this. Goku rased one eyebrow and spoke.
" MY NAME IS GOOOOKKKUUU."

Bra just smiled sweetly and said"YEAH! That to!"

Goku groaned, then sighed. Bra Turned to face Uub. He looked down at bra (he's actually just a little taller then her. But you cant blame her. The hight's in her blood '~' ) " HAY! You got ALOT stronger huh?! I fell it!"
(Ok, in this story Bra is ALOT sronger then in the show. Just so ya know.)
Uub looked a little puzzled.
*HUH?! How would she know?! She's practically a average human right? That means she cant sense power levels. Can she?* Uub thought.

" Uh..YEAH! I gese you can tell! " Uub said as he put his left arm behind his head.*But how'd she know...*Uub looked at the floor intensely in thought.

"Well enough about Uub! Lets eat!'' Goku said.(OH! Thanks..)Uub looked at Goku and thought angered.

"YOU! EAT OUR BREAKFAST!? I DONT THINK SO! YOUR FAT ENOUGH!" A loud, yet, deep voice said. Vegeta came from around the corner and leaned up against the wall, with his arms folded and gave his trademark smirk. Bra ran to her father and flew in to his stomach with a hug that would knock the breath out of a human. But to a saiyan, it was a little pain full because she is a little taller then his knee's.

" HI DADDY!"
"Hi..."

" Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I Needed to ask a favor of you Vegeta!"

"Oh joy..." Was the now even happyer Vegeta's reply.

Trunks let Goten in the house a few minutes later. Goten sat next to Trunks at the table (even though he didn't eat any thing).
Goku watched them eat for a few minutes then got up the courage to asked Vegeta if he could use the Gravity room. Vegeta was in the middle of drinking his orange juice when Goku asked. For Vegeta's response, he spat his drink directly at Goten WHO just so happened to be standing next to Trunks, WHO was siting near wear Uub was standing. Uub LUCALY stepped to the side just dodging it. Everyone stopped eating and grew vary quite. Goku looked shocked as he took a step back, suddenly realizing Vegeta's temper.
" WHAT!"
Vegeta yelled right after his impression of a waterfall as he rose from the table in objection.

" Come on look at him he needs it!" Goku wined.

Vegeta shot a death glare at Uub who was waving his hands at Goku to stop with a hurried and scared expression that easily showed a "DON'T get ME involved" look. Vegeta bake up at Goku. Uub sighed.Thankful that Vegeta didn't kill him.

" PLEEEEEAAAASS?! EIther that or you can help me train him!" Goku was making a sad atempt at mak ing things better.

" AND JUST ONE QUESTION WHY I HAVE TO HELP YOU AND THE BRAT!"
Vegeta shouted protestingly. Goku and Vegeta kept arguing. Bra sat with her hands in her lap as she watched the person that was talking each time he talked. Bulma closed her eyes angerly with hands in her lap.

Suddenly Bulma rose from her seat. Everyone stopped talking and no one moved. They all just stared at he. Finly someone spoke.
" I think i can settle this for you..."
Bulma said camly with her eyes still closed. Still no one spoke or protested so, Bulma spoke agin.
"Goku, Vegeta will let you and Uub use the Gravity Room. ''

"WHAT!? I SAID NO SUCH THING! I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE USE MY GRAVITY GOOM!"

" IT'S ETHER THAT OR YOU TRAIN WITH UUB!" Bulma yeld back.

" FINE! I'LL TRAIN THE BRAT! BUT I HAD BETTER NOT FINED ANYONE IN MY GRAVITY ROOM!"

" Deal." Bulma said smiling and using a caim tone of voice agin.

Vegeta turned, before leaving the room and spoke to Goku as he pointed at Uub.
" HAVE HIM READY IN THE FRONT YARD IN TEN MINUTES!!!"
Vegeta said as he quickly left the room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

R.E.R.17: Did you like?! I hope so...tell me what you think! If ya'd like ta give me yr idea's on this, go ahead! ill listen ta any! as long as it fits, it could use it! Thanks for readin! And plez, Dont just read, then not review, thats like eating a cookie, and puting whats left back in the jar. SO, PLEZ REVIEW!!!
was first rote : 9 / 04