Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and uub's Tribute ❯ The real Training Begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
VEGETA AND UUB'S TRIBUTE
CHAPTER 4

Desclaimer: dont own Dbz/ dbgt, or anything but my art/drawings and fic's...

THESE " X " CAP X'S ARE FOR CHANGING SCENS, POV SWITCHES, AND END OF CHAP..SORRY, BUT THE CHANGE HAPPY MAKERS OF FF. NET MAD SOME MORE CHANGES AND NOW I CANT PUT SETEN TYPES OF WRITING STYILS LIKE ARIAL BLACK, WITCH I WAS USING..SO NOW I HAVE TA USE THE X'S TA TRY AND PERVENT PEOPLE FROM DIEING OF CONFUSION. LOL. AND, BEYOND THAT CHANGE, THEY DECIDED TO RE-ARANG THE SET UP FOR UP-DATING..I GUESS ILL GET USE TO IN IT TIME..BUT FOR NOW, IM STUMBT..ITS WAS (SADLY) VERY HARD TO UP-DATE CUZ OF THE CHANGE...I COULDN'T FIND THE FILES... 1/11/05__3/2/05

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO: Dragon-Angel-of_Light, Mighty Agamemnon, Clarobell, broly457, KawiiKittens, and emster. THANK YOU ALL! YOU GAVE ME THE WILL TO GO ON WRITING!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX< br>
Uub gulped for what seemed like the millionth time. He had lost count by the third. Vegeta and Uub had been in fighting poses for a long time now. Just staring at each other. Well..it was pretty much just Vegeta doing all the staring. Uub was just trying to think of something else beyond Vegeta not taking his eyes off of him for a minute. Except maybe to blink.*MAN! How am I going to cach him off guard if he JUST-KEEPS-STARING! Staring! At ME!* Uub thought. Uub really wanted to yell at Vegeta to stop staring at him. or at lest punch him. But decided it would be better for his health if he didn't.

"WELL!? Are you going to fight me or what?!"

Vegeta yelled. With the well remembered 'time boom temper' ready to go off. Uub twitched at the sudden out burst. Uub closed his eyes, sighed, and charged forward! Uub threw a punch at Vegeta witch was easily blocked with Vegeta's left arm. he just put up one fist as if he was trying to give Uub the finger...except with a fist. Then Uub threw his right leg up in to a twisting kick. Vegeta just calmly turned his head and blocked with his right arm. Uub growled and bard his teeth with frustration and jumped back to get a breather. Vegeta saw this, let down his arms from there protective state and smirked. But this action didn't help Uub fell any better.*He's just toying with me...HOW DARE HIM! THAT'S IT!! NOW HE'S REALLY GONNA GET IT!* And with that final thought, Uub charged forward in anger. Uub started punching at Vegeta as fast as his arms would allow. Vegeta was having no problem keeping up until Uub started to add his legs in to the fight. Vegeta now had to block in every direction, since Uub wouldn't stay still, let alone stay in one spot. But, with how Vegeta is, he managed to keep up with flying colors. Uub, jumped about a foot up above Vegeta and landed a kick square in Vegeta's face! Vegeta just lifelessly fell backwards and mad a little crater (like when Goku punched majin Vegeta in the face.> ~ <.) in the desert ground.

"YEAH!!'' Uub yelled with happiness while throwing his fist up in the air and his other fist held tightly to his side and lifted one leg and bent it wile the other was left dangling in the air. But Vegeta just laid there with only his legs bent up a little. When Uub got done celebrating he realized that Vegeta was not moving. Uub put his fist's down and left one of his legs up.
"what..the..I couldn't of hurt him THAT bad...he must be faking it...or something.."

Uub thought while he kept staring at the motionless body on the ground. He slowly levitated to the ground and landed. Uub slowly walked up to Vegeta but stopped when he noticed a electric little stream of energy, static. Uub jumped and attacked Vegeta with a stomp. But, like in Uub's thought, the Vegeta on the ground was just a hologram. Uub's eyes grew wide as it all started to come to him. Uub managed to look up just in time to see Vegeta's boot hit him. Hard. Uub went flying straight through a mountain, near the one that Goku was watching the fight at. *ouch! man, that guys sneaky! Gerrr! I Gada figure out a way to beat this guy! Hummm*uub used his 'timeout in the mountain' to try to devise a plane to beat Vegeta. Uub sat cross leged with his arms folded over his chest. As he lifted one eyebrow and looked up at nothing in particular. Vegeta, on the other hand, had been wait calmly far outside of the now badly dameged mountain. He stood with his arms folded and his head cocked to the side, but not in a questioning way, it was from being bored and TRYING to give the poor kid some time to recover. After all, its not HIS falt that they have to fight.

Vegeta began to tap his fingers on his arm impatiently. Minutes went by as Vegeta still stood waiting, and Uub still sat thinking. Vegeta began to growled under his breath and was about to yell something at Uub about not having all day, when a cell phone ring was herd. Vegeta then opened his eyes widely because he wasn't exactly expecting it, but quickly closed his mouth and adapted his average experession. Goku, who, was looking at Uub's 'mountain' snapped his head in Vegeta's direction, since that seemed to be where the noise was coming from. Vegeta stared at his right pocket for a few seconds, then dove his hand in his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. Uub, decided that this would be a good time to come in. Uub stumbled out of the mountain and watched Vegeta. As did Goku.

" Hello?"
Vegeta then winched in pain and pulled the phone away from his ear put his finger in the other, closed his right eye(that's the side he's holding the cell phone on)and beard his teeth in pain.
" OK! I HERD YOU JUST FINE! IM NOT DEAF! Or at lest not yet..."

Vegeta yelled back at phone call offender, but whispered the last part plainly.

"huh.....uh-huh....no....yes....on a big rock....ok....fine....but you DO realize that this is MY phone? And NOT his? Right?...Just checking. YEAH! I KNOW, I KNOW! IM GOING!! GEZ! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN TO STOP DO YA, WENCH!?"

Vegeta said angerly. He then wiped his head in Goku's direction, whom jumped thinking that it would now be his turn for verble abuse. Vegeta then took off in Goku's direction at full speed. Goku threw his arms in front of his face, pulled his right leg up to his chest, and closed his eyes tightly to prepare himself for the rath of Vegeta. Vegeta mad a instant halt when he was with in a few feet of Goku, and held out his hand that held the cell phone. When Goku noticed that he hadn't been killed yet opened one eye and unfolded himself for his 'saiyan scuchy' position. Goku stared at the cellphone for a wile as if trying to think of what it was. But then calmly took it from Vegeta and answered.

" H..Hello?"Goku said shakily knowing that this offender could shake-up Vegeta so much.

"GOKU!!!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BEING WITH YOUR FAMILY EVER-ONCE-IN-A-WILE!!!! HUH!!! WELL!!!! ANSER ME!!!! ITS NOT BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU WHERE DEAD FOR SEVEN YEARS, BUT NOW YOU WENT AND TRAINED A LITTLE BOY THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!?? AND YOU PROMISED THAT YOU'D VISIT THIS MONTH!! AND-

Uub and Vegeta where now standing next to each other waching and listing to Goku, with blank face's, all except, the every second twitch in there face's and narrowed eyes.

" BUT CHICHI !!!! IVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A YEAR SINCE I LEFT TO GO TRAIN UUB!!! AND I JUST FORGOT!! THAT'S ALL!! REALLY!!! AND THE EARTH WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED IF I DIDN'T!!! And how did you get Vegeta's cell phone number?" Goku asked.

"Bulma gave it to me. Yep! You herd me! I had to go ALL the way to Bulma's house to try and find you, and she was nice enough to help, But from what i can see, you where TOO buisy with other thing to tell me where you went!! " Chi Chi said. ( said, not yelled, amazing. Huh?)

" NO!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! ITS NOT LIKE THAT!! " Goku pleaded.

" OHH, I DO UNDERSTAND!! AT LEST 'VEGETA' WILL STAY AT HOME!!! INFACKT! BULMA SEE'S HIM EVERY DAY!! " chi chi sceached/yelled agin.

" Yeah, but she's not to happy about that..."
Vegeta said looking down playing nervously with his fingers. Chi Chi, sadly enough, over herd this.

" YEAH, your right about that. She DOES tell me about how lazy you are."

( Vegeta herd Chi Chi and Chi Chi herd him by the way, this phone makes everything come out loud and clear. Beyond that chichi has a VERY loud voice.) Chichi stated obviously. Vegeta looked up from his finger war and his frown deepened.

The conversation with Goku and Chichi (if you can even call it that) went on for awile longer. Goku sighed.

"Fiiine...ok..ill go...bye..ill see you in alittle wile..."
Goku said sadly. And turned of the cell phone(amazing! huh?) then handed it to Vegeta.

"SOOOO...what's going on? what'd she say?"

Goku sighed. "she said that I haven't been spending much time with my family...so im going ta spend a wile with then.."

"oh,....so...what do we do until you get back? Do ya just want us to go home and continue later?"

Goku thought for a moment (yet agin, another amazing thing)
"No....that wont be needed. I want you guys to keep training" Goku said in a serous tone.

" But your spending the day there, right?" Uub questioned.

"Yeah. But by night time you guys can stop. Sound ok?"

"Well.....I guess..."

Vegeta sighed agin. "As long as your not gone for days. IM NOT babysitting that long. By the end of the day, ''Vegeta's daycare" is closed, got it?"

" Got it! Now Uub what ever Vegeta says, you have ta do it, ok?"

*WHAT IF HE SAYS TO GO KILL MY SELF! OR JUMP OF A CLIFF!!!* Uub thought in horror.

"Ok" Uub answered fast so Vegeta wouldn't get mad at him agin.

GOKU:" GOOD! THEN EVERYTHINGS IN CONTROL! ALL RIGHTY THEN! BYE GUYS! MEET ME AT C.C TOMORROW!"

Vegeta and Uub watched Goku fly off in to the sky until could not be seen anymore. Vegeta then turned to Uub. Uub felt that eyes where on him, so he turned.
"well....its ganna be a LONG day..." Vegeta said. And follow it up with the millionth, sigh.

Uub sighed agin too and walked back with Vegeta where they had been fighting in the first place. As Uub followed he took one last look in to the sky at the spot that Goku had just been in. then looked back at the person in front of him.

*Man, now im really dead. I felt a little safer when Goku was here cuz he would have saved me if Vegeta went mad, but...now...but now its just him and me...*Uub sighed one last time before looking up and walked on with as much courage as he could will forth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Im soooo glad this chap is longer then the last!! Thanx agin to everyone who started, and have been, reviewing my fic. after this chap, this fic's up-dates will be very slow. all the chaps so fare where mad at the beginning (beginning-ish)of this year. so, its all fresh stuff after this! And the other slowing-it-down reason is, i need to finish the other 2, yes, 2, fic's im working on. when you read chap 5, tell me if you can see any changes in my writing stile(as in, from back then, to now). k? Im open for all idea's! plez Review!
finished this chapter on 3/6/2005 finished Re-doing it on : 6/5/2005.