Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta vs. Freud ❯ Part II ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta vs. Freud

Part II

King Enma looked up with a harried expression on his face as another one of his demon personnel put more paperwork to finish on his massive oak desk. "Great, more work. Last I heard there was no threat on Earth right now. How come we're getting so much paperwork Oni?"

Oni the purple one-eyed demon struggled to turn around with the large stack of papers in his hands. "Sire, this is backlogged from when you stopped to help out Vegeta and Goku on Earth."

"Oh, right," sighed the demon king as he looked back to the ever growing stack of papers that were building up on his desk. "It was for a good cause."

"Right, sire," muttered Oni as he moved to exit out the room but he suddenly swiveled back around to the buried king. "Oh, and don't forget that Prince Vegeta is supposed to be coming today to claim his prize."

Blinking the rapidly King Enma turned from his papers. "What prize?"

"Where he gets to spend the day with Freud." Oni passed his papers to a young blue demon walking pass him. "You promised to give the winner a day to be analyzed by Dr. Freud. And Prince Vegeta won the day."

King Enma groaned. "That's right, well then go get Dr. Freud ready for the session, and when Vegeta arrives take him to the room immediately." He pulled open the bottom drawer at his desk, "Here give this to Vegeta when he arrives. It's a waiver about Freud so we can't be responsible."

Oni looked down at the paper and back at Lord Enma. "Why do we need to provide a waiver?"

"Because Vegeta won, therefore he will be having a private session with Freud." He looked around to make sure no one else was listening in on the conversation. He placed a finger to his lips. "Shhh. Don't you know that Dr. Freud's psychoanalysis stems from the libido."

"The libido," whispered the shocked violet-colored demon. "Is it safe to leave him alone with Prince Vegeta."

King Enma pointed to the paper Oni still held clutched in his hand. "That's why you have to get Prince Vegeta to sign that paper before he has his special consultation with Dr. Freud."

The demon looked down at the paper in his hand and nodded. "I understand."

******************************************************

"Mo u! Vegeta," complained Bulma as she left her husband's arms. "Did you have to fly so fast." She pulled down the blue dress she was wearing, and tried to repair her hairstyle as best she could without a mirror. "I hope I look all right."

Vegeta snorted and turned away from her. "You look as ugly as you did the day I met you." He straightened the black vest that he was wearing. "Besides I don't believe I asked you to come with me." He walked toward the door leading to King Enma's palace.

Bulma puffed out a breath as she ran to meet up with her arrogant spouse. "You really didn't win this contest. I hope you know this Vegeta."

Vegeta lifted up his hand and banged on the golden and red door. "Of course I did. My name is on the winning letter, ergo I must have won."

"Ergo…" Bulma grumbled and muttered suggestions that Vegeta could do by himself underneath her breath.

"I have very sensitive ears woman," murmured Vegeta as the golden doors slid open. "I can hear every thing that you're muttering about me." He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "One of the things you said I should do isn't really fun without you."

A highlighting reddish blush spread over Bulma's face. "Really, Vegeta you take all the fun out of my insults when you say things like that."

Vegeta smirked. "Then you shouldn't say things like that, woman. What would Trunks think hearing words like those from his mother?"

A voice cleared his throat. "Prince Vegeta I presume."

Vegeta turned his to see a young green demon standing at the door. "Yes, I've come to redeem my free consultation with Freud."

"Right. Oni has been expecting you," he spun on his heel to walk away. "Please follow me to Oni, Prince Vegeta." He threw an askew look at Bulma, "and guest."

Bulma narrowed blazing blue eyes at the back of the demon's head as she followed Vegeta into the palace. "What does he mean 'and guest'?"

Vegeta gazed at her from the corner of his eye. "Since, they weren't expecting you. And your name isn't on the winners list, but you did arrive with me, that would make you my guest."

"Nani," screeched Bulma in a quiet whisper. "I am not your guest. I am your bonded mate--in other words your wife."

"A fact that displeases me daily," mumbled Vegeta as they reached an office. "Where the hell have led us to demon." He asked as he looked around the room. One side of the room held a long cerise leather sofa, and the other side sat only an enormous green winged-back cushioned chair. Seated in a chair was a purple looking demon.

"You're in the room that you'll be using for your meeting with Dr. Freud, Prince Vegeta," answered the one-eyed demon sitting in the chair. "I'm Oni."

"Fine, Oni bring Freud out here so I can get this thing over with, I have better things to do." Vegeta turned to survey the room once more checking the room for any possible danger.

"Vegeta don't be so rude," admonished Bulma. She turned to Oni. "Please bring out Dr. Freud when you're ready."

"Woman, I don't believe I asked for you to interfere," growled her irate mate in her direction. "I gave my directive as I saw fit."

"Well, your directive was exceedingly rude," yelled back an equally upset Bulma.

Oni stood between the two spouses. He hated dealing with people who were alive. But he especially hated dealing with Prince Vegeta and his consort. He'd seen some of the deadly battles they got into when he had to run errands at Dende's place. "Prince Vegeta, before Dr. Freud gets here could you please sign this document." He held out the white sheet of paper.

Bulma walked forward and took the official looking document out of Oni's hand. "What's this?" She began silently reading it to herself. She wasn't going to let Vegeta sign anything without her getting a chance to read it first.

Vegeta silently walked up behind his mate to read the document over her shoulder. "An official waiver," he announced after quickly scanning the whole page. "It seems King Enma doesn't want to be held responsible in case something goes wrong."

Bulma looked up at her husband's face her blue eyes momentarily clouded with worry. What am I worried about, she thought to herself. Nothing's going to happen to Vegeta. I should be worried about Dr. Freud instead. She silently smirked to herself, "Go ahead and sign it Vegeta."

"I already did," came the prompt reply from Vegeta who was now seated on the red leather sofa. "That demon servant went to go get the good doctor." He leaned back against the putting his arms behind his head as he watched his mate stand in the middle of the floor looking like a lost waif.

"Oh," blushed Bulma looking down at her empty hand. "You could have said something instead of leaving me in the middle of the room." She stormed over to sit down next to her husband.

Vegeta shrugged. He felt her body instantly snuggled against his masculine lines as she sat down next to him. If they were at home he knew she wouldn't hesitate for a moment to lean her head against him. "You look like you were having private thoughts I didn't want to interrupt. It's so rare that you do think, that I didn't want to stop you."

"Hmm." Bulma leaned her teal head back against the sofa after she adjusted her position to snuggle Vegeta's hard lines. He smelled good. He always smelled so masculine, even when he worked out. The stench that came from him was a manly sweat, that always caused her heart to flip-flop. "I wonder if that's a side affect from bonding?" she questioned aloud.

Vegeta shifted his position slightly and felt her body move with his. "What is?"

"Sweat," answered Bulma as she curled her feet beneath her. "Your sweat."

Vegeta glanced down at her and decided against asking what she meant and closed his eyes. There are some things he resolved to himself, he just didn't want to know about.

*********************************************************

Unb eknownst to Vegeta and Bulma a figured listened and watched from at he tiny camera hidden in the top corner of the room. "Yes, he is going to be an interesting person to talk with. I can see that he has deep seated libido problems," spoke the voice in a thickly accented German. "I'm going to like talking with Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans."

Oni softly knocked on the door where Dr. Freud was waiting. "He's waiting for you Dr. Freud."

Freud turned around and smiled. "As am I mein purple friend."

=============================================================== ======

End Part II. Created [04/13/01] and Finished [04/19/01]. I actually didn't mean to make this more than 2 parts, but I'm notorious for procrastinating on small fics. So, I didn't want this hanging over my shoulder while I worked on other stories. But part III will have the final showdown. E-mail me with any questions, criticisms, comments, and yes, flames at: pmchivas@hotmail.com Dark Shadow Princess. All standard disclaimers apply.