Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Exactly Is Involved In A Saiyan Mating Ritual? ❯ Are you Ready? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ember is so sorry that this chapter took so long. She could tell you that looking after two kids, working, and studying for her next Kuk Sool Won testing were the cause, but in all fairness it was nothing more than laziness and severe writers block. This chapter has a slight lemony taste to it… so if you're not old enough or in the unlikely event that you find that kind of stuff offensive, then please don't read any further. Ok now I've done my momsy bit… Enjoy J

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ that's the privilege of Akira Toriyama so please don't sue! *^_^*

Chapter three

Bulma had no idea why Vegeta held her so tight or even why he just seemed to want to be near her, but the contact was very welcome. His hands clung securely to the base of her spine and his little fingers slightly brushed the rise of her backside. The action would have been beautiful if it hadn't been for the fact that he was holding her a little too forcefully. She didn't want to loose the moment, but had to do something quickly or else he would probably end up breaking something, namely her ribs. "Vegeta!" she coaxed into his thick hair as he nuzzled at her neck.

He growled, in reaction to her voice, and moved his hands even further around her waist, pulling the silky fabric of her nightdress taut in his fingers with no intention of letting go. "Vegeta, you're starting to hurt me!" She said again. This time there was a tone to the fringe that was closer to pleading than even a freaked out Saiyan no Ouji could ignore. The underlying earnestness was enough to get his attention and he extricated his head from her neck to instead gaze hauntingly into her eyes. To say that he was a little mystified that a simple dream could have made him react in such an unnatural way would be an understatement and he took a step back to try and regain some sort of control. "Have you had sufficient sleep?" he asked in his usual growl. His voice was barely controlled and he would have preferred to remain silent, but the thought of the innocuous questions that were sure to follow, forced him to speak.

"Yeah! I feel great! I wouldn't say the same for you though! What's up?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you!" He moved away, making a marked effort to let her know, in the form of an ice-cold glare, to remain silent on the subject.

The shady coolness of the bedroom was a relief as he stepped through the ceiling to floor glass door. He appreciated the outdoors more than most, but the reflection of the sun on the white domed buildings was uncomfortable, especially to eyes as acute as his. He tried to shake off the strange visions of his father. He tried to tell himself that it was just his mind playing tricks on him and a disturbing result of being around weak humans for too long, but it was a difficult subject to ignore.

Suppressing the images of his dream he approached the dressing table to look for the scouters and projection modules that he had left there earlier. Unfortunately for him, a paddle hairbrush, bottle of perfume and a vast array of cosmetics were the only things to meet his royal eyes.

"Are you looking for these?" asked a feminine voice. Bulma had followed his course into the room and walked to her bed where the machinery lay strewn across the sheets. It was blatantly obvious to his keen Saiyan mind that she had been studying his handiwork. His body tightened into that unmistakable Saiyan no Ouji pose at the discovery, and he looked away trying to disregard the scouters in her hand.

Smiling at his contrived distance, Bulma clipped her scouter to her ear and allowed the screen to beep into life. She crept up behind him, completely disregarding his aloofness, and laid an arm over his shoulder. His scouter hung loosely in her slight hand and dangled tauntingly in front of his face. "Have you finished your alterations?"

Forgetting niceties, he roughly grabbed her hand and effortlessly extracted the rest of the equipment from her relaxed grip. "What kind of half-assed question is that? Do you think I would be here, embarrassing myself in front of you, if I hadn't?"

"And you're sure you haven't forgotten anything?"

His brow contracted momentarily making the angles of his eyes look even more dangerous than usual. "Are you questioning my abilities?"

"I wouldn't dream of it Vegeta! I should know by now that the Saiyans are a perfect race, and as such, that they're Prince would never be capable of making a mistake!"

"Just so long as you remember that! I would hate to have to kill you, especially after all the trouble I went through to get this stupid machine working properly."

A hand pressed up against his chest and a pair of lips laid a simple kiss on his cheek. "Now, now Vegeta behave! You know how much death threats turn me on."

His wonderfully defined pectorals flinched under her touch and a snort of amusement left his lips. It was the closest he came to actually laughing (Outside of pummelling an opponent senseless that is) it banished all the bad feelings that he was all too accustomed to dwell on, and reminded him that the aquamarine haired goddess smiling wickedly before him was the only being in the entire universe that he could trust unconditionally. He didn't have to put up the pretences in her presence and a sigh of contentment escaped as his whole body relaxed. The relaxation continued as her hands carried on their journey, feeling along every contortion of his muscular upper torso, and caressing up his neck to play with the base of his hairline.

Cerulean eyes met their charcoal counter parts "So what happens now?" asked the owner of the former.

"Now we become mates." He stated simply. Stalking forward he used one arm to support her back and the other to compel her to fall into it, before gently lowering her onto the soft cotton sheets of the king-size bed. His body followed and enclosed hers. Each could hear the lust in the others breathing as they rested millimetres apart, neither being able to break away from the connection that sparked figuratively in between them. It was electric, compelling, and almost addictive in its intensity. Clipping the remaining scouter effortlessly to his ear and still not looking away Vegeta took the opportunity to fully appreciate the moment, in the guise of a deep inhalation, before letting the small red V.D.U spark into life. Sitting up from his previously intimate position, but still letting his powerful thighs clasp tightly around her perfectly proportioned hips, he let the projection modules float out of his hand to adopt their pre-programmed positions in front of him. A blue light emanated from each, creating an iridescent display-full of Saiyan text. In the shaded room its luminescence bathed both bodies in a soft blue glow, highlighting all the curves of each and adding an additional desire to their already stimulated senses. Vegeta's fingers traced over the curtailed lines of script, occasionally inputting relevant information, but mostly skipping over pages and pages of insignificant data. Finally he reached the bottom of the penultimate page and looked through the text to study the woman laid on the bed, trapped firmly, but by no means uncomfortably underneath him. He didn't need to speak. Bulma already knew, by the earnestness in the depths of those barely decipherable obsidian eyes, that he was asking her for her consent to continue. He sustained the penetrating, and to any other person, threatening gaze until she confidently nodded her ascent. Retracting his stare to briefly ascertain that his finger was in the correct position he pressed the touch sensitive icon to set the game into being. The text flipped and separated, and Vegeta pushed the screen away to lower his body back over Bulma's, completely ignoring the display that was condensing back into its original place behind him.

Saiyan lips forcefully enclosed Human as the pain hit and both species struggled to control the pressure of the computer game tuning into their brain frequencies. It surged in waves over their bodies, tweaking every nerve and muscle along the way. Their bodies writhed against each other's under the computers influence, but both knew what they had to do and the kiss intensified, blocking out the pain with passion.

Feeling his touch was all Bulma needed. She wasn't a novice anymore, and she knew as well as Vegeta did, that the pain wouldn't last. She just had to ride it out. All she needed was her Saiyan Prince near and absolutely anything was bearable.

The turning point was close now and only as the pain decreased did they relinquish their hold on each other. Neither wanted to let go, but both knew that they would regret it if they didn't. However much Bulma craved the bodily contact, she wasn't so desperate as to get crushed under his deceptively heavy body weight for however long it took to perform this alien ritual, and she was satisfied with having obsidian eyes resolutely fixed on her as the room started to faze out of focus. The final stage of the link took its hold on them. All colors, light and shadow, started to merge together and gave the over all impression of movement. To Bulma this was the worst part. The pain was bearable but the feeling of nausea was just plain torture. Her head started to spin as she waited for the numbness that she knew would follow. Eventually the nausea passed and the long awaited coldness washed over her, signifying the end of one reality and the beginning of the next.

Nothing of the physical world remained. All light, texture, and dimension were gone, replaced instead by complete darkness. Nothingness eked out into oblivion and beyond. No light, no sounds and more especially, no pain.

Then… then there was something. Light flooded into the expanse in the form of a ball of energy that hovered overhead, sending out its ethereal glow into the furthest reaches of the void. It brought her the only comfort she needed and her Saiyan Prince rejoined her in the emptiness. Bulma couldn't help but let out a triumphant smirk as she saw his body transformed, from the fourteen-year-old boy that she had fought before, into the fully-fledged muscular Adonis that she loved. The smirk quickly morphed into a smile of approbation as she eyed him dressed from head to toe in his full Royal armor. The red and gold cloak that draped over his extended shoulder guards was attached via two gold clasps and billowed out into obscurity behind him. The midnight blue of his spandex suit contrasted nicely with the upper body armor and the left breastplate had a red coat of arms embossed on it. The armor shone out against the darkness. The design was similar to that which he had worn on first arriving on Namek, but the touches of red and gold made them look a world apart.

Once she had managed to stop staring and drooling, Bulma turned her attention on herself, and remembering the last time she had played the game, prayed that her alterations had worked. The last thing that she wanted, was to be stuck performing a mating ritual in Raditz's body. (AN- now let me see… should I be that cruel…? Hmmm… it's tempting!) She breathed a sigh of relief as she looked down to see the definite curves of femininity (AN- I'm just too damn nice *^_^*), but she had to make doubly sure and pulled a handful of hair over her face. Yep it was definitely aquamarine. Even so, she still couldn't get over the feeling that something was out of place. Damn! She thought.Something is definitely wrong here. I feel very, very strange and yet I'm sure I've felt something similar to it before. Ok a cool head is all that's needed here… now let me see… what am I wearing…? Hmmm… Saiyan armor. Well I definitely didn't programme that! I guess it must be one of Vegeta's alterations…Ha! His loss, the dress I designed was way cuter… but that's not what's wrong. Its too aesthetic and what I am feeling is… well… a feeling. Somewhere in this picture something doesn't quite fit!

Vegeta's gruff voice telepathically reached out throwing her mind completely off track. "What's the matter Bulma? Do you feel different?" he asked. A prehensile tail unfurled itself from its previously disregarded position of neatly wrapped around his waist. He swished it a couple of times and let a certain trademark smirk pull evilly at the side of his mouth.

It was then that everything clicked into place. "You son of a bitch! You gave me a tail!" She gasped, "What the hell did you do that for Vegeta? Oh I get it! The little earth girl isn't good enough for the Prince of the Saiyans to perform a mating ritual with, huh, so you change her into a Saiyan to get some sort of perverted kick! Is that it?"

"Don't bitch at me human! Personally I think it suits you, but the only reason I gave you a tail is because the ritual cannot be performed without one. It is an essential part of the ceremony. I did not do it to piss you off… I can find plenty more ingenious ways of doing that."

Ignoring the later half of his speech Bulma simply asked, "So am I allowed to know what happens next?"

"Exactly the same as before." He said looking at the ball of energy between them as it split into two similarly sized balls, each floating to within easy reaching distance for both players.

"Aw hell. Do we have to do this? I mean it's not like we're gonna fight this time, right?"

Vegeta's only response was an increased gradient of his already first rate smirk, along with the faintest of throaty chuckles.

"Darn! I should have guessed that Saiyans couldn't leave out fighting, even in something as non-violent as a mating ritual. Oh well, at least this means I get to kick your butt again?"

"I'd like to see you try!" he sneered remembering his previous defeat. "Now, I suggest that you pick up the energy and absorb it so we can continue, otherwise you will never find out what you have gotten yourself into."

Taking the initiative Vegeta picked up his share of the energy and thrust it aggressively into his abdomen. Light streamed out in a myriad of beams, all containing an immense concentration of power. Each flowed out to a predetermined distance before abruptly retracting the way they had come. They exploded around his body condensing into a bubble of pure power before completely engulfing him. He grinned as the lightshow subsided and turned to look in Bulma's direction "Your turn." He stated simply.

"Aw man I can't believe I'm doing this again! All I can say is that the sex had better be damn well worth it!" she mumbled.

"Will you stop being such a wimp? You know perfectly well that the energy won't harm you and don't try to tell me that you have forgotten how good the power makes you feel?" He crossed the void with his newly powered up body and ran a hand teasingly down her computer-generated thighs. "If you want… I could do it for you!" he suggested, breathing heavily into her neck. Cupping the energy in his hand he stroked it deliberately along her clavicle, allowing it to mischievously dip in-between the cleavage of her armor. His other hand stroked teasing around her upper thigh and was met with a low moan of approval. The contact of the energy against her bare skin felt so amazingly good that Bulma threw her head back as her flesh started to goose-bump against the vibrations it emitted. She felt her nipples harden as he continued the sweet torture stroking the power up her exposed neck. Even the slightest contact with the energy sent shivers along her spine, hinting at pleasure boundaries that had only been dreamed about before. His ministrations continued as he let the ball of energy fall over the mounds of her breastplate, earning another whimper of pleasure. At this second display of delight Vegeta had to suppress the urge to shudder. He closed his eyes and tried desperately to regulate his breathing as her thighs clasped tightly around his hand. He sensed the imminent danger of forgetting traditions and disengaging from the link to ravish her before completing the proper ceremony and so gently extracted his hand from the warmth. Only when he felt in complete control again did he let his hand drop to release the energy it was holding into Bulma's flat abdomen.

She let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt it being absorbed into her system. Closing her eyes she tried to forget about the light radiating around them and concentrated instead on Vegeta's hands. He hadn't moved away as the energy exploded and held firmly onto her thighs. His teeth were nipping and tucking at the skin of her neck as the amazing feeling hit. She hadn't forgotten the ferocity of that feeling which made her whole body burn as the raw energy coursed along every pixel. It felt unbelievably good as wave after wave of delicious power drifted over her. Vegeta's hands continued to move up her thighs and as his fingers reached her mound they flicked teasingly over her nub. The thin layer of dark blue spandex offered little protection from his onslaught and she felt everything just as well as if it hadn't been there. He continued his attentions. They coincided very nicely with every pulse of energy that flowed through her surreal existence and made her pant for more. She shuddered and bucked her hips into them as the light that had exploded around her, imploded with equal determination, creating the most amazing sensations, pushing her wildly over the edge. With the combined effort of the power rushing over every sense, and Vegeta's hand working its magic, she was brought, screaming, to a climax. It was something that she had never realized could be achieved in a VR simulation, but was very glad that someone had thought of it.

When the shuddering that had racked her body and made her breathing ragged, subsided into a warm fuzziness, she drowsily opened her eyes. Vegeta still held her, and if it weren't for the look of triumph and superiority that twisted his face into one of the most arrogant stares ever witnessed by man or Saiyan, she would have believed that this was heaven.

"Was it my imagination or did you enjoy that?" he asked in a sardonically husky tone.

The smile on her face was a mile wide as the feeling of pure power flowed through every vein of her body, and if the computer had been programmed for it, a blush would have been staining her cheeks bright red. "Well duh!" she stumbled out, not being coherent enough to find any other words.

"I guess this proves that the sex will definitely be worth it!" he growled as her embarrassment increased, "But for the meantime we have more important things to concentrate on. Are you ready to begin?"

Bulma had to take a few minutes out to catch her breath, "How can I be ready when I don't know what's going to happen?" she smiled.

"Good point Onna, but whether you're ready or not doesn't really matter because I have already initialise the game. From this point on I suggest that you be on your guard."

"So fighting is involved?"

"I didn't say that, I said to be on your guard, one of these days you might actually start listening to what I say."

"I tell you what… I'll start listening to you, just as soon as you decide to answer one of my questions directly, is that a deal?"

"Deal!" he sneered. "But I shouldn't count on it being completed any time soon."

"You know spending all this time together is dangerous, I think its slowly eating away at my sanity."

"Humph, that's impossible! It means would have had to of had some to start off with, and that's just absurd."

It was at that moment that colors started to stream into the void and the pressure began to reaffirm its self in both the player's minds. As the computer started to generate the pre-programmed location, it sobered the mood. When the pain subsided Bulma became aware that she was standing in the middle of an arena that she, herself, had designed. She took in a deep breath as she studied her own creation. It was perfect, absolutely perfect. "Sometimes I even surprise myself with my genius!" She smiled throwing her head back in amusement. The laughter echoed around the multi-tiered amphitheatre, rebounding against the dark red evening sky that was unmistakably alien. What Bulma hadn't realized was that the computer hadn't finished uploading the program yet. A noise made her stop mid-chuckle and look around. She stared in disbelief as the once empty stadium now bustled with a throng of Saiyan spectators.

Cheers and laughter reverberated around the stone arena filling her senses and making her head swim. Just as soon as the noise had reached a crescendo did it just as quickly fall deathly silent. Bulma suddenly felt very vulnerable standing on her platform that was obviously the focus of attention, positioned as it was in the centre of the floor space, and she chanced a quick side-glance at Vegeta who stood composedly next to her. Turning her attention back to the crowd she realized that every single eye was directed at the two of them. The Saiyan no Ouji by her side stepped forward and started to speak to the gathered Saiyans. Bulma couldn't understand a word of what he said. Has to be Saiyan she thought as the last syllables of his speech faded into the warm evening sky. A roar went up around the stadium at his last words and the cheering continued for a good few minutes before he turned to look at the woman standing stock still next to him.

Then there was nothing. For a crowd that easily topped twenty thousand the silence was daunting. Under the oppressive stillness Vegeta very deliberately took one of her small delicate hands in his. He reassuringly stroked her palm with a gloved thumb. "They're waiting for their future queen to speak," he whispered to her fixing her gaze with his own.

Bulma lost herself in the depths of those eyes for a while before actually comprehending what he said. Her jaw hit the floor and she turned to the crowd who were all staring at her in anticipation. For the first time since he had mentioned a Saiyan mating ritual Bulma began to have her doubts. She could feel her usually composed determination failing her rapidly. It was only now that she fully realized the enormity of what was happening. She was about to become mated for life to the Prince of Vegeta-sei, and the feeling made her stomach do loop the loops as a whole forest full of butterflies flapped around inside it.

*******

Well that's it for chapter three, and my first heavily lemon scented chapter for that matter. ::Insert blush here:: Please review and tell me if you like it! I love getting reviews and it pushes me to write faster so bear that in mind. Oh and if you have got some spare time then go read and review my other stories. 'Saiyan Games' will really help you understand this fic better. If you'd like to email me about any of my stories or even just to chat then my address is Ember@arudd.fsnet.co.uk Well till next time folks… stick a fork in me… it's been grand!