Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What We're Gonna Go Now? ❯ It's Difficut To Begin... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: Well, I'm not Toriama-san, sorry.

AN: Nothin' important to say.

Chapter 2

I's Difficutl to Even Begin (Vegeta's POV)

I only remember the beating that Freezer gave me and then... I guess I just passed out. And here I am. In such a strange room. Everything is blue. Freezer doesn't know that blue is my favorite colour, does he? I try to sit up, but I only manage to grunt in pain and fall back onto the bed. Now that's what confuses me the most. Why am I in bed? That lizard surely wouldn't put me here... or maybe it's just some kind of a sick joke... And the most important question - why am I alive ?!? As far as I know this Kold family, they wouldn't have any mercy... Gods, I bet they'll try to torment me later...

Suddenly I feel a little ki approaching the room that I am in. The door that were slightly ajar are now wide open, just as my mouth... ONNA?!?!?!?!?!?! What the hell is SHE doing here? Or maybe Freezer and all was just a bad dream, though I can hardly belive it.

- W... woman...? - I manage to choke out

- It's Bulma. I'm glad that you've finally decided to wake up, I was getting tiered of sleeping on the couch - she looks at me with this sweet smile of hers.

- W... what?

- I guess you don't know what happened, do you? - she sighs and sits beside me on the bed. - I'll give you the basics, ok? - when I nod, she continues - Freezer came to Earth along with his father and a whole army of his troops. You were fighting him, but he beat you. He beat us all. Goku, Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin are now locked in the anti-ki chamber and... Yamcha had joined HIM. He ordered me to work for him, or else he'd kill all my friends. He... gave me you to test the upgraded GR.

She must be joking! I open my mouth to protest, but she's first.

- I can only imagine how you feel about it Vegeta, but he's given me you as a slave. He threatened to kill everybody I love. And he destroyed Earth. There's just a few of us, and we must stick together if we want to survive and kick that lizard's ass - she sayes with venom. I realize that she is right. Now we have the same goal. And she's been through the same thing that I once was.

- Listen woman. - I gather all the strenght I have left and slowly sit up.- I don't know where did you got that story, but it's something I cannot understand. I'm the Sayia-jin no Ouji, damnit! I will not be some woman's slave! I won't help you in anything. - I say it though I don't mean it. Damn pride. But I was a slave for almost 18 years of my life. I don't want more.

- Vegeta I don't want you to be my slave! - she sayes sadly. - I only say that we must work together. The word "slave" is what Freezer used, but I'm not him. If we just could work this situation out... I know that we can defet him, Vegeta. We must do it. He blew up our planets, destroyed everything we loved...

- I did not loved anything - A LIE, A LIE! Gods, why do I lie like that?! I don't know, It's stronger than me. I loved my planet and my parents... My father...

- I don't belive you - she reorts. I sometimes think she knows everything. - But I will not argue with you now. I want to plan our revenge, and my only question is - will you help me?

I look into her eyes and I suddenly know the answer.

- Yes - I say. - But what are the conditions?

- I take care of the technical side and that is: fixing the GR and upgrading it. You train as much as you can. Plain and simple, only... - she stops and a frown appears on her face

- Only? - I encourage her

- Freezer gave... strict orders about how I'm supposed to treat you. He said that you must eat less than me and sleep no more than 3 hours. He said if you die of exhaustion it's your fault... I don't know what to do about that... You Sayia-jins eat 10 times more than an average human and I bet that more than 20 times than me. - she smiles weakly - I guess I'll just have to lie that I eat so much and as for sleep... You sleep just like humans and I bet I'm the only human alive that sleeps less than 4 hours per day. But it's just my work. I get so caught up that I can't stop, and training is very tiring. What do we do?

- Well... That idea with you eating so much may pass, but you don't have to worry about my sleep. I can manage - I say, but I know that I won't be able to stand long like that. - However... - I yawn - I could use some sleep now.

As weeks were passing by, I realized that I was forming some kind of a bond with the Woman. She was like no one I've ever met before. She treated me with... respect. True respect. Not this one of fear. Of course, we had fights. Lots of them, but they were only sparring matches. That was our only entertainment.

Our daily routine was rather dull, exept of those moments when we were working on my techinque. She'd show me tapes with my training and make suggestions. She wasn't a warrior, but she knew everything anout theory. She told me that she's always wanted to fight, but she was just to weak and there was nobody who could teach her becouse her friends had training of their own, and she'd never go to that perverted Roshi.

We'd discuss and have civilized conversations - something that was rearly happening to me during my life. I couldn't let my wall down in front of anybody. Exept her. It is interesting how she'd managed to brake through all barriers that I've been building for so long after only a few weeks she was able to destroy them.

That's how she became my first friend ever. The loud-mouthed, beautiful woman from Chickyuu-sei became the first real friend of me, a proud, arrogant and ,I must admit, sometimes annoying Sayia-jin no Ouji. HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!

At first, I tried to avoid her, though it was rather difficult in a 35-meter apartament /AN Belive me. First few years of my life I lived in sth like that/, so I decided that I will simply ignore her. Now that was VERY easy. Especially when she was sitting beside me on a couch or when we were working or when she was sleeping on her bed and I on the couch and I could hear her breathing, becouse of the size of our apartament.

I decided to call it quit, and accept the fact that she was a part of my life now.

That was strange, though. To share something with someone. It was alien to me. But I guess that as the time was passing by I've grown to like that life. She was such a kind creature that I couldn't belive my luck. She bribed the cook to give her more food and let me sleep more than I was allowed to. I was afraid that she'd have trouble becouse of me, but nothing was happening. Well... of course there were some... misunderstandings between us sometimes, but they still bring a smirk to my lips.

Flashback

- Onna!!! ONNA!!! - Vegeta shouted on top of his lungs - Where is that damn bot that you said you've fixed?!?

She was nowhere in sight and it was impossible to be lost on their 35 square meters. Where the hell was she? He's been in the kitchen, the living room, the "hall" if you could call it that and he haven't found even a clue of where she might be. Than he cursed his own stupidity and went to the bathroom. He opened the door, and his jaw hit the floor. She was standing in the middle of the bathroom, only in her panties.

- VEGETA YOU PERVERT!!! GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!! - she yelled and covered herself with her towel. He only blushed crismon red and ran away.

End Flashback

Later, I tried to apologize her, but she only waved me off and said that it was all right. "Not as you've never seen a naked women before" she said. Little did she know.

Oh, she's coming here now, I wonder what she wants from me THIS time. I'm training, for Kami's sake!

- Vegeta, I've got bad news. - she sayes

- I've always knew you were my Nemesis, Woman - she blushes, but quickly turns serious again

- I need you to get out of the GR, Veggie. It's seriously damaged, I think that it may blo... - suddenly I feel the ground shake and moments later the room we're in blows up. I grab the Onna and cover her with my own body. What the hell possesed me to...?

Few minutes later I wake up. I feel the Woman underneth me.

- Vegeta! VEGETA!!! - and she starts sobbing. She thinks that I'm dead

- Baka Onna - I mutter and roll of her. The last thing that crosses my mind before I pass out is it's good that the Woman made that thing from a paractically undestructive material. Oh, and It's also good that it's sound-proof, or else we'd have Freezer here...

End of chapter 2

Short Note: Liked it? Yes, no? Suggestions? Ideas? Flames? (hope not) But if you have constructive flames, I wanna get them. Pease revew. Till next time pplz.