Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When the Wrong One Loves You Right ❯ When the Wrong One Loves You Right ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When the Wrong One Loves You Right
 
Don't care, what they think
 
I have never been one to give a crap about what people think about me, I mean look at me! I am the richest person in the world and one of the strangest. I've never let what people think get in my way; if I had I wouldn't be here today. Most of my inventions were things that were deemed impossible and I was scoffed at for trying to make them. But I triumphed and was successful. My curiosity has always been put down because it gets me in trouble but I still keep at it. What makes you think that what those morons think will stop me now?
 
How they feel, or what they say
 
My friends and family feel that I shouldn't be left to my own devices but that doesn't matter. Who cares what they say about me? I have lived a life with the press hounding me and I've yet to have it keep me down. The only person whose thoughts matter to me are yours. If you love me, that's all that matters! Just as long as you keep on loving me.
 
You're everything, I never knew
I always wanted, baby
 
When I was with Yamcha it wasn't like this. When I was with him I didn't feel alive like I do with you. I care about what you think, your opinion matters to me. Yamcha's never did, not really. When you look at me its like the whole world has stopped and it's just us. I admit you're aggravating and can get on my nerves very easily but isn't it said that there's a very thin line between hate and love? I don't know when I stopped thinking you were an arrogant jerk, to tell the truth, I still think you are one. It's the fact that it doesn't matter any more and it's who you are.
Every girl when they're little dreams of having a prince come and sweep them off their feet. I was no different but as I grew up and learned that there was no such thing I just accepted it. I never realized it but I was always unknowingly comparing every single one of my boyfriends to that imaginary prince. Over the years he had changed from a tall handsome blonde guy who rode a horse to just a man who would be able to see beneath my beauty. To simply cut the bullshit and tell me the truth.
I never realized I wanted someone who I shout at and not be offended. I didn't think I could fall for someone who had a hundred feet thick wall around his emotions. I believed I would want someone who would listen to me and try to understand. I pictured him being a doormat for me yet with a backbone…sometimes. Then you came along.
 
I've been warned, so many times
They tell me I've ignored the signs
 
Do you know how many times I was told when you first moved here how volatile and treacherous you were? I even believed it at first. You might not have had Goku's height but you had this aura that emanated darkness. When you walked into a room it was like you had to fall silent. It was your…presence…the invisible cloak of royalty you wore about your shoulders. I held my breath as you walked through a room, it kills me to admit it but it's true, I admit it! I had everyone hinting at how hazardous you were to me and my family. But then one night I had to wake you from one of your nightmares. Seeing you so vulnerable and shaken even if for a moment, it showed me that you weren't the villain they made you out to be.
Slowly you opened up and you let me into your world in way that Goku had never been able to do. The tales that your told of your people astounded me, the few words in your language were beautiful. What people don't see is that what you do is throw up this façade that is meant to discourage them from experiencing the real you. I haven't ignored any signs, and if I have they were false ones meant to put me off.
 
But nobody knows you like I do
The only one for me is you
 
I know that we haven't known each other very long but I feel like I've known you my whole life. It's a corny line, but it's true. I'm the one you turn to all the time. There are things you hide from me I know that. Everyone seems to think that you've strong-armed me into this or you're just a rebound skank but that's not true. If you were to leave and never look back I don't know what I would do. I hope that I wouldn't kill myself but I don't know. I'm a strong confident woman so I know that I would most likely survive but I wouldn't fall in love again.
 
I can't stop, can't fight, can't resist it
When the wrong one loves you right
 
Do you want me to stop? Do you want me to fight something I want? Do you want me to resist what I feel is perfect? If you do then I don't care what you want! I want you! I love you! I don't think you're the wrong one you are the right one. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with! You don't seem to grasp that!
 
Can't run—can't hide—can't say no
When the wrong one loves you right
When the wrong one love you right
 
How could I run from you? I wouldn't want to, I wouldn't be able to. Some might think that weak but it's not. If you're in love wouldn't you hold on to the person as tight as you could, you don't just dump them. There's no place to hide, no place where you couldn't find me. When you look at me just right there's no way I can say no but this is one thing I won't give in. Who gives a shit if you're the “wrong one,” you love me like I deserve to be. No one else has respected me, while at the same time not like you.
 
Getting tired, of hearing that
You're dangerous, but they won't stop
 
Sorry to make the comparison, but you are as dangerous as Goku is! He has ultimate power but he wouldn't hurt anyone if he had the choice. You are similar. You have this code that you follow. It states who you can hurt and who you can't, you sometimes try to scare me away by shows of bravado but it doesn't work. What would scare me more than you gathering energy in front of my face and snarling would be seeing your back if you were to leave.
The other day I blew up at Chi-Chi when she was trying to, yet again, convince me you were totally wrong for me. I told her that if that were so than why didn't she leave Goku? She spluttered back that he wasn't like you and that he would never harm her. But what about all the times he's died and left her? I get so sick of it, so sick! I just want to scream at everyone!
 
Until I leave, they won't believe
That being with you won't break my heart
 
Chi-Chi told me that I needed to take some time away from you so I could try and see the whole picture. What picture? There is no picture without you! If I took her suggestion I'd go insane, ok fine, I'd become more insane. I'd have to be sedated and kept in a hospital, so not funny! That's why I went on that two-week trip to the spa, to see how I would function without you. Needless to say that all the guys I was “tempted” with were not even an eighth as hot as you. It was a complete failure. Being with you is not going to destroy me; it's leaving you or you leaving me that will.
 
So worried `bout, the road ahead
They can't see that you're my best friend
 
They tell me that eventually once you deem yourself strong enough you'll leave me or that you'll get bored of me. Am I that bad? Do they think I can't hold my own? It's not like our whole relationship is based on sex! It's not; it's so much deeper than they think! I hate that whenever I tell them that they roll their eyes as if to say: yeah, keep living in your little fantasy world. I know more about you than they think. You have confided in me so much more than they think. I just want to throttle all of them! I know I said I don't care what they think! I don't it…it just gets on my nerves!
 
They're never gonna take me away from you
There's nothing they can do
 
I wish they'd just give it up! I'm not going to magically stop loving you! It doesn't work like that! Nothing short of celestial intervention will stop me and then it better be for a damn good reason! The power to end our relationship is not in their hands and if they try some low down trick to try and end it…I'll keel haul them all or worse! Yamcha's the worst! He comes around all the time begging me to get back with him! Like I would! He's the one who cheated on me! He's the one who ended it! It's not my fault he didn't like the blond bimbo. The nerve!
 
I can't stop, can't fight, can't resist it
When the wrong one loves you right
 
Stop? Fight? Resist? You? Hell no. Only if you've flipped out and are doing the chicken dance on my desk at work, then I will use whatever mean possible to do those three things. Why should you be considered wrong for me when you are the only man I see? When I walk down the street all the other guys are just little boys, goobers. You are the only one who holds my attention. My heart.
 
Can't run—can't hide—can't say no
When the wrong one loves you right
When the wrong one loves you right
 
Just as long as you stay with me, I'll be fine. Just as long as you love me, I won't care that you're the `wrong' one.
 
How can I walk away
When the feeling's so strong
 
It's like they just expect me to get up and leave. I can't, you hold the most important part of me: my heart. The chemistry between us is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about you. I wouldn't, you're you and that's all I want. I never will leave you.
 
I know you're where I belong
 
Home is where the heart is…my heart's here.
 
They say I let my heart
Make up my mind
 
It's true, I did. There's no better way to decide something.
 
That's why I'll never say goodbye.
 
Bulma finished her speech and looked at Vegeta who was watching her from his recliner a bored expression on his face. She gave him a look that conveyed she wanted him to say something.
“You interrupted my TV program and took the remote to tell me that?” Vegeta raised an eyebrow. “What a waste of time.”
“Why you-!” Bulma began
 
I can't stop, can't fight, can't resist it
When the wrong one loves you right
 
Vegeta snagged Bulma and pulled her onto his lap easily silencing her with a deep mind-boggling kiss.
 
Can't run—can't hide—can't say no
When the wrong one loves you right
When the wrong one loves you right
 
“You are mine, Woman and no one else's,” Vegeta growled in his lover's ear. “If anyone ever tries to tell you otherwise it's a lie.” He kissed her again when she opened her mouth to say something.
 
Can't stop, can't fight, can't resist it
When the wrong one loves you right
 
“And if that perverted slug comes around here again, I'll crush him.” Vegeta smirked at her a dangerous gleam in his eye. “I may not pose a threat to you but Yamcha is another thing completely.” All the ways to slowly kill, maim and dismember the aforementioned male were running through the Prince's mind.
 
Can't run—can't hide—can't say no
When the wrong one loves you right
When the wrong one loves you right
 
“God I love you,” Bulma whispered burrowing closer to Vegeta.
“I know,” Vegeta replied. “Dgoi haimlu tristla.”