Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When You Try To Teach DBZ To Play Sports.... ❯ 'Bored' Games Part 2! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I OWN NOTHING!

A/N:

Bwahahaaaaaa

Veggie: ... did you hear something Kakarott?

Goku: [mouth full] huh?

Veggie: ...thats what i thought....

~*~*~

PART 2! and thankie you nice kind person SonKikyo! I will use Hungry Hungry Hippos! i totally forgot about it! lol!

~*~

.... everyone looked up and saw Hell in... blue plaid pj pants? looking alittle higher they saw Canadien

looking more insane then ever, the sent of peanut butter all around..

she had found the peanut buttter fudge..

Everyone backed off into a corner hoping to escape the impending wraith that was about to be placed apon them.

"Oh Kami, why are we here now.. I want Gohan.." Videl complained as she snatched Canadien's sweatshirt, before getting squished by Gohan whom had magikally appeared thanks to the magikal duct tape.

"Happy now? I had to get rid of Terry juss so I could bring him here.. oh well.."

Videl nodded but Gohan looked sad, "What about Mr. Piccolo?"

Canadien sighed and made Jacquie dissappered and made Piccolo appear ontop of Videl and Gohan.

"HAPPY YET? ARE YOU ALL HAPPY YET?!" Canadien yelled before going into a coughing fit.

feeling bad for the little bugga, Vegeta gave Canadien one of his senzu beans so she would feel better.. big mistake.

**GLOMP!**

"AAAAAHHH!! GETHEROFFGETHEROFF!" Screamed Veggie as he ran around with Canadien hugging him tightly around the neck cutting off his air supply, causing him to fall to the ground.

**THUD**

Everyone gasped, the-all-mighty-mr-I-got-a-stick-up-my-ass-Prince-of-all-Saiyans had been taken down by a mere human girl!

Everyone clapped at Canadien's accomplishment while Vegeta slowly regained consiousness.

Canadien giggled, "Okay, everyone! I've wasted enough time already so.. LETS PLAY BOARD GAMES!"

Everyone groaned, they all hated playing board games except for Goku and Vegeta who both loved the game Hungry Hungry Hippos and hoped that Canadien had that game.

**Poof**

Magikaly, a Hungry Hungry Hippo game appeared infront of Goku who squealed with delight, mistook a white marble thing for a mint, popped it into his mouth and started choking causing him to pass out and fall ontop of Vegeta.

Everyone else looked at Goku and Vegeta who were passed out ontop of each other, all getting sick twisted thoughts in their head and giggiling about it.

After forcing Gohan and Videl to play Monopoly, Trunks and Goten to play Snakes(Chutes) and Ladders, Goku and Vegeta(who had just regained coniousness) to play Hungry Hungry Hippos, and Piccolo to play Candyland with Canadien.

All went well the frist few hours..

Until...

"GOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! PAY UP YA LOUSY BUM!"


"HEY I ONLY HAVE 100 BUCKS LEFT AND I AM NOT GONNA SPEND IT ON YOUR STINKIN RENT VIDEL!"

"HEY! PAY UP OR MOVE OUT FREELOADER!"

Gohan and Videl were having a fight over money...

"STUPID GODDAM SNAKE!"


"Trunks its only a game.."

"NO ITS NOT! I'VE BEEN GOING DOWN SNAKES AND YOU HAVENT! ITS NOT FAAAAAAIR!"

**BLAST!**

Trunk had blown up the boardgame...

"I WANNA BE THE PINK HIPPO!"

"NO I WANNA BE THE PINK HIPPO!"

"NO I WANNA!"

"NOOOOO! PINK IS MY FAVOURITE COLOR!"

"OKAY OKAY VEGETA YOU CAN BE THE PINK HIPPO!"

"YAY!"

"You wanna go get something to eat?"

"Okay.."

Goku and Vegeta fought over who was gonna be the pink hippo but ended up getting something to eat.. guess it shoulda been called Hungry Hungry Saiyans..

"Piccolo.. you move according to the colors on the cards.. there are no dice.. no spinners, no nothing! Juss cards!"

"Ok.. Hey, that Lollipop princess is lookin at me.. think she likes me?"

"**pause**..... NO! SHE'S FAKE! SHES PAINTED ONTO THE BOARD! SHE ISN'T ALIIIIIVE!"

"**Pause**...oh.. **leaves**"

Piccolo didn't know how to play the game even after Canadien showed him how to play..

Everyone was fighting... nothing new.

Gohan and Videl were now not speaking to each other.

Goten was crying because Trunk blew up the game board.

Goku and Vegeta were off eating somewhere.

Canadien had one hellava headache.

and Piccolo was off trying to find someone who looked like the Lollipop Princess.

Soon Canadien had kicked everyone out and went off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

28 McDonalds, 35 KFCs, 23 Burger Kings, and a Subway later...

"Hey Kakarott.. wanna play hungry hungry hippos again?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I get the pink hippo!"

"Awww.. fine.. I get the green hippo!"

**ZAP!**


**THUD!**

"Kakarott?"

"Yeah Vegeta?"

"Where are we?"

"I don't know?"

**Haunting giggling**

"D-d-d-d-did you juss hear what I heard?"

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah.."

Goku and Vegeta looked up and saw a very VERY giant Canuck and Canadien over head, and they had very evil looks on their faces.

"Ready Ashley?"

"Yup.. lets do it Jennie!"

Goku and Vegeta looked at each other and then at the big plastic hippos that surrounded them...

"OH NO!"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

A/N: Ahahahaaa! well thats the end of Bored Games.. after I finish my phys. ed project i'll up date more and maybe have newer things.. ^_^ Ja!