Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When You Try To Teach DBZ To Play Sports.... ❯ DODGEBALL! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I STILL DUN OWN A DAMN THING! ;-; why must it torment me...

A/N: ^_^ Eeeheeee! well the 'bored' games are over and now they gang is gonna get attacked by duct taped balls.. heheeeee... [ponders for a min] O_O! paintball will be one! BWAHAHAAAAA[coff] but anywhoot! ENJOY! Oh and this ish for chuu SonKikyo ^_^ heee hee

~*~

The Balls Are A Flyin!

~*~

Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Videl, Piccolo, Yamcha, Canadien, and Canuck all sat around in a circle, there was nothing to do except sit there bored and not do nothing.

"What do you wanna do?" Goku asked Vegeta.

"I dunno.. what do you wanna do?" Vegeta replied and asked Trunk who then asked the same thing to Goten, who then asked the same thing to Gohan and so on until Canuck finally got an idea.

"Hey wanna go crash the mall?" she asked.

"No." they all replied.

"Awwww.." Canuck then proceeded to pout as Canadien pondered about what the next sport would be.. then she got an idea.

"Hey wanna go play some dodgeball?" she suggested.

"Whats dodgeball?" Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, and Piccolo asked as Canadien rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Well there are two teams and one ball and you gotta try to hit the other person with the ball while advoiding the ball yourself.. if your hit then you out." she explaine. For once she actually had a good game idea.

"But whos gonna pick the teams?" Yamcha asked, secretly hoping that he would be on Canuck team because he thought she was so damn sexy.

"Me and Canuck will be the team captains so line up!" Canadien said as the rest of the gang did as they were told, "Ok, I'll pick first... I choose you, Veggie Boi!" and with a glare and a grumble Vegeta reluctenly walked to where Canadien was.

"Ok, Can has Veggie so I'll choose.. Goku!" Canuck said as Goku jumped for joy and skipped merrily to her side.

"I choose Goten!"

"I choose Videl."

"I choose Gohan!"

"I choose Trunks."

"I choose Pickle Boi!"

"Damn you.. fine I get... [shudder] Yamcha.." Canuck said as she tried not to gag as Yamcha strutted over to Canuck.

"Yeah baby!" Yamcha said as he put his arm around Canuck before getting whacked with a giant duct taped mallet.

"Back off freak or I'll swing again!" Canuck threatened as she held the mallet tightly, Yamcha made a mental note to stay far far away from her.

Awhile later the game had begun and everyone was advoiding the ball pretty darn good..

"HA HA WEAK BAKA!" Vegeta taunted as Trunks tried to hit his own dad but failed miserably.

"Stupid ass-" Trunks started to say before getting hit in the head with the ball and saw Goten giving his team-mates a high five, "OW! GOTEN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" he said holding back the tears that were forming in his eyes.

"That was for killing Mr. Foo Foo!" Goten shouted before he got hit with a ki blast and was sent flying through the wall.

Everyone except Canadien turned towards the big hole in the wall and thought that it would be a good time to eliminate some of the competition, especially Yamcha who was busy checking out Canucks butt while she was looking at the hole, "Heeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaah!" she yelled bringing everyone back to reality except Yamcha who ended up getting hit in the face by the ball, "Ha ha thats for being a perv!" she yelled as Canuck gave her the thumbs up before grabbing Yamcha and using Yamcha as a human sheild.

About half an hour and six eliminations later, it was all down to Canuck and Goku on one side, and Canadien and Vegeta on the other side.

"Your going down Kakarot and Kakarots annoying team-mate!" Vegeta said as he hurled the ball in Goku's direction but it missed.

"HA HA VEGETA YOU THROW LIKE A PUSSY!" Goku said as this majorly pissed off Vegeta.

"OK, THATS IT KAKAROT YOU PANSY!" Vegeta yelled as he went Super Saiyan and fired a big ass ki attack a Goku, who also turned Super Saiyan and deflected the attack and sent it crashing through another wall leaving Canadien and Canuck speechless and fearing for their lives as the two Saiyans duked it out.

"Uhhh you wanna leave no Ash?"

"YES!" and with that Canadien and Canuck ran away and hid in their cardboard/plastic wrap/duct tape house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: THERE MORE INSANITY! Bwahahahaaaaa