Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why Us? :The CampOut ❯ Want Goku To Beat Him Up? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not, nor ever will own Dragon Ball Z, or any of it's characters. Jen and Christine are based on the author of this FanFic and her best friend.

"GOKU?! You lost our son?!" ChiChi screeched, all Saiyans whining with annoyance. They had returned to the Son's house to check if the boys had checked in there. Obviously…they had not. After staring blankly at Goku as he explained why they were back, she had gone into hysterics of screaming, until Vegeta yelled for Goku to shut her up somehow, clutching his ears and almost doubled up with pain. Bulma was just as bad when she came out and the situation of her missing child was explained. Her yelling went straight to Vegeta, as she bore into him like he owed child support. So much for not talking to one another. Naturally, a verbal fight ensued, both yelling obscenities at each other that made Christine and Jen cover their ears carefully.

"Vegeta! How could you!? You are the stupidest, most irresponsible, pig headed, thick sculled, chauvinistic, insolent, unworthy, spineless, idiotic, awful, ignorant, foul mouthed SUKEBEI on this entire planet!!!" Bulma screamed, directly into his face, while Vegeta closed his eyes and grimaced, trying to turn away from it but having her pinning him to the wall with his shirt clutched in her hand.

"Look who's being foul mouthed you bi-" she started before Krillen placed his hands between them and spread out his arms to keep them apart.

"Alright, I think we've had enough sweet talking for today. Let's all just calm down a bit here and think about this logically. We can figure out where they went before supper, I'm sure. They probably just went off exploring, right?" Krillen asked, looking hopefully at the group of younger teens who stood staring, as he fought to keep the Briefs Couple from mauling one another. Seeing it was their time to input, they nodded profusely and muttered agreements while Krillen looked at ChiChi and Goku.

"It still doesn't change anything Goku! You lost my boy. Oh he's probably out there, cold, hungry and scared. Oh my baby is lost. How could you!" she reverted back to hitting at Goku with her fists feebly, not really trying but wanting to relieve some frustrations. Her husband blinked several times and his eyes softened and he gently hugged her to him as she now changed moods again, looking about ready to cry. Goku's heart went out to her as he felt guilty the instant he wife felt sorrow.

"I'm so sorry Chi. I know I should have looked after Goten, but he's always out in the forest. He'll be fine until we find him. He knows his way home, so we need you and Bulma to stay here and wait, keep an eye out for them. How about me and Vegeta go off in that direction," he pointed. "Jen and Gohan can go off that way and Krillen and Christine out there. We'll cover the whole forest with everybody looking. If we find them, we'll raise our power levels. Since you used to be a fighter Chi, you can do that too. The instant they're found, we'll all meet back here. Sound good?" Everyone blinked as Goku, almost intelligently formed out the plan, and then innocently looked around for the others consent.

"Sounds…actually good. We should head out now, while they could still be relatively in the same place as before. They aren't as quick as us, so they can't have gone far, even if flying. Alright everybody. Good luck," Krillen said, making the plan final. Everyone nodded and the separate teams blasted off to their designated area, but Goku and Vegeta held back for a second. Goku started taking ChiChi aside to privately calm her fears and apologize even more as he saw her glare of fierce sadness while he was ready to leave.

"Vegeta? Hang on a second, I'll be back in a second."

"Kakarrot, don't you dare leave me with her!" he cried after the taller Saiyan, who shrugged sympathetically and gave him a helpless look as Vegeta stared at him, pointing to Bulma like she were a disease. Watching Goku slip around the corner with ChiChi, the Saiyan no Ouji cursed loudly and glanced out of the corner of his eye at Bulma. Her back was to him, as was his to her. But, he caught a shudder in them. Great… Marvelous. She was angry with him and now upset about Trunks. Could these women not understand that their boys were Saiyan? That they could kill just about everything in these mountain regions?

"Bulma," Vegeta tried cautiously, turning to glare at her back. No reaction, just silence, but he knew she was listening to him, even if she wouldn't admit it. She needed reassurance just like ChiChi. "I'll find the boy. There is no need to become emotional like the harpy over there," he muttered, nodding his head in Goku's direction. Bulma said nothing for a long moment, making Vegeta's lip twitch, waiting for some sort of response. Was she still bent on the no conversation bit?! He would not bend first and move to her whims.

"I'm still very angry with you Vegeta. But you had better find our son, or you'll be in even worse trouble than already!" She cried, turning to face him with fire lighting up her eyes. Vegeta's jaw fell, lips preparing to form around harsh syllables before he was stopped and turned his attention toward Goku.

"Vegeta? You ready?" he asked, standing beside a greatly calmed down ChiChi. "We should head out quickly, before they travel too far." Vegeta said nothing but turned his back to Bulma and walked toward his rival and both hurriedly blasted off in search of their missing children.

"Bulma? You alright?" ChiChi asked lightly, a sorrowful look on her face even with the comforting talk with her husband. Bulma seemed so very bland now, emotionless, staring after their Saiyan lovers as they flew off in a flash of light searching silently and sternly for the missing boys. Bulma sighed softly, letting her blue colored gaze shift down to the ground at her feet, tears welling up in her vision, blurring her shoes into the green of the mountain region floor beneath them.

"This is not a good weekend," she whispered in a tear-choked voice and her friend `tisked' lightly before taking her in a comforting hug. She leaned against the younger black haired female and closed her eyes sadly. Life was very cruel. She was steadily loosing the love of her husband, not that there had ever been much of a noticeable affection there, and now she had lost her son.

"Everything will be alright Bulma. The boys'll be fine and maybe Vegeta'll come around one of these days. This even might be just what he needs to snap him back in order," ChiChi announced resolutely, getting a confused look from the sniffling scientist. "You remember how everyone told us he reacted when Miria Trunks was nearly killed by Cell! If Trunks was in danger, you can bet he'll try to protect him. And maybe he'll realize how badly he treats you in the mean time. I can always ask Goku to beat some sense into him, if you like," she offered hopefully. It was obvious that ChiChi held a great dislike for Vegeta. Since he had tried to conquer the earth, had nearly killed Goku and her son, and had altogether, killed off, hundreds upon thousands of civilizations under the command of Freiza. She never looked past that to how much he had reformed, settled down, become a good fighter along with the rest of the Z-Team, had even helped Gohan against Cell.

"No ChiChi… I hope everything will work out on its own," Bulma said softly before she was led into the Son house for tea and something to keep her mind occupied.

Oh…poor Bulma. SUCK IT UP!!! Anyway, R&R to find out what happened to Trunks and Goten!