Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words of a thousand hells ❯ The Excape ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Words of a thousand hells'

Chapter 1: Prolog

By: Nevi

A/N: ok……………well its also posted on ff.net but I decided to post it her. On ff.net my s/n is Nevi just like here. Hope you like it : )

Disclaimer: I don't own DB/Z/GT and probably shall never own it or any of its characters.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Darkness eloped the small area that appeared to be larger because the walls were invisible in the eerie darkness. No sign of any life or movement in it only a low fog hung in the air. Silently a single door creaked open and a tall burly man with long spiked black hair that reached his lower waist threw in a body of a unconscious girl onto the damp ground in the prison.

The young girl fell to the ground with a sickening 'thud' as the door in which she had be carelessly thrown in, closed behind her.

The room was dead silent. The air smelled of rotting corpses and dried up blood. The girl seemed even more dead then she first did.

Slowly on the other side of the room a silhouetted figure approached her. It grabbed her tiny wrist and pulled her to the back of the room then laid her down on the damp ground.

The figures eyes were the only thing that noticeable threw the gloomy darkness that haunted the thick air. Its golden eyes quickly darted around the room to make sure no one was watching them even though knowing they were the only ones that were trapped in the room.

After approving to its self it pushed at the wall and slowly a large cinder block was pushed out of the way into a clearing. The figure stepped out of the large cell and paused. The moonlight illuminated their surroundings and gave the clearing a look of a deceiving glow.

Slowly it grabbed the girl and dragged her out of the chamber. The air that smelt of decaying carcasses now smelt of moonflowers and jasmine. The moonlit field left the figure awe struck. The white light of the moon blanketed the ground below.

Everything looked so peaceful and unnatural. 'Beautiful…..' it thought to itself. Quickly it snapped back into reality and noticed in how much danger the two were in. it looked up at the moon its eyes now closed as shadows enclosed around them.

"O Mater Luna, Regina nocis, adiuvo me nunc." it whispered in a flowing voice. The words flowed off its tongue so beautifully and in such a soothing manner that just hearing it made you feel safe.

After a few minutes it looked around. A single moon beam show on the girl who was still unconscious on the grass that was covered in multiple moonflowers. Each seemed to try and reach up to the moon as if it were feeding off its moon beams.

The girl looked so peaceful laying on the ground. The figure grabbed her petite wrist and started dragging her threw the flower beds towards the forest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Yes it was short. You can take a guess at who the characters are. Two of them aren't hard to figure out but no one will guess the third character I bet!! Well………….very descriptive chapter, eh? The rest of the chapters will be longer then this one. I wont be updating as often as I like cause I need to work on my site also. Well email me if you want and PLEASE REVIEW!!!