Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Yamcha & Vegeta ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.

By: SSLetta

Pairings: Yamcha X Vegeta

Notes: This has some intimacy between Vegeta and Yamcha, but so far, it's not very graphic. If you have any suggestions, I welcome them. `Denotes thought.'

Rating: R, for the friendly men situation, if you catch my drift. A certain friend of mine wouldn't *couchLordesscough*

Yamcha &Vegeta

Later that night, at home, Yamcha looked at the night sky, the nearly full moon hung lazily against the black screen, while constellations played around it. He had asked Bulma about a gravity machine, and she had told him it wouldn't be a problem, but that he should probably keep it at Capsule Corp. because they had the yard for it. Yamcha agreed to that, after all, it's not like flying over there every day would kill him, he was supposed to be training for some killer androids and flying a little distance wasn't a problem.

Sometimes, what they had learned from the purple haired boy worried him, but then when he thought about the head start they had, he relaxed. He couldn't help wondering what they looked like late at night when he was trying to fall asleep. He also kind of wondered why they had all ignored Bulma's suggestion to just find Gero and take care of him when they had the chance, and just prevent the androids from ever even coming.

Krillin had gone along with her at first, but it was apparent that the short man didn't want to get on the bad side of a particular saiyan prince and a certain namek. He breathed out heavily at the thought of the saiyan, wondering what had ever happened to him to make him that cold and messed up. Looking at Goku, it was easy to see that saiyans lived for fighting, but Vegeta had some issues; where Goku strived to be the best he could be, Vegeta wanted to be the best of all. There was nothing wrong with that in itself, it was just the measures the man went to in order to achieve it. He figured that Frieza had a lot more to do with it than just saiyan culture and social pressures. That was probably why the man locked himself inside his gravity room all day long, pushing himself farther than any masochist would.

Bulma had told him that she could start on his gravity machine right away in the morning, because all she had to do with whatever it had been that she was working on was to put the brain inside the body. Although, she had explained, it would be a few upgrades before her Porsche came along. He had explained to her that he didn't see why one had to make such a machine when one was rich enough to just buy the entire company and have as many Porsches as one pleased, but it was dismissed.

Yamcha pulled himself out of his thoughts and away from the window ledge, trudging his tired feet to his bedroom. As soon as he hit his bed mat, he fell asleep amongst the slew of blankets and pillows. He didn't remember his dreams from that night, but he knew that he woke up very refreshed and as soon as he was done with his shower and got dressed, he headed straight for Capsule Corp. When he landed on the plush, green grass, he saw Bulma already waiting for him.

"I figure that with your help, we should be done in two days. Since we've had so much practice fixing Vegeta's every time he breaks it, this'll be like child's play. I already have the basic components put together; all we really have to do is construct it and then I can work on the finer details. I want to upgrade it a bit from Vegeta's." Yamcha nodded, and as the rest of the day progressed, his gravity machine grew and grew. By the end of the day, it was up, and all Bulma had to do was put in the main system, and a few extra quirks, which would take her most of the next day to do.

The next morning he came back to find Bulma inside, connecting wires and adding features. She greeted him with a smile, and tried explaining to him what everything was. Tried. He sat and watched her for most of the day, keeping a steady stream of conversation flowing between the two, not wanting her to get too bored. As evening rolled around, she had finished and showed him how everything worked and how to run the thing. He told her that he'd probably be testing it out for a while, she replied by telling him that was fine with her, but she was going to bed.

"Goodnight Bulma, see ya tomorrow!"

"You too," she said as she stepped onto the ramp, tilting her head upwards to yawn. "Whoa, hey, cool. It's a full moon tonight. I'm glad we don't have to deal with anymore tailed saiyans." He laughed as she left towards the compound, ready to hit the sack.

Yamcha punched in the buttons Bulma had told him, and the machine roared to life. He decided to start out at ten g's, not wanting to do anything too strenuous before bed. It was early yet, despite the fast darkening sky, only about seven thirty. He could understand why Bulma had wanted to go to bed, she had stayed up far later than he had the night before, and got up far earlier than he had this morning, and Yamcha had rose early and went to bed late on his own account.

He started out with a set of pushups, and advanced to harder techniques as the night wore on. Bulma had been thoughtful enough to install a radio with surround sound as one of the features, and he was thankful for it. He always thought he worked better with songs blaring in the background, even if that wasn't the case, it helped to keep away any boredom that could arise. One of the reasons why he liked Bulma was because he wasn't all for the silence. Sometimes, though, peace and quiet were definitely welcome. At around nine, he heard some knocking on the door of his machine. He sighed, figuring it was Bulma or her mother asking if he was hungry. He shut off the gravity simulator and pressed a few buttons on a panel next to the door.

As the door lowered to the ground to become a ramp, Yamcha got his shock for the day. Instead of Bulma or her mother, Vegeta was standing there, his arms folded over his chest, but instead of a scowl, he wore a smirk. Without a word, the saiyan prince ascended the ramp, entering the room, and as soon as he had done so, pressed in the sequence for the ramp to once again become a part of the wall. He turned around to face Yamcha, a strange gleam in his eyes, as he looked the man over. Yamcha felt goose bumps suddenly rise on the back of his neck, while a few shivers ran up and down his spine. For a minute, the two of them just stared at each other, standing no more than five feet apart. It seemed like an unbearably long time before anyone spoke.

"What do you want, Vegeta?" Yamcha asked, scorn lacing his voice. The saiyan prince didn't answer him, instead, walking towards the other man until their faces were mere inches apart.

"You," Vegeta said as he wrapped an arm around the shocked man's neck, drawing him closer until their lips were pressed against each other's, leaving Yamcha to let out as much of a startled gasp as he could. When Vegeta finally let him go, Yamcha backed away, keeping his arms in front of him, gaping as he tried to think of something, anything to say. Vegeta advanced towards him again, grabbing his arm when he scrambled to get away.

"Why?" Yamcha asked, as he turned a pale face to the prince before him.

"You were in the right place at the right time," Vegeta said, pressing Yamcha against the wall, and leaning in to him again. The man turned his head, but in the process of doing so, got a whiff of the prince's scent, the smell making him a little dizzy. He smelled sweet, something Yamcha hadn't expected, and it made his thinking go kind of fuzzy. He suddenly found himself looking at Vegeta with hooded eyes, a laid-back smile tugging at his lips. The next thing he knew, Vegeta pulled him to the floor, and he went willingly. Only certain things seemed to really penetrate his senses, the smell of the other man, the taste of saiyan skin, the feel of the prince on him, in him, around him. The sound of Vegeta next to him, breathing softly in his sleep as he draped an arm over him.

*****

Yamcha's eyes fluttered open in the daylight pouring in through the windows of his gravity machine. What had happened last night flooded back to him, and he whipped his head to his side to find nothing there. He thought he remembered Vegeta coming and well, that they had "mated". The thought made him angry and generally upset. `Was that a dream or not?' The machine was turned off, and he was fully clothed, which seemed to be contradicting data. He searched for the other warrior's power level, not surprised to find it expelling itself through training. He was confused, to say the least. He got up, not bothering to try and smooth away his rumpled appearance. Before his mind could catch up, his feet started taking him towards the other resident gravity machine.

He soon found himself rapping on the door to Vegeta's gravity room, not sure of what he would say at all. `What am I doing? Would he even bother to stop his training just to answer the door?' As if in answer to Yamcha's unspoken questions, he heard the machine shut down and had to back up for the ramp to open up. In front of him stood the saiyan prince, an unreadable look on his face. Yamcha swallowed as the man's gaze fell on him, as if telling him to spit it out or go away. Yamcha wasn't quite sure how to put it, and for a moment, the area was engulfed in silence. Finally, he took in a deep breath, and just said it.

"Did you come to my gravity room last night?" He felt like an idiot, especially after Vegeta didn't answer. He wanted to just get out of there, to run away, but as if reading his thoughts, Vegeta spoke up.

"Just come inside." Yamcha snapped his head to Vegeta's face, hoping to read something in there, but found that he couldn't, so he did as the man commanded, walking up the ramp, and into the room. He heard the door shut and turned around to look at the saiyan. The man had his arms crossed, as usual.

"Yes, I did."

"So, we, uh…" Yamcha heard his voice come out squeaky as he suddenly felt sick.

"Yes."

"Oh…" There was a brief silence as Yamcha shifted his feet uncomfortably avoiding the gaze of the prince, and trying to avoid throwing up the contents of his stomach, which was fairly empty.

"The full moon last night triggered my saiyan hormones. I sought out the highest power level around. Feel your neck." Yamcha slowly lifted a hand to feel two puncture wounds on his neck.

"You bit me?" He asked, incredulously. He could feel his temper rising as his fears were confirmed. He hadn't been able to say no, it was like he was drugged! Yamcha scowled as he was overcome by a surge of emotions: disgust, anger, ill, frustrated, violated. He felt violated, like the prince had just raped him, that he was nothing more than a sex toy.

"I claimed you. You are now my mate," Vegeta said, his voice softer than normal. Yamcha swallowed that last piece of information with a certain amount of difficulty. `I'm claimed?! I'm his mate?! No! I am not some sick freak's mate!' Yamcha clenched his teeth and looked coldly at the saiyan, clearly infuriated.

"I am not your mate, Vegeta. Find someone else," Yamcha snarled, glaring at the saiyan. Vegeta's mouth fell open in disbelief as he gaped at the other man for a moment, but as if realizing what he was displaying, he quickly covered it up in a smirk.

"That's what you may think, but it won't last. You'll come back as soon it kicks in."

"I'm not coming back to you, I never did come to you. Just stay the hell away from me!" Yamcha yelled as he stormed out, only pausing to open the door again. Vegeta watched him stalk over to the main building of Capsule Corp., presumably to eat breakfast. `He'll come back. Unless it doesn't affect humans like it does to saiyans…' Vegeta suddenly found himself nervous and anxious, he knew what happened to a rejected saiyan…

A/N: All right, I want to know. How many of you actually read disclaimers? I read them every single time, and I'm curious to see how many other people do. Just tell me when you review. Just a nice little survey.