Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ It's starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
YISHA
THE
MOTHER OF Goku
(And Raditz)
By purple twist

Chapter1:It starts
On the planet Vegeta Yisha was going to the park to read her book while the sound of children’s laughter was on. She remembered the time when her best friend Raditz would spar in the park and she would allways beat him.The thought of her friend made her sad and a tear would run down her cheek because Raditz had died in war on planet frane. The last thing she had left from him was a necklace with a forest green stone on it. Yisha would hold the stone in her hands never letting go. Today was different some how she herd a little girl scream when she herd her Yisha was of to save the girl.

The little girl was crying because two saiyan elite soldiers where picking on her " your under a rest" said the first soldier "what did I do" the little girl asked, " You are under a rest cause we felt like it,” said the other soldier." Well I don't" said a voice the men turned their heads to see Yisha standing ready to beat the crap out of them " You think your tough. So by proving it fight me not some kid,” Yisha teased. The first soldier said, "I’ll go first” Yisha took a power ball and killed him. " I'm going to report this to the king " the other soldier told and flew to the palace.

"Well better go and explain the king what he was doing". Before she flew the little girl came up to her and said" thank you for saving me." Yisha look down at the girl and said, "What's your name" "Elemi" the girl replied. "Well Elemi where are your parents" Elemi stared to the ground and said,” my parents are dead." Yisha hesitated and then said " come with me where going to the palace" and with that Elemi and Yisha flew to the palace.