Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ a request from the king ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter2: a request from the king
Back at the palace king Vegeta was in his throne room when the elite soldier from the park came to inform Vegeta " king Vegeta that a female saiyan took down a soldier in the playground". Vegeta stood up from his throne and said "interesting now tell me what was the soldier doing in the playground in the first place ". "Well he was…" the soldier mumbled" he was picking on this girl" came a voice. Yisha and Elemi walk right in the room Elemi was staying right next to Yisha."

She the one Vegeta arrest her" the solder told the king. " Like I'm going to listen to you " and with that he sent a power ball right a the soldier and killed him.” Well Woman now that your here I want you to do something about the girl" began the king." I want you to kill her " those words shock her the king didn't care a bout the child he wanted her dead in anger rage she shouted at the king” WHAT kill her are you insane she was almost killed by those soldiers and you want me to kill Elemi what kind of king are you said you would never kill a saiyan well I got news for you I not going to kill her she's going to live with me". Yisha turned and pick up Elemi and flew out of there.