Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ Love is for ever ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4 :love is forever
The next day Elemi went to school Yisha went to buy some stuff for Elemi. When the days go by Yisha felt that Elemi was like a little sister they took photo of echother. and Yisha would read stories to her and tell stories about her Best friend and her self. They would go to parks together and some times have ice creame together. One time Elemi ask Yisha " will you ever get married and have kids" .Yisha told her" well maybe but I have to find the right man that will love his children. Now its up to bed with you ." Elemi did what she was told and when to bed. Once Elemi was asleep Yisha went out side and thought " will I ever have children and if I do I will take good care of them and so will their father" then went inside she went to Elemi’s room and kissed her good night and went to bed . One day when Elemi was coming home from school a group of sayins grab Elemi and took her to a ally the leader snap at her “ give us some cash or we will kill you and I love to pick on little children "she chuckled the leader was a female and she was the boss "Leave me alone or my big sister will pound you so hard as a crying man" Elemi said trying to be brave "how about letting her go and no one gets hurt "Yisha called up above she jumped down in front of Elemi "who the hell are you " the leader snap "let my sister go who ever the hell you are" Yisha wanted to know who this female was” well you didn't say please I'm Ruka leader of this team you have no right to be in our faces so I'm going to let my boys take care of you" Ruka said "hold it right there" a mans voice called out " do you think that letting three men agents one woman is far" he walked right to the them on Yisha side he whispered to Yisha" I thought you might want help". "Thank you now lets kick these three's Asses". Yisha and the man fought but during the fight with the last sayin Yisha's necklace broke off. Ruka took off with Elemi in her arms "try to catch me if you can" and flew. After the fight " thank you what's your name “ Yisha ask the man " my name is Bardock" he replied " well if you ever around look me up. Well any way Elemi and me have to fly catch a later " she looked in the ally for Elemi Elemi Elemi oh no ELEMI WHERE ARE YOU ELEMI...ELEMI NOOOO ELEMI". Yisha flew after Ruka to get Elemi .After Yisha flew off Bardock saw Yisha's necklace and pick it up and flew after her. Yisha found Ruka she had Elemi knock out at a spot. Yisha landed facing Ruka "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER" Ruka was surprised at Yisha and said to her" nothing but if you want her back you have to face me so lets fight". So the face off begins.