Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ wedding and Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter6 weddings and love
When days go by Yisha, Bardock and little Elemi have a lot of fun together they would teach Elemi to fight and throw power balls and stuff one night Bardock came up to Yisha and ask her "Yisha will you marry me and be my wife and I will love my kids and Elemi" Yisha hesitated and then said " yes I will marry you and love you and our children and Elemi will love them as well " Yisha went to Elemi 's room and pick her up and told her "Elemi I'm going to get married and maybe you be a aunt. " " Really you are going to get married and I’ll might be a aunt WOW" Elemi was exited about the wedding. Yisha was exited as well "Elemi I want you to be the flower girl" Yisha told her " me the flower girl wow" Elemi squeaked. wedding plans where made the man at the store was nice to Yisha and Elemi and gave them the most beautiful dresses in the world the cake was wonderful and the guests at the wedding gave gifts and stuff when it was the wedding day came Yisha was kind of scared it was her day for her to shine and after Elemi walked down the row Yisha stepped foreword down to Bardock a tear rolled down her cheek " oh Radditz I wish you where here for my wedding" she thought after the wedding the newlyweds had cake and partied all day. After the party Yisha picked up Elemi and carried her to bed and kissed her good night.