Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ I shed my tears for you Elemi ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7 I shed my tears for you Elemi
Yisha became pregnant. Bardock was setting up the baby's room Elemi bought toys for the baby and there was a baby shower with gifts of toys and books and blue baby blanket and a pink one for the baby there where jumpers and outfits for the baby. Yisha wasn't sleeping well because of the baby was kicking. a few night before the child was born Yisha could here some one scream and with that she took off when she got there Elemi was almost dead Yisha was holding Elemi in her lap Elemi glazed in to Yisha's tears and spoke her last breath "Yisha.. I…will…die… I...tried…to…fight…them…but...I…failed… Yisha…I…love...you…my...big…sister…good… ;bye.” she's dead "no Elemi NOOOO ELEMI NOOOO "Yisha cried. she put the dead child down on the grown then turned to the murder and yelled " YOU MAY HAVE KILLED MY SISTER BUT I SHED MY TEARS FOR THE ONES I LOVE AND MY LOVE WILL HELP ME FIGHT AND KILL YOU". She attacked the man in her angry rage and was attacking him like a lion out off control kicking him punching him and throwing power balls and ki blasts tearing him apart until he was dead the man said to her "please let me live please I beg for mercy let me live". Yisha yelled at him" LIVE LET YOU LIVE WHY SHOUD I ." she put a power ball on his chest and it blew up and the man died. after the fight Yisha went home Bardock ask her "Yisha where have you been I was worried something might happened to you where's Elemi is she ok" Yisha told him "Bardock please what happed to Elemi it was dreadful she…is…dead" and she cried on Bardock’s chest she wept so hard that his shirt was wet. The next day Bardock and Yisha went to the cemetery and buried Elemi Yisha got on her Knees and prayed to Elemi then she and Bardock went home still tears from her eyes.