Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ wellcome to the world my son ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter8 welcome to the world my son
Yisha had giving birth to a healthy baby boy he was place next to a baby girl in a crib next to heir’s. The girl was screaming so loud" what my baby girl born with the power level of 500 " the father of the child was told and he fainted on the floor and some men dragged him to the waiting room. Bardock Watch as the men dragged the man on the floor "wow he must be happy for his kid". Back at the nursery babies where screaming and crying all except Yisha's son he wouldn't cry or scream" Bardock's son is born with a power level of 50" the first doctor said " but his mother power level is 30,000" the other doctor chirped. The mother of the powerful little baby girl got to see her for the first time and her husband came to see his daughter then Yisha was handed her son his black long bushy hair his little eyes opened up to see his mother ”he was a quiet one until flain's daughter made him cry" the nurse told Yisha the baby boy stared to cry again. Bardock came in wanting to see his son "so Yisha what are we going to name him". Yisha thought and said " well if it was a baby girl I would of name her after Elemi but it a boy and how about Jist or Tron" "no not those names he needs a good name". Yisha was getting tired she her mind was in a complete blank the baby crying and crying she just wanted the baby to shut up. " Name of the baby please " the doctor asked. And Yisha yelled at the baby "RADITZ SHUT UP" the baby stop crying Bardock said to her "Yisha I think you just named him" she looked down at her son it was true she had name him the doctors wrote his name down on the birth sheet.”All right fine your name is Raditz" when she name her son the king came in and said "where is this child with a power level of 500" "she's over there in the bed next to Bardock and his wife and son " the doctor chirped the mother held her daughter tight so she would never let go " give me the baby " the king demand Yisha told Bardock to take Raditz she got out of bed and said to the king" why should she it's not your child it her’s so leave her alone" the mother of the baby spoke out " please leave my little Veness alone" the King was mad at Yisha " you don't tell me what to do your not the queen and besides you want all of us dead" the king said "if you want to know what happened to Elemi..." Yisha began " I all ready know I sent my elite soldier to kill her and I guest she dead" Yisha couldn’t believe it he's the one who killed Elemi "I knew it was you… you hated her and you kill her" Yisha told flain and his family to get the hell out. When they got home from the hospital Yisha took her son to his room cause he needed a nap she sang him a lullaby and let him sleep to dream.