Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ the full moon giant apes ranpage ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter10 The full moon giant apes on a ranpage
"mommy what do we do on the full moon" Raditz asked "we look at the moon and we..well.." yisha stared to explane but then she told him" well you will see" she told her son. Then the king made a speach" were here because of the full moon now my fellow saiyans lets us glaze at the moon". All the saiyans glazed at the moon "wow what a big moon " Raditz said. Then every saiyan started to tranform in to giant apes and ranpage the place raoring and stamping all over the place. The city was trashed every sayin was pounding building others where playing king of the hill (joke) and fighting having a good time. In the moring Yisha found her family and whent home and slept till the noon. Raditz was all ways the first one up so he went in his parents room and jumped on the bed" mm..Raditz...go..back to bed" his mother told him and whent back to sleep." Now Yisha I think he wants to tell us about the full moon"Bardock told her"I'm up I'm up" Yisha said her hair was a mess. " I don't remember much but I got to reck the place and stuff it was fun" Raditz squeeked. " Mommy can we go to the park can we please" Raditz asked" well a right we will go lets go get dressed first" Raditz whent to his room and got dressed and he and Yisha whent to the park" now behave your self" Yisha told. Raditz promised and he whent to see his friends " Trion Veness gess what" Raditz told them" let me gess you where under the full moon" Veness said. "How did you know" Raditz wanted to find out" I was there. See that spot that where I trashed and I did a good job" Veness said proud of her self the three did what they did before .They had contestes and Veness won them all "haha you can never beat me"Veness teased.