Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ School Oh No ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter11 school oh no
One year has gone by and it's Raditz first day of school " come on Raditz your going to be late" Yisha said trying to get here son in the school building even if she had to slung him over her sholder. "Oh for pete sake Raditz it just kindergarden" Yisha said to her son as they enter the room "mama don't make me go in there" Raditz starded to whine " Raditz over here" said a girl Raditz turned and saw his friend Veness she was with Trion "uh by mama " said Raditz off to see his friends. The day whent by so fast that Yisha was out side the room waiting for her son . "Raditz come on time to go home"Yisha called out and out came Raditz then they flew home. "Papa I'm home" Raditz yeld when he came in the house " Raditz how many times do we have to tell you no yelling in the house" his mother scold him. Raditz and his parents lisen to his day of school and then had dinner and played some games and wach a little tv (saiyans don't wach tv that much). 4 years had passed and Raditz is now 9 years old in the 4th grade he was sleeping on the desk with his head down "hey Raditz wake up you bum" Trion whisperd "Raditz you are going to fall behinde if you don't pay atention" Veness would scold" gee you sound all most like my mom" Raditz whisperd to Veness "hey you three pay atention" the teacher snaped. After the day Raditz said to his friends" hey lets go to the arcade for some fun" " sorry but we got home work remember" Veness told him " yah we can go to the arcade some other time" Trion said. Veness and Trion flew home and Raditz whent home as well to do his home work . " I'm home" Raditz said and whent to his room to do his home work. There was a knock on the door " in or out" (Raditz would say when some one knocked on his door) " look young man I'm sick of your smart mouth" Yisha scold at him " well any way heres some water for you to drink" she said " thanks mom" said Raditz then he finished his home work and whent down stares. "Oh dad your home " Raditz said to his father "Yah I'm home wheres your mother" Bardock asked " I'm in the kitchen" Yisha called out. Bardock whent in the kitchen and kissed his wife " umm I'm going on a walk" Raditz called out " Raditz its a school night " Yisha told him " dinner will be redy If your father will let me go" she said to Bardock. Bardock let go of her then the family had dinner "all right Raditz up to bed" Yisha said " but mom" Raditz starded to whine " don't fuss with me" she told him. So Raditz was sent to bed.