Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ Ruka's revenge ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter12 Ruka's revenge
At the palace King Vegeta was looking for his wife " you there have you seen the queen" he asked a soldier " no King vegeta she's been acting strange" the soldier told Vegeta " don't worry I'm right here" the Queen said " I'm just geting ready to have my revenge" she said. " On who " the king wanted to know " oh some one name Yisha she deeply cares for her famliy so I'll just see how week she's gotten" the Queen said . "But Queen.." Vegeta begained " no need" the Queen said to him " for I'm Queen Ruka or not " Ruka said " now excuse me I have a score to settle" and she took off. It was a nice day for a walk in the park Yisha and her family where out on a picknic " Isn't nice to be out side with your family Raditz" Yisha asked him "well yes" he replide " mom are you geting sick of whering that dum neacklaice" Raditz asked. " look Raditz It's not a dum neacklaice and don't you ever call it dum you hear me" Yisha scolded " you see son that neacklaice was given to your mother bye some one befor you where born and you where name after him" Bardock told him. " Yisha where are you" Ruka called out " come out come out where ever you are" she hissed " ah bingo there you are" she hissed. "Bardock take Raditz out of here" Yisha told her husband " your not geting away that fast" Ruka said and head butted her " are you going to fight me or sit there like some school girl" Ruka hissed at her Ruka looked around for some one to blackmail Yisha she found Raditz she lift him up by the neack then faced Yisha. " Look Yisha if you don't fight me who knows what will happed to this boy" she told her and squeezed Raditz neack " ahhh mom help me" Raditz cried. Yisha lift her head and saw her son in paine and her husband knocked out "let my son go" Yisha told her " that more like it" Ruka said she tossed the boy over to the slide " let get this going" Ruka hissed. the two fight like they did before " look I'm not leting you beat me like you did be for" Ruka hissed during the fight Yisha's neacklaice broke off. Yisha landed on her chest she lift her head and shreach her arm trying to grab her neacklaice but Ruka put her foot on it. " I wonder what would happend if I crush this" Ruka asked and she crushed the neacklaice and It shaderd to bits " whoups I gess I should Whach where I steped" Ruka tesed Yisha was mad her neacklaice was now gone she got up and whent after Ruka for what she did and beat her mad as a lion out of control tearing at her face kicking and pounding punching screeming crying tears rolled down her face she was mad as ever . Ruka was almost down she shout a ki blast at a tree where Raditz was " mom help me " the boy screem. Yisha pushed her son out of the way but she was crushed under the tree. Bardock awoke and saw his wife under the tree and he lift it off of her and he and Raditz whent to the hospital. Ruka came back to the palace " why Queen.." one of the servants said to her she didn't want no one to bug her and she killed the servant " Ruka what happend to you Zorn have her recovered " the King orderd. After Ruka's recovery Vegeta asked her " what the heack is wong with you " and he pined her to the wall " answer me " he demaned " I had a score to seteled" Ruka replide " Ruka You are pregnant you don't need to be runing around" Vegeta told her " please be more careful next time " the King whent on. Back at the hospital Bardock and Raditz whated in the whating room when the doctor came out to report about Yisha. " Don't worry she will have a full rcover so go home and rest.The next dayYisha came home the Family whent to the movies and whent to a restront and had dinner.