Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ Baby shower ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter13 baby shower
Ruka gave birth to a helthy baby boy Prince Vegeta was born and was showed to the other saiyans ( I was waching the lionking) 5 years past the Price was 5 years old and had his Father's atitude Ruka would spend time with her son but the King would some times grunt at him . Now Yisha be came pregnant again Raditz was now 14 and He was in the 8th grade snorning in class untill Trion thew a text book at him " hey sleeping beauty where you expeting prince Vegeta to kiss you awake" Trion would tease. " Oh prince Vegeta come and kiss me for I drool in class" Veness teased and Trion puckerd up to pretend he was prince Vegeta. After school Trion ran up to Raditz " yo Raditz where going to the movies want to come" Trion asked him " sorry guys but I have to go help my mom set up the baby's room I'll leave you love birds alone" Raditz told them and Wink then flew home. When he got home " mom I'm home" he whent to his room and put his back pack on his bed " hey honey will you help me with the baby's room " Yisha called out "I'm coming" . when he was in the baby's room she asked him " where do you think the crib should go " " maybe next to the window" Raditz sugested so the crib was put there. " Oh by the way your teacher called telling me that your friend Trion had to thow a text book at you to wake you up" Yisha asked Raditz " Raditz I thoght we went thew this when you are in bed you sleep not to fool around " Yisha told him " well any way get ready for tonight because it's the baby shower night" Yisha told him. At the baby shower Yisha chated to her friends and Raditz talked to his and Bardock was talking to his when Yisha reseved her gifts one of them was a little outfit with a tail sock on it " oh I thoght that was verey cute it would keep the baby's tail warm" said the woman that gave that outfit all of the women laught .Celipa (bardock sister) came up to her and said " tell me when the baby will be born" she said and slaped her back playfuly it was a wonderful eveing and Yisha was tierd as ever and fell a sleep on the couch.