Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ Kakarot ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter14 new born baby
Unlike most babies this one bit the doctor Yisha's second son bit the doctor " hmm well the baby is healthy and it got a loud mouth and he bit me " the doctor said as he examed the baby. " What power level 2 this is new I gess he's going to be a low class saiyan" the other doctor said " let the baby live he has to know his parents" the other doctor sugested. The doctor carried the baby to his mother Yisha was happy for that her son was alive and screeming as a loud mouth " he looks just like Bardock" Yisha said. "That my bother that little pip squeek " Raditz chirped Bardock puched Raditz on the head just to shut him up. " So what are we going to name him " Raditz chirped again " well we could name him Kakarot" Bardock sugested " and that what his name will be" Yisha said to him. one saiyan man name Paragus was trying to stop the king soldiers for telling the king about his son " no let my son live" Paragus said and ran after the soldiers. When Yisha's family and the new member got home Kakarot was crying because he was hungry so was every one else. When Yisha was sleeping Bardock cooked food while Raditz was playing with his new baby brother then it was time to eat. At dinner Raditz asked his baby bother " so Kakarot do you like you food " >splat< Kakarot sent a spoon full of baby food at Raditz's face. Yisha and Bardock laught at him Raditz licked the baby food on his lips and said " yummy carots" " well are you telling me that your a baby?" Bardock asked him " no I'm not a baby" said Raditz " then go wash your face and don't eat the baby food" Bardock scolded him. After dinner Raditz played with his baby bother " Raditz your bother is tired let hime sleep and you have to go to school so up to bed" Yisha told her son. So Raditz took his baby bother to his room and place him in his crib and kissed him on the forhead and whent to his room. (tender moment)