Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ good by kakarot my second son ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 16 good by Kakrot my second son
After a day of school Raditz and his friends came to the nusery where the babies would go for there first ocupation. One of the nurse maids screemed because there was another baby that look just like Kakarot " which one is Bardocks son" she screemed the dark baby was screeming and Kakarot bit his tail causing the baby to screem louder then ever and broked some glass windows. Yisha heard the baby and ran strate to her son " WHERES MY SON" she yeled. Yisha look at the two and said " my baby not hurt the other one is " Kakarot saw his mother and smiled at her. Yisha smiled back at him " mom I'm here and I wanted to show Trion and Veness the baby before they go on there ocupation". Veness saw the baby and said " aww he so cute he looks like your dad Raditz" she said Trion saw Kakrot and said " your right he does well Raditz we have to go" " we will miss you" Veness said. Yisha got her camera and took three pitchers of them and gave each one a pitcher they all hug each other and Trion and Veness ran waving there friend behind then Bardock and his crew came in. Celipa was jumping up and down when she saw Kakarot " um Celipa wheres Bardock" Yisha asked " he in the rejuvnle tank" Toma said " he got hit on the head on Kanassa" he said. After that recovery Bardock stared at his son" this is the last time I'll see you" he thought " Bardock what's wrong" Yisha asked her husband " I'm going to miss our son" Bardock told her "I have to go bye my love and son " he said and rub his son's head and kised his wife and left looking at her for the last time . " Where is this brat of Yisha " Queen Ruka demand little Vegeta was with her " mother this is boring " the Prince whine "oh Vegeta go make some of the low levels cry" Vegeta went and poke his head in some cribs. " So which one is yours" Ruka asked " I....I had twins" Yisha lieded Ruka went over to the two cribs where Kakarot and the other baby where. Ruka picked up the dark baby by the leg" you say you had twins better get rid of the evil twin " she said as she dropped the baby back in it's crib the baby screamed. Then Kakarot started to cry and the Vegeta wobbled and fell on the floor he poke his head in to Kakarot's crib and glared at him. Kakarot stop screaming and looked in to his eyes and laugh. " How dare you laugh at the prince" Ruka grabbed her son's arm " m..mother.." the prince beganed " come on let go" she said and took her son out of there. "MY BABY" the woman of the dark child screamed and picked up her son up and kissed him to calm him down " I'm so sorry for what the Queen did" said Yisha. " The Queen what did the Queen do to my son" the woman asked " she droped your son by the leg in to his crib and he screamed" Yisha expland " well it time to put the babies in there pods" the woman said " my name is Flond and I named my son Tules what's your" Flond asked. " I'm Yisha and my first son's name is Raditz and this one is Kakarot" Raditz just waved Flond put her son in his pod Yisha kissed her son " Raditz say good by your brother good bye" Yisha told him " Raditz let his brother grab his tail and Kakarot bit his tail. Yisha sliped some thing on Kakarot's wrist and put him in his pod and she and Raditz watch as her son goes off in to space " good bye My son we will love you" she said as a tear went down her cheek. after Kakarot left Bardock came in all beet up " Bardock " Yisha cried and ran to his needs " Yisha get off the planet Freeza going to blow it up" Yisha and Raditz ran to the last to pods Raditz was starting up his pod and Yisha was going to stat hers but. Zarbon stop her "where do you think your going" he said grabing her " mom" Raditz cried out "don't stand there get your ass out" Yisha said and kick her sons door close and Raditz was shot out and on his way to a planet. (that how he ecaped) " damm oh well look Yisha I will let you live if you serve lord Freeza and be my mate" Zarbon told her. " NEVER" Yisha screem and release all of her energy but missed him" fool I gave you the chanse to live now you die" Zarbon said and shot her in the chest Yisha fell to the floor "why..do..hate..us" Yisha ask " my.. sons.. will.. kill.. you..." she barked back. Zarbon kick her and she landed on her back " Raditz..Kakarot.. Bardock...kill...Freeza" and with her last breath she shot a power ball at Zarbon and broke his armor. Yisha smiled and saw Freeza ship " good by Bardock.." she said and past out her heart stoped now Yisha laide dead. Zarbon cheked her and he kissed her (like in holes)and we all know what hapendto the planet. Back in Raditz pod he could not feel his mother or fathers power level he cried untill he landed on the planet. When he laned on the planet Raditz got out to explor the planet. when Zarbon (the stalker) grab him and pulled on the ship and was force to work for Freeza.

One day on earth a old man named Gohan was walking in the Woods when he heard a baby cry "huh what's that in the woods" he went over to some bushes and peeked behind it. " Well If it is'ent a baby boy ohh and he's got a tail my very own grandson" he said as he pick up the baby boy and saw some thing on the baby's wrist. " What's this maybe your mother gave it to you well you seem to be happy and you don't know your mother very well. That’s it I'm going to call you Goku" Gohan said and Kakarot smiled when he heard his earth name.

THE End
(Sad is’int)