Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: Welcome back to You Ask the Z Gang Answers. Lets get down to business shall we. The first letter comes from Crystal and she writes:

I have a great question that I'm sure everyone wants to know. Bulma and Vegeta how exactly did you get together? And you better answer cause I'm a genius and I'll make a portal to travel to the DBZ world and I'll beat it out of you. MWAHAHAH. Oh by the way. Trunks you are a major hottie. Hehe.

SayinAngelPrincess: That's a good question. How did you two actually get together? I'm so upset that they never showed that in the show.

Bulma: Hmm, do you want to answer this Vegeta or should I?

Vegeta: You answer I can't be bothered with it.

Bulma: All right, well lets see I was having one of my many get togethers when Yamcha decided to publicly breakup with me for good. Well after I beat the crap out of him I went up to my room and cried my eyes out. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door and when I answered it I was amazed to see Vegeta standing there and even more shocked when he asked if I was all right. I sarcastically asked him why the great Prince Vegeta should be concerned for a mere human and that's when he confessed his love for me. Of course whenever we're out in public he'll act like he can't stand me but I know deep down that it's all a charade and that even though he won't ever admit it in public he truly loves me.

SayinAngelPrincess: *takes a ton of tissues to wipe eyes and blow nose. That was so beautiful.

Krillen: Wow who would've thought that Vegeta has a soft side.

Vegeta: Shut up shrimp before I blast you to another dimension.

SayinAngelPrincess: Remember this is PG-13 so try to keep the violence down to a minimum. And as far as you thinking Trunks is a hottie I hope you mean Trunks and not Mirai because Mirai is mine and no one can have him. *Grabs onto Mirai Trunks possessively.

Mirai Trunks: Hon she means Trunks and I think you should lay off the caffeine.

SayinAngelPrincess: But I need my caffeine fix for the day otherwise I can't function you know that. Oh and sorry about the outburst back there.

Trunks: Well since you mean me, thanks I appreciate that *grins and winks

SayinAngelPrincess: Okay next letter, this is another one from GuseBat:

I'm back with my q's.

1 (for Shin) How does it feel like being the ultimate Kai?

2 (for Bulma) Is Veggie ticklish?

3 (for Cell) If you're so "perfect", how come you decided to kill Trunks instead of Gohan who posed a greater threat? CAUSE THAT WAS STUPID!

4 (for everyone) Here's a riddle: What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening? Oh, the answer to the math question was; yes, it's true

Ciao!

Shin: It feels a bit stressful at times but good *whispers so no one can hear him and just between you and me it's really fun one in a wile to let loose and cause mischief around the universe.

Bulma: Vegeta is very ticklish especially by his sides and armpits

Vegeta: Woman how dare you share that information with the public

Bulma: Oh be quiet before I decide to show just how ticklish you really are.

Cell: How dare you insult my perfection. Who I decide to destroy is none of your business. In the future I killed Trunks and Gohan was already dead, in the present I shot at Gohan but missed and instead killed Trunks again

SayinAngelPrincess: You killed my Trunks and for that you must pay *pulls out frying pan of doom and proceeds to chase Cell around while bashing it on his head

All: Human

Mirai Trunks: Well since SayinAngelPrincess is still beating Cell up I'll read the next letter which comes from Crystal again:

O.K. Trunks, I talked to some people and we got into a fight about whether you like Pan, Marron, or neither. It would help you if you answered the question. Bulma, have you ever tried to Vegeta if he doesn't mind then he'll sleep on the couch and get no food for however long you want? Videl, I read a fanfic, and this girl was giving away a Gohan clone for people who review. I told her to watch out or you'd get her! O.K., I can't think of anymore questions, so I'll just say see ya later.

Crystal

P.S. Vegeta don't kill me!

Trunks: *starts to blush I really like Pan

Pan: Really, I like you too *jumps on top of him and both begin to make out

SayinAngelPrincess: Hey you two get a room will ya

Vegeta and Gohan: Get off him/her

Videl and Bulma: *smile at the fact their children have gotten together

Bulma: No, I've never done that

Vegeta: *mumbles to self why does it seem everyone is out to make my life miserable today

Videl: Let's see the only way for her to make a clone of my Gohan would be to have a DNA sample and the only way to get it would be to come in contact with him. That's it I demand everyone to keep there grubby hands OFF MY GOHAN!!!

SayinAngelPrincess: *sweat drops Okay then. I just have one little favor to ask all those who review this when you write a question to one of the characters please specify which one. Example: when you write to Trunks please specify whether it's for Trunks, Chibi Trunks, or Mirai Trunks. Well until next time bye.

All: *waves Bye