Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: All right guys rise and shine. You have more questions to answer.

Chibi Goten: How come no one asks me anything *pouts

SayinAngelPrincess: Sorry sweetie maybe the next batch of letters we get. All right lets get to the questions shall we? This one is from Angel-Tinuviel

Hey Vegeta

1) Have you broken the bed? :D lololol

2) Just how mad were you when you found out Bulma was eaten by Majin Buu?

3) Have you ever told Bulma that Goku promised Old Kai she would kiss him if he helped Gohan? (If you didn't she knows now. Mwahahahaha. Goku I hope she hits you with Chi Chi's frying pan of terror)

4) Did you know I found a Website with everyone's IQ's. Vegeta is 58.3 X smarter than Goku hahahahahhahahahaha.

Anyways see ya later

Crystal

P.S.

Vegeta you're my fav.

P.P.S.

Mirai Trunks might be yours now but not in my story. Hehe

SayinAngelPrincess: Wow Vegeta looks like all these questions are for you. *Turns to Mirai Trunks Why are you with her when you're suppose to be mine?

Mirai Trunks: Sorry but she kidnapped me and said I had to be in her story.

SayinAngelPrincess: *Pulls out handcuffs and connects one side to his hand and the other to hers. This is for your own good so that way no one can take you away.

Vegeta: In the order of the questions you asked no, mad enough to destroy a planet, no, and let me know the site address so I can go there and print out the page so I can paste it everywhere and rub it in Kakarrot's face.

Bulma: Goku I can't believe you did that.

Goku: It was the only way I could get him to help

Bulma: Chichi I hope you don't mind but I'm going to have to hurt your husband.

Chichi: Here use my pan *pulls out frying pan out of thin air.

Bulma: Thanks *proceeds to chase Goku while hitting him on the head.

SayinAngelPrincess: Well hopefully Goku won't have to answer any of these next questions. This one comes from Yunagirl

This is a question for Dende. Do you have a crush on anyone?

Dende: No I don't. Being Kami of Earth doesn't leave me much time for romance.

Videl: *whispers to other girls we should help Dende out and find him a girlfriend.

Girls: *all nod in agreement

SayinAngelPrincess: All right final letter. This is from JillTheCrazy1

Okay here's a question…

(To: Mirai Trunks)

Do you ever find a girlfriend or anything like that? You're so cute you deserve one.

Mirai Trunks: Um thanks. Well in my timeline I never found anyone to share my life with; but when I came here I found SayinAngelPrincess and we've been together since.

SayinAngelPrincess: You're so sweet. Well that's it for now until next time.

All: See ya