Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: Sorry it's taking so long to update but I have other things going on so my updates won't be very often. Oh and one more thing: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL THEM TO ME TO GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL BE ANSWERED. THE SIGHT IS SLIGHTLY MESSED UP SO I CAN'T GET ALL MY REVIEWS. IF YOU JUST LEAVE A REVIEW I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT WILL BE ANSWERED SO TO BE 100% SURE THEY WILL GET ANSWERED EMAIL THEM TO ME BUT MAKE SURE TO TITLE IT AS QUESTIONS OR JUST THE TITLE OF THE STORY. Well now that that's taken care of lets get down to the questions. This one comes from butterflyv

BULMA: In your opinion which level of Super Saiyan do you think Vegeta looks most handsome as? Whenever you see Vegeta as a Super Saiyan does it make you feel proud that he was able to accomplish something that he had dreamed of achieving? VEGETA: Considering how you need a tail to go SS4, how does it feel to have it back again? How does it feel to know that your wife helped you reach the SS4 level? What's it like being bonded to Bulma, especially since the practice was forbidden amongst the high-ranked Saiyans?

Bulma: I'd have to go with SS2, yes I am very proud of him

Vegeta: I feel very powerful; I guess I can live with the fact that she helped me. Being bonded to Bulma is all right but other times I wish we weren't

SayinAngelPrincess: All right our next letter comes from beegoneX__X

You had better post these questions or I will give you such a flame it won't even be funny. Gohan tell me what happened when you went berserk and whupped on Spopovitch. Videl: What was it like fighting Spopovitch? Hercule: Why the hell didn't you rescue your daughter when she was being whupped in the World Tournament saga YOU WUSS! Vegeta: Why don't you tell me how you and Bulma really got together?

SayinAngelPrincess: I've got two words How Rude!

Mirai Trunks: Want me to blast this person?

SayinAngelPrincess: No, because if anyone ever decides to threaten to flame me I'll just simply request the review be removed and if they flame me I'll do the same thing.

Gohan: I was really pissed off. All I could think about was killing this guy

Videl: Hard and tiring

Hercule: I'm not a wuss I wanted to help her but if I did then she would be disqualified.

Vegeta: Simple I wanted her and I always get what I want

SayinAngelPrincess: I hear that in Japan they have something called DragonballX and this shows how Bulma and Vegeta actually get together and from what I heard, what Vegeta said is true. All right we have another letter from butterflyv and since she's got tons of questions I'll read them one at a time.

Bulma: When news of you and Vegeta were together started to spread, who -besides Yamcha- weren't afraid to take a backward step in expressing their opinion about you and Vegeta starting a relationship and was it hard to have to stand there and hear them constantly bring up his past sins?

Bulma: Practically the whole group, besides Yamcha and Goku, and yes it was hard

Did anyone tell you what happened to Vegeta during the fight on Namek once you returned home?

Bulma: No

As much as it's obvious that you helped Vegeta to change his outlook on life in what ways has he helped you change?

Bulma: Lets see I don't whine as much as I used too

Have you ever told Vegeta how much Yamcha used to be afraid of girls?

Bulma: No

What's it like being bonded to Vegeta especially since it's something sacred in his culture?

Bulma: I consider it an honor but it depends on the day

Naturally you used to think of Saiyans as a race of bloodthirsty soldiers, but how would you view them now?

Bulma: Just like humans but with huge appetites, bad attitudes, and tails

When Vegeta first started calling you 'woman' you would have felt insulted but do you now see it as a nickname or term of endearment than an insult?

Bulma: Yes

Vegeta: How come every soldier in Frieza's army, and Frieza himself, wore battle armor and scouters?

Vegeta: *Shrugs* It was just something he wanted to wear

Was sharing technology part of the deal?

Vegeta: Yes

How often have you thought back on your life and wondered what it is you did to deserve a woman like Bulma?

Vegeta: *Mumbles*

SayinAngelPrincess: What was that?

Vegeta: I said at least once a day

SayinAngelPrincess: Oh how sweet

Do you think Bulma's always had Saiyan-like fire in her personality but had just been lying dormant from being with Yamcha for so long?

Vegeta: Yes

Before your first battle with Goku on Earth, he mentioned that if you weren't so determined to be evil, you would've made a great sparring partner, and that all he needed in life was his family. Could you ever have imagined how true his words would be all these years?

Vegeta: No

Would you say that the battle with Babidi was also another voyage of self-discovery?

Vegeta: Yes

In all the battles you have ever faced, would you say that the one's on Earth have been the toughest you've ever been in?

Vegeta: Yes

How would you react if your children wanted to get tattoos and the design of choice happened to be the royal Saiyan mark that was on your armor?

Vegeta: I don't care if they want to do that then fine

Trunks: Really? See ya *runs out of the room*

How insulted did King Yemma make you feel when he went on about how preserving one's body was reserved with good souls, and brought up your track record?

Vegeta: well let's just say he's lucky I only blew up his office

Was the medallion around your father's neck a replacement for a crown?

Vegeta: Yes

If you found the dragon balls, would you still wish for immortality or wish for something else?

Vegeta: Probably something else depends on what mood I'm in

The life you had to endure under Frieza would you wish it on your worst enemy?

Vegeta: If they piss me off enough then I would

Do you think that Hercule is an embarrassment to warriors everywhere, and how proud were you when you heard that Trunks had knocked him out with one punch at the Tournament?

Vegeta: Yes I think he is and I was very proud of Trunks

What was it like to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber on both occasions?

Vegeta: It was hard

Goku: Do you think that one of the reasons why you're a little stronger than Vegeta would be that when a major enemy threatens the Earth everyone automatically throws their expectations on your shoulders to stop the threat and forget about Vegeta?

Goku: Possibly

Do you think Vegeta's stronger than you in other ways, especially when you consider what he' endured in his life?

Goku: Yes I do

After Vegeta had revealed that to you on Namek before he died at your feet, how did it make you feel once it sank in?

Goku: Really angry

Do you think you could be able to endure even half of the living Vegeta had to go through in his life?

Goku: Nope

SayinAngelPrincess: All right our last letter comes from Mar

Headmistress Baba: *Raises her hand* what is the best and safe way to transfer other people's memories? Vegeta: Do you ever watch any of those UFO specials on TV and recognize any of the "visitors"? If so then do any of them owe you money? Goku: Were you proud of Chichi when she threw out Gohan's tutor out of the window?

Baba: The best and safe way to transfer other people's memories is to wait until they're asleep to do that

Vegeta: Yes and yes

Goku: Yes I was

Gohan: *Shudders* he was just plain evil

SayinAngelPrincess: Well that's it for now and remember to email me your questions because if I don't get them then I will discontinue this story. Until next time

All: See ya