Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: What's up everyone? All right time to answer some questions, this first batch comes from Mar:

Headmistress Baba: *raises her hand* How do I know which tarot cards are the right ones to pull out of a deck?

Piccolo: in the first Dragonball series, a farmer and his wife found you when you were just an egg. Then when you were hatched you terrified the both of them and burned their house down. How could you do such a mean thing? Those people would've been your new parents. You might have been the child that they have always wanted. Shame on you Piccolo. Shame on you.

Chichi: Instead of making Gohan study so much why not make it into a game? It might have been easier and a lot more fun. And when he does well at school you can make his favorite dinner, take him out for some ice cream, take him to an amusement park, or just give him a day off from studying.

Baba: Um just go with your instincts if you feel you should use the card then use it.

Piccolo: In case you forgot I was evil and didn't care

Chichi: Sounds like some good advice but I think it's a little late for Gohan so I think I'll try it out on Goten.

SayinAngelPrincess: Ok the next questions are from butterflyv and since there are so many questions I'll again read them one at a time and Vegeta you should feel honored since they're all for you.

Vegeta: Wait a second isn't this the girl that keeps asking all those personal questions?

SayinAngelPrincess: Yes

Vegeta: I refuse to answer them

SayinAngelPrincess: You will too answer them because if you don't I'll lock you in the Saiyan proof room and make you listen to the Backstreet Boys over and over again *holds up cd with evil glint in her eyes*

Vegeta: *gulps* All right

SayinAngelPrincess: Good boy

VEGETA: What was it about Goku's last-ditch effort speech that make you decide to fuse with him to fight Majin Buu?

Vegeta: *sighs* I realized he was right and I wanted to destroy the monster that killed my mate and son.

Do you believe Goku was right when he said that the new generation of the Saiyan race could be just as strong and as proud as the old one?

Vegeta: After witnessing my son turn Super Saiyan at such a young age yes I do believe so.

What's it like having a daughter to raise?

Vegeta: If I see a mall one more time I'm going to blow it up. If it were up to me I'd raise her to be a fighter.

Do you like the idea of Bulma not being a fighter so you can then beat the crap out of anyone that threatens her life?

Vegeta: *evil glint in his eyes* Yes

As much as you've always considered Earth to be a mud ball planet, is there anything about Earth that you do like?

Vegeta: No, not really

After being told all your life that love was a weakness how would you describe it now?

Vegeta: More of a strength almost like a powerful aid in fighting

SayinAngelPrincess: Hold up did you just say what I think you just said please tell me someone got that on tape

Chibi Trunks: Right here *holds up tape recorder*

SayinAngelPrincess: Ooh blackmail

Vegeta: *growls*

After the battle with Cell had ended you flew off somewhere to be alone. Where did you go and what did you think about?

Vegeta: I went to the mountains and what I thought about is none of your business

How much did it disgust you that a sample of you DNA was in Cell's body?

Vegeta: It still grosses me out

When you were changing into the Saiyan uniforms that Bulma had made once you stepped out of the Time Chamber, how impressed were you at the quality of her effort to re-create them and what was going through your mind when Tien openly refused to wear it?

Vegeta: I was very impressed and I wanted to kill Tien for refusing to wear the uniform he should have realized it was a great honor to wear one.

Is there anything about your home planet you wouldn't be ashamed to show your family?

Vegeta: I'd show them the whole planet. I am not ashamed of it at all.

If you had managed to claim the Saiyan throne, would your reign be any different from past kings?

Vegeta: Yes

Do you think Bulma would have made a good queen?

Vegeta: Yes

Bulma: Oh Vegeta that's so sweet of you to say

What's the best way to describe the rescue mission you and Goku had to go on inside Buu to rescue your respective sons and Piccolo?

Vegeta: It was disgusting and very strange

Hw did it feel to fight Buu as a coffee-flavored jawbreaker?

Vegeta: Ridiculous

When you and Goku were searching for the boys inside Majin Buu, you mentioned how seeing Goku eat wasn't a pretty sight. Were you referring to the moment when he and Gohan walked out of the Time Chamber and shoved all the food in their mouths while he was trying to talk at the same time?

Vegeta: Actually I was talking about anytime he eats

How happy are you with your life?

Vegeta: It's all right considering I'm surrounded by a bunch of morons

When you look back on your life, what are your greatest achievements and do you have any regrets?

Vegeta: What is it with all these personal questions? If you must know my achievements are everything and I regret nothing

Were you angrier with Goku or disgusted at him for nominating your wife to be the woman the old Kai had to kiss?

Vegeta: I was both

Were you more tempted you hit him in the face for it rather than just yelling in his face?

Vegeta: Yes

Was smashing the punching machine at the Tournament a premeditated thing?

Vegeta: Yes

After you backhanded your opponent at the Tournament for calling you an old man how did it make you feel to keep your daughter scream out joyfully that you were so strong?

Vegeta: Happy

What was going through your mind as you watched Goku desert his family and leave with Uub to train him and were you really hoping for one more fight with him before he decided to just leave?

Vegeta: Typical Goku and yes I was hoping for one more fight

What was it like seeing Nappa again after all these years and how did it feel to fight him a second time?

Vegeta: Boring. It was too easy

You mentioned earlier that your marriage to Bulma was done through both cultures. What was it like educating her in your culture and how does it feel to have someone like Bulma to share in your culture and your Saiyan Powers?

Vegeta: It took a while but she's a quick learner and it's nice to have someone to understand you and to know where you're coming from. Now are we done with all these questions?

SayinAngelPrincess: Actually we have another letter from butterflyv but she's got some questions for the others and you so I'll give you a break

GOKU: Back when you were a child, Yamcha had admitted that he took you and your fighting skills for granted while you fought one of Baba's warriors. How long did it take you to realize that your friends have been doing this for years, taking you for granted?

Goku: It had to be when we were fighting Cell

Does it secretly annoy you just how much fighters like Krillen rely on you for just about everything and have you ever felt like telling them to think for themselves and train harder?

Goku: Yes

When you and Vegeta were fused to fight Buu, who was more in control you or Vegeta?

Goku: I think Vegeta was

How did it feel to be able to use each others signature attacks as one fighter?

Goku: Awesome

How happy are you for Vegeta that he's finally found something worth fighting for?

Goku: Very happy

From the way Vegeta had come up with a plan to destroy Buu and the way he carried it out, did it show you that Vegeta has what it takes to be a good leader?

Goku: Yes

BULMA: What is it like seeing Vegeta as SS4, and what's his red body fur feel like?

Bulma: He looks so handsome and sexy and his body fur is so soft *starts to drool*

VEGETA: Out of all the outfits your wife has worn which one would you regard as your favorite?

Vegeta: I'd say the red dress

How did it feel to see both versions of your sons go Super Saiyan at their respective ages?

Vegeta: I hate to admit it but I was proud of them

How would you react I your daughter went Super Saiyan?

Vegeta: I think I would be shocked

How long did it take you to realize just how much the others take Goku for granted?

Vegeta: I noticed from the first battle we had

You mentioned how the other fighters were too weak; do you think some Saiyan training methods would do the trick to toughen them up?

Vegeta: Of course I do

Who do you think is more worthy to be the wife of a Saiyan (Chichi or Videl) and why?

Vegeta: I think Videl is more worthy because she doesn't try to stop Gohan from fighting and is very understanding abut our Saiyan culture

#18: Did Hercule ever give to you the arranged sum of money for fixing that fight at the Tournament?

18: Yes once I threatened to beat him within an inch of his life

What was it like having to fight your brother after all these years?

18: Very strange

CHICHI: If you wanted a driver's license or Tournament prize money that badly, what was stopping you from getting it yourself?

Chichi: Nothing, I just wanted Goku to do it

What made you think that bitch-slapping Majin Buu would accomplish anything?

Chichi: *Shrugs* It worked on Goku

Goku: *Growls* Well if that's how you feel then I'm leaving and taking the boys with me

VIDEL: After Gohan had told you the truth about the Cell Games true hear, how angry and/or embarrassed were you at your father for shamelessly taking credit for something he had nothing to do with and getting rich for it?

Videl: I wanted to hide in a corner and smack him upside the head

Were you ever suspicious of the announcement that your father had beaten Cell since he was backhanded out of the ring in the first round?

Videl: Yes

In regards to your father's policy about dating, how funny was it to watch your father fight a Super Saiyan to prove his worthiness to be your husband, or did he chicken out like usual?

Videl: He actually kept to his word and fought Gohan and it was hysterical I have the video tape if you want to see it

Considering how obvious it is that you can fight a lot better than your father, who was it that really taught you how to fight?

Videl: When I was little I have a babysitter who was into martial arts and she taught me how to fight

Did your fathers tape of the Cell Games prove to you just how advanced the quality of the fighting could be?

Videl: Yes

Has any of your Saiyan relatives giving you advice or training techniques to improve your fighting ability?

Videl: Yes in fact all of them have been helping me out

TO ALL SAIYANS: What is your opinion of Hercule as a warrior? (BE HONEST and answer one at a time)

Goku: He definitely needs help

Vegeta: He's a joke

Goten: Wimp

Gohan: I've seen infants fight better than him

Bra: All talk no action

Trunks: I definitely would not leave the planet saving to him

Pan: I love my Grandpa but I think he should leave the fighting to the professionals

SayinAngelPrincess: Well there you have it the end to this segment so until next time

All: Bye