Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Little Brat! ❯ Old People Gone Wild ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The timer rang on the heated stove. "Good they're done."said Bulma picking up the oven mitten off the counter. She pulled open the door and carefully took the tray of hot and freshly baked cookies out of the oven. The sweet smell of chocolate diffused around the entire kitchen room. Bulma set the tray on the counter then reset the timer for another 5 minutes so the cookies could cool off for a little while. She decided to go and let Brat know that the treats were ready but as soon as she got to the sliding door she became angry. Brat was once again doing push ups but this time Vegeta was counting them. Her rage grew as he placed a cinder block on the little saiyan's back to give her more of a workout.

"Keep it up.....100, 101, 102, 103, 104 10-"

"VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"screamed Bulma from the top of her lungs.

"WHAT IS IT, WOMAN?!"he screamed back.

"Just what do you think you're doing to our granddaugther?!"questioned the blue haired woman putting her hands on her hips.

"What does it look like?! Im training her!"

"Oh no you dont! You tried pushing that on Bra when she was little and you're not going to do it to Brat too."

"Bra never wanted to train! She'd just whine about breaking a nail! I need at least one decendent to carry on my legacy after Im gone!"

"I wanna be like GrandDad!"shouted Brat. That statement was so shocking that even Trunks(who still had his headphones on but somehow managed to hear that) was stunned. There was a long silence.....so long it made the little saiyan uncomfortable. "Am....am I in trouble now?"she asked hesitately. Vegeta placed his hand on her hand.

"In trouble? At this moment in time, you're in the exact opposite."he picked her up. "Now repeat what you just said."

"I wanna be like you, GrandDad!"

"That's my girl."he carried her into the battle dome. "Come, you're never too young to learn how to use the battle simulator."

"Wait just a second."interrupted Bulma. Vegeta turned to her.

"Cant you see we're busy?"

"We're gonna train, Grandma!"said Brat happily. Bulma thought for a second.

"You cant train right now, Brat dear."

"And why cant she?"asked Vegeta a bit agitated.

"Because......of the cookies!"she remembered the cookies.(Nice save there, Bulma)"The cookies are ready for you to eat, Brat." Brat's eyes then lit up.

"Yay!"she wiggled out of Vegeta's grasp. "Im starving."

"Well then lets go get you some of those cookies and a nice cold glass of milk."she took Brat's hand and lead her back into the kitchen. It looks like Bulma had saved her granddaughter from Vegeta's intense training. Bulma had known that she had won that battle.

"Touch break, Dad."said Trunks who was now standing next to him.

"Shut up. You discontinued being a fighter. You disappoint me. Now go back to your nerd-work!"


Brat sat at the kitchen table waiting for her freshly baked cookies. Dutch cocoa was her absolute FAVORITE flavor. She licked her lips as she watched her grandmother place a small pile of the sweets on a plate. Shen then poured a glass of milk. Brat's anxiousness was rising by the second. "Brat, sweetie, you're drooling."said Bulma. "You must be really hungry."she placed the plate in front of her along with the glass of dairy contents. "All junk food is not a good meal for you at all. I'll get you a turkey sandwich to go with your cookies."

"Why not? Mr. Bacon eats cookies for dinner everytime he comes here."

"Is that so?"Bulma's hand balled up into a fist. "So THAT'S where all the pre-made cookies have gone. I'll take care of that pig later."her tensing loosened. "And by the way, dear its not Mr. Bacon. His name is Oolong."she corrected. Vegeta had told Brat before to call Oolong that just to frighten him.

"Alright, Grandma."she nodded her head.

"Good girl."Bulma walked over to the refridgerator and opened the door to search for the already made turkey sandwich she had already had ready for her precious granddaughter. After searching for a few minutes, Bulma slammed the door shut. "What in the world could of happened to that sandwich?!"

"It's gone, Grandma?"asked Brat with her mouth full of good, yummy, cookie, dutch cocoainess.

"Im sorry, Brat. Just let me make you a new sandwich."

"It's okay, Grandma. Take your time."said the little saiyan sweetly. There was a knock at the door.

Narrator: A mysterious knock at the front door. Could it be trouble? Did someone call for a pizza? What ever happened to Brat's sandwich? Will all of those cookies give her a tummy ache? Will Vegeta teach her to use the battle simulator? Why the heck is Oolong still alive and not someone's barbacue ribbed dinner? Find out next time on Dragonball GT: You Little Brat!