Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Little Brat! ❯ Sweet Little Brat! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


"Brat, sweetie, that's your 700th push-up today. Why not take a break?"suggested Bulma squatting down next to the exercising 4 year old. The small child shook her head.

"But...but..GrandDad does push-ups all day long."she explained. "I wanna be strong too!"she then began resuming her little work out. Bulma then got an idea.

"Really now? Well you know...all little saiyans need food if they want to be strong. Food such as...cookies!"Brat's eyes lit up.

"COOKIES?!"she jumped up to her feet. "I want cookies please!"Bulma laughed.

"Alright then, let's go and bake 'em."she took Brat's hand and guided her into the kitchen. Brat had just turned 4 years old but was strong as ever. She reminded some of Gohan when he was at that age. Brat's outfit was exactly the same as her father Uub's. The only difference was that because Brat is a girl, the top was closed and her father's was open exposing his muscular chocolate colored chest. Just like any other saiyan or saiyan hybrid, Brat LOVED to eat so cookies was just the thing for her. The kitchen was large. Not to mention sparkling clean! No dishes in the sink or anything. A nice silver double door refridgerator too. Bulma picked up Brat and sat her on the counter. "Now what kind of cookies should we make?"

"Dutch cocoa!"exclaimed the little girl happily.

"You always pick dutch cocoa."laughed Bulma opening the cabinet.

"That's because its my most favorite. It's yummy."Bulma then pulled out a box of cookie mix. She had never been much of a cook so baking cookies from scratch was out of the question. Brat's attentioned turned to the window. She was watching Trunks work on a ship.

"Grandma?"

"Yes, dear?"

"What is Uncle Trunks doing outside?"she asked sweetly.

"He's working on a new space capsule."she explained dumping the entire box of mix into a large white bowl.

"Space capsule?"she cutely tilted her head to one side. "What's it for?"

"Well....its to travel in outer space. This newer capsule we're working on is suppose to be extra comfortable."she walked over to the silver double doored fridge, opened it and pulled out a gallon of milk.

"Can I pour the milk, Grandma?"she gestured for the carton. Bulma smiled.

"Of course you can. Dont spill it okay?"she kindly gave the small girl the milk.

"Dont worry, Grandma. I wont."the little saiyan then carefully poured a small portion of the carton into the bowl. "Is this enough, Grandma?" Bulma nodded.

"Yes, that will be fine."she took the milk from Brat and gave her a long wooden spoon in exchange. "Now stir."

"Yay!"delighted, Brat began to stir the batter. She had always enjoyed cooking with Bulma. Since the earth had been in peace for so many years everyone felt that it would be just fine and dandy for Brat to live as a normal little girl. But Vegeta had much different feelings on that matter. No threat has come for a very long time now in yet Vegeta still trains hard as ever every single day. Perhaps Vegeta just wanted to be prepared in case a new threat ever did show up. Or....maybe he just wanted to become stronger than Goku. Talk about holding a grudge, huh? By now the ingredients were all mixed in together and made a chocolatey clay like substance. "I did it!"cheered the little saiyan throwing her arms up into the air.

"You sure did."started Bulma. "I'll do the rest, Brat. Why dont you go outside and play? I'll call you when the cookies are ready."Brat jumped off the counter.

"Okay Grandma."she ran over to the glass sliding door and opened it. "I love you, buh-bye!"she happily exited into the backyard. The Briefs had a very large backyard even with the large dome in the center of it where Vegeta did his daily training. Poor little Brat didnt have anyone her age to play with. So she usually just would hang around whoever was closest. In this case, Uncle Trunks. Trunks was squatting down examining the new space capsule they had been working on for a long time now. It was suppose to be more comfortable as Bulma said earlier but also to travel much faster. On top of that, it was suppose to be able to take on more damage from any kind of space debri.

"This nut needs to be tightened."he said himself pulling out a monkey wrench. His work was interrupted when he felt a small quanity of weight drop onto his shoulders and back.

"Hi Uncle Trunks!"greeted Brat with her arms wrapped around her uncle's neck from behind and her little legs clinged to his sides. "Guess what."

"Hm?"he resumed working on the capsule despite the young saiyan on his back.

"Me and Grandma are making cookies!"she exclaimed happily. Trunks paused from his work.

"Brat, that's your 5th dozen of cookies this week."

"But..they're so yummy!"she licked her lips. "Dutch cocao is my most favorite flavor."Trunks chuckled and continued on on the capsule.

"You're going to rot your teeth."

"Nuh-uh! I'll brush after I finish eating them I promise!"she slid off his back and took a closer look at the space capsule. "Are you gonna ride in this, Uncle Trunks?"asked Brat curiously.

"Probably not."he put down the monkey wrench and switched to a screw driver to tighten a bolt. "Back before you were born I had done enough space travel to last me a life time."

"Did you go to the moon, Uncle Trunks?"now Brat seemed very interested.

"The moon? Pffft. I've been in several coordinates of the galaxy."

"What's a....coor..di..nate?"Trunks once again paused. He had forgotten that he must be careful when talking to Brat because being such a little girl, she does not understand such advanced terms.

"It's....."he thought for a second. He tried to come up with a way that she would understand it. "A coordinate is...a certain place in space."he explained now feeling proud of himself because not only did he had also just made a rhyme. Brat likes rhymes, she would often try to come up with her own but always failed to come up with two words to put together that rhymed and made sense together. "Listen, Brat, I'm very busy at the moment. I will play with you later, okay?" Brat sighed.

"Okay..."she said defeatedly.

"Good girl."he planted a gentle kiss on his neice's forehead. "Run along now."Now Brat was bored again. Bra and Uub, her mother and father were out for the evening at Master Roshi's house along with the rest of the Z warriors and friends. Bulma, Vegeta and Trunks all stayed behind for different reasons. Bulma didnt go to Master Roshi's because she had had just about enough of the dirty old man. She had been putting up with him since she was a teenage girl. Vegeta stayed behind because he never cared for the perverted old fart anyway. Plus, his daily training was important to him. Trunks stayed behind to work on the new space capsule. The curious little saiyan girl scurried over to the dome. She wanted to watch her grandfather train. The only problem was that she was too short to see through the window. She looked around for something to help give her a boost. A few cinderblocks sat against the fence of the backyard. Without hesitation Brat went over to them. She figured 3 would be enough. She grabbed onto the first block and hoisted it up almost with ease. She then waddled back over to the dome and gently set it down. After repeating this two more times, there were 3 cinder blocks carelessly stacked on top of one another. She carefully climbed onto the stones and peered through the dark window to see Vegeta. Vegeta was topless and wearing black shorts. His training looked very intense for he was sweating buckets. He shot an energy blast at a floating device which reflected it back at him he dodged out the way. The energy sphere then hit the reflecting device behind him and came back. He dodged it again. The sphere then hit another and came back at him. Brat watched at her grandfather was surrounded by about 7 of these floating reflecting devices and used his incredible speed to evade his own attack.

"Wow....."before she knew it the ground under her began to feel very wobbly and she came crashing down to earth hard. The noise distracted Vegeta from his "work" but not Trunks who now had a pair of headphones on.

"What was that?"he asked himself turning to the door. He was then hit from behind by his energy blast. "Aaarrgh!" A small burn was left on his muscular back. He descended back to the floor and landed on his feet. Anytime someone or something distracted his training he would get very upset. He walked over to the door and pressed the button the wall. The dome was instantly lit back up and the door opened. Vegeta exited the battle dome to see what had disturbed him. All he saw was Brat laying on the ground with a cinder block on her stomach. He then noticed the other two still stacked up against the dome wall. Brat laughed nervously.

"Hi GrandDad."she greeted sweetly.

"If you had known how to fly you wouldnt of had to do that."

Narrator:(me)Uh oh Brat, you've disturbed your grandfather's training session. Is he angry? Will he teach you how to fly? Are those cookies ready yet? What's Trunks listening to on his headphones? Find out next time on Dragonball GT: You Little Brat!