Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Crack Inc ❯ The horrible truth that comes to bite your ass ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The horrible truth that comes to bite your ass
Disclaimer: Dragon Knights belong to Mineko Ohkami. =D
Author: Jinsei and Shibou (my sister)
 
-------------

Rath: *sits calmly, one leg crossed over the other, on his room in the Dragon Castle, in a comfortable armchair*

Kharl: *standing only a few feet away* Rath, there's something I've got to tell you...

Rath: *not looking up from his book* What?

Kharl: I'm your mother.

Rath: Tell me something I don't know. (see vol 12's side story)

Kharl: ... >=x Humph. I'm being serious here, Rath. But fine then... I'm a woman and the youkai Lord is your father.

Rath: *eyes widen, book drops from his hands* ... AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs screaming from the room*

Kharl: Wai-- ... *blinks* My Loooord! I think I broke him!

Nadil: *sitting in his office in Kainaldia, reading* Not again... I'm tired of patching him together. *sighs* Just give up and get over it.

Rath: *runs screaming to Cesia's room* CEEEEESIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!! *slams the door open only to find both Black, White and 'Normal' Cesia lying on the bed* O____O AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! (<-- continues on his previous scream) *slams the door shut*

Cesia x 3: ... *sweat drop*

Rath:*runs screaming to Lykouleon's office, slams the door open*

Lykouleon:*looks up from his papers* Rath?! What is it?

Raseleane: *is sitting in there too with a cup of tea in hand, watches Rath worriedly*

Rath: *throws himself at Lykouleon, hugging the dragon's waist* That was horrible! You're the ONLY sane people in this place!!!

Lykouleon and Raseleane: *looks at each other, blinks*

(and back to these two)

Kharl: No! I want him!

Nadil: Quit being so stubborn, the Dragon Tribe royalties will be able to put him back together. I'm sure they have some glue in there.

Kharl: But I want THAT one!! (that one = Rath)

Nadil: You're too obsessive. *sighs* We can get another one.

Kharl: But I want HIM! He's my FIRST!

Nadil: *finally puts the book down, irritated* If you don't shut up now I'm going to drag you back here and tie you down.

Kharl: Oh? Really? *smirks sensually* You would do that for me?

Nadil: -____-;;;;; No, I wouldn't. I WILL unless you shut up and come back here now.

Kharl: I WILL not! I want him and that's that!

Nadil: *snaps*