Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Crack Inc ❯ Little orange hood and the big bad cat ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Little orange hood and the big bad cat
Disclaimer: DK = Mineko Ohkami's property =D
Author: Jinsei and Shibou
 
-----------

Cesia: *standing in a dress and a white apron* And don't you now forget to go straight to granny's house and deliver these poisoned cookies so that we may be rid of her once and for all. I'm beginning to tire of having officials as dinner guests just to hide what odd shit granny's doing at her house. Though this last one was kinda cute... and sexy, definitely. Damn, why did he have to be a dragon. He seemed really youkai, tall and all dark.

Vierres: -.-;;;;;; Ok, ok, I got ya. *grabs the basket from the counter* I'll make sure granny's dead this time before I leave, but if I get pounced by anyone of her side-show freaks I'm out of there, ok?

Cesia: Hmm, maybe I could invite him again to see if he really was a pure dragon and not even a bit youkai... *muses*

Vierres. -____-;;;;;;;; Sure, ignore the messenger who's putting his life on the line. Whatever, I'm off. *walks out the door*

Ceisa: I'm sorry, did you say somethi-- *blinks at the empty room* Oh well, I guess I will start planning dinner then. ^.^

Vierres: *mutters something inaudible as he leaves*

--- >o> Speedy forward! *watches Vierres walking at a running pace as she pushes forward time*

Vierres: Wtf!?! Stop that!!

=DDD Ok! *stops clock abruptly*

Vierres: *because of too high speed and too fast reduction of movement flies head first into a big bush*

=o Whoops!

Vierres: *mutters curses and promises to kill*---

Vierres: *hurries along the path until he finally arrives at granny's house* *knocks* Granny, it's me, Vierres. I'm coming with some cookies that mom made for you.

--- =o Where did the "meeting the wolf in the forest go you ask? =D Wolfy-san didn't need to meet our little orange hood because he had spied on him before this. >w> The sneaky bastard! XD ---

Vierres: *waits for some moments* Hey, granny! Are you listening, you b****!? *throws door open*

???: *from the bed* I'm sorry, I didn't hear you there, dear. Do come in.

Vierres: *mutters* I'm already inside, moron. *walks up to the bed with the basket* Mom baked you some cookies so that you finally might stop doing your crazy asshole experiments that brings offici-- Ah, I mean... she baked you some cookies to make your old body feel a little better. >.<;;;;;;

???: How sweet of her to do that, and of you to bring them here, dear. Put them on the nightstand.

Vierres: *puts basket on said furniture before turning back to the bed* Oi, granny, what's with your big eyes?

???: Oh, it's just my latest glasses that makes them look big but I have them to see better in darkness when I conduct experiments.

Vierres: Oi, granny, what's with the claws?

???: I have got to have good claws to be able to tear those horrible burglars and mail men coming with their horrid bills to pieces.

Vierres: *sweat drop* So, granny, what's with that big mouth of yours?

???: It's because I should be able to eat those wonderful cookies you brought. *suddenly and swiftly snatches the basket and turns it upside down, cookies (the only content) falling right into a waiting mouth*

Vierres: O_____O;;;;;;;;;;;;; Ok... Ah, granny, what's... *notices something* -.-;;;;;;;;; ... with that tail sticking out from beneath the sheets? Are you raping the forest animals too now? Because I wouldn't put it past your deranged self.

???: ... Crap! *covers suddenly fly to the side and the one beneath them pounces Vierres, throwing them both to the floor* *sits on Vierres*

Vierres: Wtf?! Oof!! Oh, gee, "granny"! Since when did you sprout ears and a tail?! *vien popping*

Gil: Since this morning. *smirks and sits on Vierres*

Vierres: Get off of me, you... cat!

Raamgaanas: *slams the door open* Howdy ho everyone!

Gil and Vierres: O___o ... Run!!! *both jumps up and dives out a window*

Raamgaanas: It's hunting time! *raises his rifle before running after them*

Kharl: *opens wardrobe door and steps out snickering* That was that then... *still holding a cell phone and a note reading "HH - Hunters for hire" with a number on it*