Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Crack Inc ❯ First love and first hate ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

First love and first hate
Disclaimer: As usual, see the last two, aye?
Author: Jinsei and Shibou
 
-------------

Stage 1 - Infatuation

Lykouleon: *gives young Rath a chocolate egg at Easter*

Young Rath: *beams happily and eats it*

Stage 2 - Love

--- The next day
>=p And for all you dorks who don't know Japanese, tamago means egg ---

Young Rath: *runs through the Dragon Castle, holding a hen in his arms* Tamago tamago tamago tamago! *chants happily while holding up the hen, trying to will out more (choco) eggs*

Hen: =o= Kokoroo!! *doesn't seem to give a shit about what's happening, hence the "face"*

Young Rath: Tamago tamago tamago! *runs around in the castle, through the garden, into the castle again and into Lykouleon's office for seemingly no reason at all except for...* Tamago tamago tamago! <3 *shakes hen above his head to get out some (still, choco) eggs*

Lykouleon: O__O Rath! Stop terrorizing the poor hen!

Hen: =o= Kokoroo! *doesn't give any egg no matter how much she's shook*

Lykouleon: *runs up and snatches the hen from Rath, letting it out through the open window* >_>;;;;;

Hen: =o= Kokoroo! *falls*

Young Rath: Tamagooooo!!! *runs up to the window and jumps out, trying to catch the hen*

Lykouleon: O_____O!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!! *catches Rath, his hands around the kid's waist, in last second, leaning fairly much out the window himself* =____=;;;;;;;; Phew!

Young Rath: *reaching out for the hen, grabbing in the air after it* Tamago tamago tamago!

Hen: =o= Kokoroo! *as it nears the ground flaps some with its wings, slowing the fall and then lands on the ground, looking as if it has stood there for hours* =o= Kokoroo!

Lykouleon: -_____-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *pulls himself and Rath back totally inside and puts his heir down on the floor*

Young Rath: Tamago!!! *runs out from the office and out into the garden*

Hen: =o= Kokoroo! *stands where she landed, acting as if nothing happened or if her terrorist never been a terrorist*

Young Rath: =DDDDD Tamagooooo!!! *grabs hen again and begins shaking her up and down over his head again*

Stage 3 - Rejection

Hen: =o= Kokoroo! *drops an egg... that lands right on young Rath's forehead*

Young Rath: =D ... T___T Waaaaah! *throws hen away and runs*

Raseleane: *is sitting in the garden when she sees Rath coming running and crying* Rath! What is it? *holds out her arms for him*

Young Rath: *runs up to Raseleane, hugging her waist and buries his face in her stomach, or rather, the cloth of her dress* Mendori! T___T

--- >w> Mendori = hen (Japanese) ---

Raseleane: Rath, dear... *pets his hair*

Young Rath: T____T Mennnnndoooriiiiii!!

Raseleane: ^^;;;;;; *continues to pet Rath's head*

Stage 4 - Hate

Young Rath: *steps away from Raseleane* T^T *sniffles then turns angry* Aku mendori!

--- <w< Aku mendori = evil hen (Japanese) ---

Raseleane: o.o;;;;; Rath... *holds up hands to stop him*

Young Rath: Youkai mendori!!! *summons up his sword and runs to where he last dropped the hen*

Raseleane: O___O Rath!! Don't kill the hen!!