Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Random Kisses ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Random Kisses
by Akatriel

************************************************************************ ***********************************
Guess what? It's Valentine's Day! And, knowing the DK cast, chaos will surely ensue. What fun.

Disclaimer: Don't own it.
************************************************************************ ***********************************

Tetheus made his daily rounds, checking that the castle was safely secured. No matter that it was -5 o'clock- in the morning.

It was the same daily routine. No one was ever up at this time. So imagine the dragon officer's surprise when out comes a bounding Rath, complete with flowers and a very suspicious looking sack full of.....well, sack stuff.

Eyes shining, Rath practically sang out.

"Why, hello, Tetheus! Up early to celebrate the day?"

Eyebrow raised.

"And what, exactly, -is- today?"

Face is shocked. Stricken expression. But then Rath's bubbly attitude returns.

"Silly! It's Valentine's Day! That's the day you give the person-- or -persons- " he said with a leer, " things they like. So now I'm off to see Rune and Thatz!"

Off he whooshed.

Tetheus looked mildly confused, but a slight smirk was forming on his lips. he only had one thing to say:

"Isn't Valentine's Day a boy/girl affair?"

To be continued......

************************************************************************ ***********************************
I know, I know, it's really short, but it's only a teaser. So I can make it short. I'm not exactly sure where it's going....but I think it's pretty safe to say that there will be a fiar amount of Rath weirdness.

If you have a comment, reviews are much appreciated.