Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Random Kisses ❯ Random Kisses ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Random Kisses
by Akatriel

************************************************************************ *********************************
Disclamier: This is a Dragon Knights fic, and I quite obviously don't own anything affiliated with it other than material open to the general public.
************************************************************************ *********************************

Tetheus silently watched Rath, bounding off to do who knows what. The beginnings of a smile could be seen on his lips, something that he would never allow himself to do if there were other people present. What a troublemaker that Rath is, he thought. Still, he had to admit that he made a remarkable knight. If not a rather rambunctious and childish one.

Apparently becoming aware of his rare show of emotion, he resumed his routine check on the grounds. He made to go outside, but he hadn't reached the doorway before he heard an earsplitting shriek from the rather shell shocked Dragon Knight of Water. Shaking his head at such foolishness, but not before an amused gleam could be seen from his eyes, he departed.

Meanwhile, in the Dragon Knights' quarters, a scene was being made. Rune, still recovering from the shock of seeing Rath looking down at him when he first awoke, was now trying to pull free from Thatz, doubtless intent on making Rath pay. If Rath was smart, he would have been long gone, but instead he watched eagerly from the sidelines, with an almost crazed look of interest in his eyes. This just goes to show that you don't have to be a genius to be a Dragon Knight.

Thatz, quite fed up with Rath's antics (not to mention the disturbance of his sleep), randomly let rune loose, watching interestedly as Rath made a run for it. Let it be noted that he didn't put much of an effort.

Unfortunately, just outside the hall was the White Dragon Officer, Alfeegi. Known for his strictness and for overreacting, Thatz was expecting nothing less than a full blown attack from the uptight Officer. He wasn't disappointed.

With a loud "RAAA-ATHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He dropped all of his papers and ran after them, effectively waking the whole castle and encouraging. for lack of a better word, a wild goose chase.

And so it began, with nearly all of the castle's occupants running at full speed, not quite sure why they were or where they were heading. Out in the gardens, they passed by Tetheus, who merely raised an eyebrow and continued on. All this because of silly holiday, he thought, while thoughtfully laying down roses in front of Queen Raseleane's door.

You're one to talk, Mr. Silly Holiday.

And so the day ended, with the rather peculiar view of a long line of figures running back and forth, backed by the orange rays of the sunset. But this has only been one day, and there's more to come soon. Because to everyone's un-knowledge, Valentine's Day was Valentine's Week in Draqueen.

-Owari-

************************************************************************ *********************************
I know, short, but there's going to be more (I think). I'm just going to write more and then I'll decide if I want to add additional chapters.

Like it? Hate it? Review! ^_^

-Akatriel