Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip ❯ Bye Rune ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I was reading my friends Dragon Knight Menga when I got the best idea for a fic! though... I'm just going with the flow give me a break on everything really. I've been really busy allrighy? So here I go, I'll try and think of something. So enjoy my Dragon Knight Short Story!!

Thatz- I can't wait to get to that treasure!

Rath- *looks around* Where are the deamons?

Rune- Oh for crying out lould!

Josh- GET BACK IN THE STORY!

Rhode Trip!

Thatz being the only human one was the only one that knew how to drive a car. He was sitting in the frount seat of his Mustang with Rune in the passenger seat and Rath sitting in the back.

They were going on a rode trip. Thatz brought out a map and put it on the wheel of the car while trying to drive it at the same time. "Lets see..." He started. "Do you two know any good treasure places?"

"TREASURE!" Rune yelled. "We're taking a break from the dragon lords assignments! There is no way I'm going treasure hunting!" Rune told Thatz.

"How about deamons?" Rath began. "Lets go deamon hunting!"

Thatz and Rune yelled at Rath the same time. "NO DEAMONS!"

Rath looked out the window. "But there is most likly going to be deamons guarding treasures..." He stated.

Thatz thought for a moment. He does have a point... he thought. "Ok Rath. You come treasure hunting with me and then you can kill any deamons we come across."

"YAY!" Rath yelled!

Rune had a sweatdrop on his head and was getting a little anoyed. "And what am I'm spoosed to do?!" He asked. (oops, almost put she there... hehe)

Thatz and Rath smerked.

(a few minuets later)

"HAY! YOU TWO CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" Rune was standing on the side of the rode. "COME BACK!" He yelled as Thatz and Rath drove away.

"Bye Rune!" Rath yelled waving from the frount seat.

Rath skuffed the ground with his foot and decided to think of something to do or someplace he could go. I know! he thought. I make up a treasure and get some deamons... and I'll fool both of them!

_______________________________________________________________ ________

So that really isnet like Rune but they left him on the side of the rode for crying out lould! And I needed a plot so here I go, and I'm not sure from which menga this starts or finshes but they all know each other, and this one isnet really just about Rath. (hn stupid rath!) But I think I like it so far! What do ya think? Did I get most things right. (maybe the evil laugh was a little much..)

Well I'm not wrighting anouther chapter till I get reviews, no point on going on if people don't give a damn right? (hits head) About the story not about life... OH! Just forgoet what I say allright!

REVIEW PLEASE!